Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Liberation of Ossus HAS ENDED

TAI

T
@[member="Meta "]Be careful what you say, most of them (above apprentice) would/could chew you up and spit you out.

Reth Dros

R
Hm. I'm uncertain as to which Invasion I should join. I'm not very good when it comes to dueling but I'm good at Force stuff. Any suggestions?

Reth Dros said:
Hm. I'm uncertain as to which Invasion I should join. I'm not very good when it comes to dueling but I'm good at Force stuff. Any suggestions?
Join Manaan. They need it more. Ossus is set now that Emperor fled.

@[member="Reth Dros"]

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"], just out of curiosity. Would you be willing to do some training sessions with Meta? My current master has got his hands full. Plus there's a lot Darc could teach Meta over the years.

@[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] everything you feel is appropriate! For example: more detail and better sparring partners for fighting, that being you. Also, meta has a pretty rigorous training schedule, so training extensively physically, mentally, saber forms and most importantly with the force. Because, I'd imagine Darc knows a few things.

Cedric Dorn

C
If somebody wants to come help me with this new person that just showed up to my duel that would be great. I can't really take on a Sith master and a freshly spawned alt <_<

@[member="Vulpesen"], @[member="Eenes Kokad"], @[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"], @[member="Iella E`ron"], @[member="Hawk Solo"], @[member="Florin Armetta"], @[member="Saki"], @[member="Meta "], @[member="Yusan Fenn"], and any other Jedi that aren't engaged with a Sith atm

Bear with me for a bit, if you want to. I want to gather those of us that can push forward into the Library and gather up somewhere inside. After that, despite whether @[member="Darc Xavior Talus"] wants the help or not, we'll go to the Emperor and take him down.

Sound good?

Emperor and Darc were already in a heated battle in library. He chose to escape from him after the spar looked in Darc's favour. The only Sith Master I see in scope now is Cameron.

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

Well we should still gather at the library to get a large attack force from retaking it. The republic should go on the defensive for a little bit and guard the Academy and the Temple, the when the native reinforcements arrive we can do one last push against the Sith and take Ossus

Here's a quick look on what is happening with the Great Jedi Library just in case no one has been following posts.

1. The library door has been completely destroyed.
2. There are dead bodies of enemies lying on the ground at the entrance and the floor in the main hall.
3. The library is near obliterated on the inside with rubble, debris, and fallen columns.
4. The shadow creatures that Kaine summoned were in saber combat with Darc, near half of the 21 are dead on the ground.
5. The ceiling in the room where Darc is now kneeling in meditation has crumbled and scattered everywhere.
6. Kaine chose to escape after things looked grim for him and hid his Force signature with the shadows that were left.
7. Iella is right near Darc right about now, assuming she has already seen Kaine leave the area.
8. Which leaves only Cameron in the library left according to the post order.

I spoke to Kaine on Skype for confirmation about it hours earlier. He retreated the thread.

@[member="Daella Apparine"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Oh, so we beat the Emperor. Pretty sure that means we won Ossus...at least on an moral level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom