Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

do the rules on ivasion change for character deaths, have i lead my character to be slaughtered like the lamb? Just curious I don't mind, just wanna know before making a snard comment or something and getting shanked for it

Lol im pretty sure we can still die, if we cant it takes the fun out of risking yourself! Plus we have supper badass jedi masters and clone troopers backing us. As long as we padawan do not try to take on people like Bayala and Krag alone we should be fine though.

ok will be doing my post tonight, @[member="Hawk Solo"], if you want join up with in the thread, not sure where I will go yet.

@[member="Saki"] would you like to team up with us two, if you wish to work alone that is fine too.

I think Daella's mostly Jedi Strike Team is headed to secure the library in the temple. We only have one person going to negotiate with the natives so far so we need more there. I dont think anyone is preparing for space combat.

Also remember to check out the Republics current assets so we don't use stuff we don't have or over use things.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
tumblr_m6ltkuGrjJ1r3kh5i.gif

TAI

T
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"] That's the bloody plan in'it?

@[member="Meta "]Be careful lad, about to get yourself into far more than you can handle.

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"]
I know your strong as hell and everything but maybe slack of a bit or dont advance so much with each post. It's kinda taking the fun out of the war when we are all struggling to get to our objectives and you just walts into to temple in two posts.

Im not trying to be a dick or anything, your a great rper. Will you at least give @Dealla Apparine time to respond before your gank all the baddies single handedly.

Cedric Dorn

C
I will run around the academy knocking down soldiers until someone engages me. If no one stops me within 10 posts i will claim the Academy for the Jedi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom