Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Kyber's Cry [SJO + Kenth Berik]

(OOC Reading these will help you understand the RP more and the point we are currently at. Story to this point Kricelos)

This wasn't good. In fact, this was as far from good as it could possibly be. I walked on the cold steel floor of the repair bay, heading toward me ship. Kenth did what he said, he repaired my ship. A cold bolt shot down my spine. Shivering, I continued into my ship. Turning, I see the droids standing there, making no sudden movement happen. They slowly go out of my view as the hatch closes. Letting out deep sigh, I climb up the ladder to the control console. Plopping down heavily in the pilots chair, I lift my helmet off my head and hold it in my lap. Turning it around, I see my reflection in it. A sad, lonely expression stared back.

"What have I done?"

No one answered, the only reply wad the echo down the hall.

"There has to be something I can do."

Then it came to me. There is still time to save the Jedi down on the planet. If they had ships down there we could rally up and fight against the droid dropships and Kenth's fleet. Placing my helmet back on my head, I fired up the ship. It roared to life with a heavy groan, then died seconds later.

"C'mon!"

My first slammed down on the control panel, and suddenly the ship sputtered back to life. Grabbing the controls I lifted the ship off of the ground. The ship moved forward slowly out of the hangar. As soon as I exited, my finger flipped the red switch in the control panel, turning my ship invisible. A punched the thrusters to full throttle, heading straight for the planet. I made it to the atmosphere quickly. Behind my, I heard five loud 'thumps.' I turn the ship to see the dropships leaving the cruiser, one by one.

Wasting no time I swung the ship around, flying toward Kricelos. I could see the small settlement the current Jedi were living at. Going faster than I should have, I reared the ship to a halt. The landing gear hissing as it extended outwards. Landing not so gracefully I took off all of my armor, leaving me in my training robes. Running toward my closet, I took my training robes off, leaving them on the floor. Taking my battle robe out and putting it on, I quickly tied my boots and headed down the ladder. While climbing down, I admired the white robe, with the blue stripes running down it in a V on the front, and a X on the back. It was a nice fit, perfect for fighting. The hatch open, and I see many Jedi in front of my, blades ignited.

"Who are you, and why are you here?"

The Jedi in the front was the one who spoke. His tone was sharp.

"My name is Okkeus, and I am a Jedi, like you. A man name Kenth is wanting to take over this planet and kill everyone on it. I need your help to defend this planet. It is my homework."

My robotic left arm twisted, revealing the hilt in my hand.

"How do we know you aren't lying, that you aren't the only trying to kill us."

Five loud thuds echoed behind the group of Jedi. But I could already see what it was. The dropships landed, hundreds of droids coming out of them. I pointed at the ship with my hilt, igniting my saber. The blue shined against my white robe, illuminating it. My white blade extended after, shining very brightly.

"That is why."

(OOC #2 Kenth is the only "bad guy" RPing in this thread since he doesn't have any faction members. So please give him so time to post his reply so that the RP can still continue from his side.)

Kenth Berik Kenth Berik
Caedyn Arenais
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Last edited:
Objective: Begin Assault
Enemies: Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and other Jedi
Naval Forces:
Ground Forces:
Kenth watched from the bridge as Okkeus’ ship rushed from the Judicator and down to the surface. Kenth had already repaired the man’s ship and he decided to become. His enemy. “No matter. The wardroids will finish him” he thought to himself. He then turned on his holocommunicator. “Major Gorland. Have our forces landed?”

The old major turned and looked to Kenth “Yes sir. All droids accounted for. They appear to have landed outside one of the settlements.” He said while sending the layout of the land to Kenth’s datapad. “Our first target” he said to himself before looking back to the Major. “Have the droids begin their advance. They shall march to whatever tribal chief they have and oust him and shall set up marshal law. Any who resist may be shot. Remember we are dealing with force users here and are highly dangerous because of their powers.”

With that Kenth turned off his holocommunicater. The subjegation begins and order shall be restored. Keith didn’t plan a long term occupation. Just enough so that he could in his eyes restore order.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Character: Cyclops 724
Objective: Establish marshal law
Enemies: Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and Jedi

~~Initializing Unit 724. ~~
~~ Loading objectives ~~
~~Establishing connection with command ~~

With that Unit 724 was prepared, like the other 80 near identical cyclops droids deployed. Unit 724 had a direct link to the bridge of the Adjudicator and while he didn’t hold a rank he seemed to act like the commander of the forces.

In a single motion all the droids began marching towards the settlement in unison although they had no particular formation. While they marched each droid seemed to repeat the same phrase “Do not resist. Law Restoration in progress.” Although not in unison. Operation Iron Rule has begun.

(Sorry for short post I’m on my phone)

Last edited:
PERSONAL EQUIPMENT: Jedi Robes, Street Clothes in separate compartment of ship, Just in Case Cloak, Scope- kept on the utility belt until used, Wrist Device , Scanner, Pair of Blue Lightsabers, Slicing/Gaming Tool
SHIP: B/E-3 B-Wing Multi-role Starfighter

Phalsi came into the outer rim, long range scanners having picked up a distress signal that was old by now, but it never hurt to check. The B-wing came into the system, slowly chugging along as the sight before the jedi was a strange one. It seemed like a small war party, one she was not keen to engage as she diverted attention to the planet below for a brief moment.

The thought of heading down to the planet was appealing, at least more so than trying to take on that many vessels by herself. Thankfully she was far enough away that only long range weapons were able to be aimed at her. She broke into a one-eighty turn, the swiveling quickly as she cut a ninety degree turn toward the planet and gunned the engines. The little ship cut a quick path to the surface, a very noticeable path albeit that would likely get her shot at if they( Kenth Berik Kenth Berik ) had a mind to do so.

Her eyes were on the small war group as she descended towards the planet, craning her neck to keep eyes on them as long as possible while her astromech droid chirped it's disdain for the obvious failure to take evasive action. She was relying on speed since she was cutting a direct line. Her s-foils were still locked in flying formation, weapons powered down and her hand hovering over the switch for the shield generator as she eyed the unknown ships.

"Please don't shoot please don't shoot please don't shoot-." Phalsi kept repeating as if making it a mantra would will them to refrain from firing.

Kenth Berik Kenth Berik
Caedyn Arenais
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Objective: Establish Naval Blockade | Continue assault
Enemies: Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and other Jedi
Naval Forces:
Ground Forces:
Kenth Berik watched as Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen 's ship darted for the surface. It was probably some Jedi or Sith of some manner, here to harness the power of the kyber crystals. He turned towards the communications officer and gunner officer "Open up a communication channel to the ship and begin a broadcast to ward off other ships from heading towards the planet. Gunners. Target that ship with whatever is in range and do not stop until they have diverted course." he said before taking his holocommunicator which was linked to the communication channel.

"Unidentified ship. You are currently interferring with an Adjudicator military operation. You will be fired upon until you divert course." he said before closing off the channel. As he poke the turbolasers of the Judicator began firing rapidly at the B-wing. He turned towards the crew on the bridge once more. "Have the Outrider and Hauler prepared for additional contacts. These force users often pilot starfighters as their connection to the force aids them in flight. Luckily for us these ships are filled to the brim with anti-starfighter weaponry." he said with a slight grin forming on his face. Kenth had no doubt that more ships would begin to show up and if they weren't warded off by the message then he would let the turbolasers do the talking.

Meanwhile on the ground the Adjudicator battle droids continued to march towards the settlement opening fire on any who attempted to resist them or fought back against them. Kenth would be watching from a direct feed from Cyclops 724. He wondered if the Jedi boy had been killed yet. It didn't matter to him because as far as he was concerned his goal was to create a pro-Adjudicator government on the planet, force users or not. If that didn't work then the Judicator's turbolasers would provide the alternative solution.

I looked up from the group in front of my to see lights flashing in the sky. Big, green, scary looking bolts of light were all concentrated on one point. Kenth must be distracted with another spaceship. Now is our chance.

"We have to hurry! If we destroy the droids now, we stand a greater chance of winning this battle!"

I hurried down the ramp of the ship, my shoes squeaking against the metal floor. The Jedi parted ways in front of me, like I had a sickness they were trying to avoid. Gradually picking up speed, I headed straight toward the droids. Looking back I see a few Jedi start to follow, but many are still standing there, staring.

"Fine, I'll defend it alone. Whatever it takes."

Kenth Berik Kenth Berik
Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen

PERSONAL EQUIPMENT: Jedi Robes, Street Clothes in separate compartment of ship, Just in Case Cloak, Scope- kept on the utility belt until used, Wrist Device , Scanner, Pair of Blue Lightsabers, Slicing/Gaming Tool
SHIP: B/E-3 B-Wing Multi-role Starfighter

Her mantra had not worked, eyes going wide as she saw the flashes of laser fire emit from the ships she was attempting to run from. The body of the ship swung on the cockpit's axis, maneuver jets firing with a rapid flip of switches, finger smashing the shield switch at the last moment with a grimace from the padawan at the slight pain. "CHIT CHIT CHIT CHIT." Phalsi yelled, her astromech wildly screaming as the turbolaser fire smacked and rocked her starfighter. The shields beeped an alarm, the quick start having only brought enough power to stop the initial strikes before her maneuvers brought her out of the direct line of fire and away from the planet.

The comm line blared a warning at her, eyes still wide as she listened to the message while avoiding more laser fire. "AW COME ON!" She screamed as she swung around in the fighter to look at the arrangement of vessels that had fired on her. Her heart was filling her ears with a symphony of beats, a healthy mix of fear and adrenaline kicking into her system as she thought over her options.

Eyes narrowed at the vessels, slowing her own enough to make it clear she was not attempting to reach the planet any longer as she tapped the screen to her side. Her connections became encrypted with a quick tap on a few pre-made programs as she accessed the holonet link the vessel afforded her with her other hand. The encryption program scrambled her link long enough to get a message out.

A simple one at that.

My coordinates, under attack. Send help. Big pew pew.
Phalsi

She watched the group loitering in the far away now, dropping the scrambler after confirming it had been sent over the holonet via a secured line on a private channel. Her fear had faded, adrenaline placing indignation before it now as she checked the alarm on her shield. Still cooling. Her lip twitched but so long as they didn't shoot, she wasn't moving.

Kenth Berik Kenth Berik
Caedyn Arenais
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Objective: Establish Naval Blockade | Continue assault (Will go ahead and post to keep thread going)
Enemies: Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen and other Jedi
Naval Forces:
Ground Forces:
"Sir the B-wing is holding position out of range from our weapons." An ensign shouted from his station at the radar.

"No need to shout Ensign. I see what our friend is doing. No doubt waiting for reinforcements. It doesn't matter. Our forces are far superior these measly Jedi could field. Just keep an eye on her and have a few turbolasers trained on her position." Kenth ordered. He was suspicious of the fighter. No doubt a Jedi was piloting it, or it was some mad fool who didn't heed the warnings that the planet kills any non-force users. To Kenth these things didn't matter, the only thing mattering is that the fighter could jeopardise the progress of his droids.

Kenth turned to the bridge once more to rely further orders. "Have the Outrider use its sensor array to begin a deep scan. If any ships are making their way to Kricelos I want to know about it. On top of that bring our ships to a close formation. We'll have a better chance warding off enemy fighters this way."

Kenth at first was confident he would be able to establish some form of control with ease but with the addition of the B-wing something felt off. It had likely sent off a distress signal. Kenth would attempt to blast the thing to smithereens but there was no need for additional casualties and his droids would eventually need fire support from his ship. Kenth returned to his datapad which was linked to Unit 724.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Character: Cyclops 724
Objective: Establish marshal law
Enemies: Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei and Jedi

As the Cyclops droids marched through the outer areas of the settlement resistance was slowly building up. There had been reports of unidentified force users attacking and disabling a few Cyclops battle droids and to 724's delight, they had been appropriately charged with the appropriate crimes and dealt with. That is of course if a Cyclops Battle Droid could feel delight. They were dull to say the least.

Just as that went through his processor a young Jedi padwan jumped in front of the group of droids, igniting his lightsaber. In unison the droids raised their blaster at the individual who was no more than 21. The young and inexperienced Jedi looked at the group "You'll go no further." he said. 724 processed what the Jedi said. His attempt seemed futile. "Unknown Individual. You are charged with the following crimes. Loitering, brandishing a weapon, obstruction of justice, threatening a law enforcement officer, conspiracy to commit murder. Due to the current location unknown individual is to face immediate arrest. Unknown Individual. If you resist you will be terminated." The Jedi seemed slightly stunned as the droid read out the crimes. After it had been read out he entered a combat stance. This confused 724's small processor. So in the usual way of doing things 724 and his fellow droids began opening fire. The young Jedi initially was able to deflect a few blaster bolts back to the droids taking out 2 of them. This did not lost and the endless barrage of blaster fire made it past his lightsaber. The young Jedi dropped to the floor dead.

724 continued marching on once they had dealt with the Jedi. He didn't doubt there would be more seeking to stop him. He didn't care. As long as he was able to uphold the law and complete his mission he would be satisfied in his own droid-like way.

"NOOOOO!"

The young Jedi fell a few yards in front of me. Cutting the current Cyclops droid in half, I rush over to the fallen
Padawan. Falling to my knees, I grabbed him.

"Why Kenth? Why are you like this?"

Not expecting a reply, I balled my fists up. Hooking my lightsaber to my belt, I could feel the electricity running through me. The clouds rumbled overhead, lightning starting to appear. Letting out a battle cry, my fist slammed into the ground. Bolts of lightning struck many of the Cyclops droids in front of me. Sparks were coming from all of them as they crashed into the ground. A few stragglers stood back up, but I shot lightning at them.

One of the droids still sputtered, trying to get up. With its legs missing, it was going nowhere. Grabbing the droids head, I turned its face toward me.

"This means war."

Swiftly grabbing my blade, I ignited it. The droids head sparked as the blade pierced it. Things had only just begun.

Kenth Berik Kenth Berik
Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom