Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

Id like to join as well. Im kinda new to how the rules work here but this looks like good CD so Im in.

As soon as @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] gets done kicking my ass lol

Edit- Just realised that Padawan that join the battle (and live) are promoted to Jedi Knight....oh hells yez im in.

Cedric Dorn

C
We shall offer them redemption, and when they deny us, we shall offer it again. When they deny us a second time, then and only them will we burn them in holy fire.

@[member="Diana Moridena"], no, We shouldn't hurt these people. The curruption of the darkside is strong. We have to save them, if you're considering killing them already. They might as well be dead. This isn't going to be easy.

Cedric Dorn

C
Clearly, you didn't get my joke.

Any who, i'm just going to go straight for the Old Jedi Academy ruins on Ossus as soon as this gets put up. Anyone who wants to come with is welcome to join me, though i will be writing in that over the Jedi Temple is a massive thunder/rain storm as i want to fight in the rain.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Meta "]I can always throw you out of a ship down into the enemy lines if you want... c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom