Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

Cedric Dorn

C
The Sith are going to fight for their own planet?

3TC5Te1.gif

@[member="Diana Moridena"], I will likely join you in your assault. As for destroyor killing... I don't like it, but I am not afraid to destroy the evils that have tried to hold our precious academy and library.

Tyr-Kyr Magnus said:
Id like to join as well. Im kinda new to how the rules work here but this looks like good CD so Im in.

As soon as @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] gets done kicking my ass lol

Edit- Just realised that Padawan that join the battle (and live) are promoted to Jedi Knight....oh hells yez im in.
You'll be fine, kid.

@[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"]

Just do yourself mate, I'm doing the same. Take your time and read everyone's post (just nice to see whats being said etc) Remember the code, the lessons but above or else remember that we are good, we are the protectors of this galaxy and we are heroes to come c;

@Florin Armetta

Thanks for the advice. I will keep it in mind. Poor Hawk is still using a training blade. I don't even have my lightsaber yet..

Are we allow to time jump around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom