Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jen'ari Empire

Darth Miseria

D
Dianah skipped, with some measure of delight in her steps, back down the corridor she had originally come from. The thin strand of dark black hair was clutched tightly in between her finger and thumb. While the task had taken slightly longer than she had anticipated she had still completed it to the best of her abilities. She could only hope that both [member=Darth Elra] and the Dark Lord would see that. After all the measure of a good job was not the time it had taken to complete but the quality it had been completed too. Dianah had no doubt that her every move was being watched carefully by the two, that much was apparent.

Just as she reached the end of the corridor linking back onto the bridge, she received her summons from [member=Darth Elra]. A thin white brow raised on her face. A chance to show off her accomplishment personally? What could be more perfect. She slowed her steps down to a simple, careful walk. Upon looking down at her feet, she realised she had left her boots behind. But there was nothing to be done about that now.

Once she reached the door to [member=Darth Elra]'s quaters, she stopped. Her hand raised up next to her head, curled in a fist. She had every intention of knocking but she debated on whether or not that would make her seem subordinate.

Instead she chose to go for half-way in between. She knocked three times on the hollow metal door and then invited herself in. 'You wished to see me, Master?' She accompanied this with a short bowing of her head.

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Well, this was quite the predicament he was in.

For starters, he was late. Terribly late. Late to enter the ship. Late to get his first test within this new Empire, so late that he did not even receive one from the Dark Council member known as [member="Darth Elra"].

This simply wouldn't do. It wasn't a very good first impression on his part.

So, with no specific task to occupy his time, he roamed the ship with little care except to avoid the rooms that were no doubt private chambers of the two higher ranking Sith abroad. His pace was leisurely, two completed breaths for every step that his boots sounded off in the corridor. In the dimly lit hallway, all that could be seen of the man was his white skin on his face and his short alabaster hair that glowed red in the passing lights. His outfit was black and silver, the armored portion shifting and clanking slightly with the walking motion of swinging his arms. His eyes, instead of their normal grey hue, reflected as a light red that seethed with ambition and twisted innocence.

Kyrinov allowed himself to relax to a small degree, his Force presence oozing from his pores as if he could somehow literally pour it out from his body. He saw no reason to hide himself among other Sith, that would be somewhat redundant with other Acolytes of the Jen'ari here. However, as always, he kept his mind locked down under several layers of conscious protection that was now like second nature to the Epicanthix.

In his left hand, twirling around in quick flourishes that crossed his body, was Amnesia, his vibrosword. The weapon held a special place in his little dark heart, more than he could likely express in words. But, she was a fine weapon as any and she proved herself time and time again to the man.

Rather unceremoniously, he stumbled upon the training room. There, he saw two Acolytes. One pinned beneath the other with a training saber close to burning his hand. But, suddenly, that hand jerked and it was free and unscathed. A lightsaber came crushing down only to miss its intended mark. Blow after blow with both physical weapons and the weapons borne of the Force were exchanged between the opponents. His eyes flicked between them as they continued, each seemingly unrelenting yet both were slowly breaking down with the effort they applied.

Interesting. Perhaps this Empire held more than he initially thought.

AvRe

Marlo sat in his room. how could he be so weak, sustaining a burn on his neck...it was pathetic and he knew it, it was angering him as took apart the padawan's light saber. he needed to be stronger but how? he wasn't fit to fight and he needed training of course darth elra would provide... as marlo took out the light saber crystal he looked at it shinning a bright lively blue the color of weakness suddenly marlo poured all his hate, his turmoil, his lose into the crystal, marlo thought to himself ​that the Darkside would provide all he needed and power would be his all he had to do was accept the darkside and it would accept him, as he opened his palm revealing the crystal to be a deep dark maroon color. he put the crystal into a hilt he crafted, he ignited it...all was dark as if the saber took the very light out of the room, the door opened to a imperial officer standing in the doorway looked up being startled he took a step back...​''​s-sir lady elra wishes to see you.'' ​the officer was nervous he should be he was in the presence of a sith​''I'll be there.'' ​marlo sheathed his light saber and walked of to talk to Darth elra.

Zaralax was angry, no doubt about it, the holocron mocked him silently and he was no closer to figuring it out now then he was a 2 hours ago. Still this new task was much easier, he laughed inwardly when hearing it. Constructing a lightsaber? that was easy, he did once before, 20 years ago, though that was his most guarded memory and though, no one could know about it. He glanced at the old hilt, wondering for the thousandth time why he still carried it. Discarding the though, he began working on the lightsaber, a task so easy now that he wasn't sure if it was truly a test or not, the once difficult process was completed easily with the help of the dark side. Grinning, Zaralax ignited the saber, marveling at the deep red color that signaled that he was finally past the life he had 20 years ago​

UOxU3UH.png
Elra heard the knock on her door, followed by [member="Dianah Vrorae"]'s voiceShe stood from her meditation motioning Dianah over to a table in a corner of the room, Come, let's discuss your task. Dianah had successfully completed her task, proving she was a worthy member of the Jen'ari member. Elra could feel her great desire for power, to grow stronger, a sign of dedication. So, the best you can, tell me how you completed your task. Dianah was eager to prove herself, this being the perfect time as Elra was beginning to think Dianah could do well as her apprentice. While awaiting the acolyte's response, she felt another presence on-board, [member=Kyrinov] .​
A late arrival set Elra the wrong way, but he was strong in the Force. Elra would have to speak to him next to give him his task to create his lightsaber. Elra would have Kyrinov meet her at the bridge after her meeting with Dianah.​

Darth Miseria

D
Dianah crossed the short distance from the door to the table. The power Darth Elra was emitting was overwhelming. Dianah could feel it writhing in the room, desperate to escape and cause havoc on some unsuspecting soul. The rooms themselves were a marvel and Dianah wondered how long it would be before she would have rooms like this. She moved a chair back and slid her frame onto it, tucking her naked feet under the cover of the surface. Without any warning she began to speak, preferring not to waste time on finicky details.

'Simply put I used my shi'ido blood to help me blend into my surroundings. The other acolytes aren't perceptive at all, something I noticed back when we were all together in the bridge. It was simple enough to find somewhere to hide and wait for one of them to slip up.' She lifted her clutched fingers and placed the young girls strand of hair onto the table with a flourish. 'I was even able to get close enough to pluck some hair from her head.'

She raised a stark white brow slowly and cleared her throat. 'Like I said... not very perceptive.'

[member=Darth Elra]

Jack felt weird and out of place here, as he fiddled with the sabre on his belt he felt some longing for his old teacher, Grace had opened his eyes and mind to this world, but he hadn't seen her around for what felt like at least a year now, and it was long time for him to find a new teacher. He slung his rifle over his shoulder and lit up a cigar, he had only been in system for a few hours now, and he was already being ordered around, needing to find a [member="Darth Elra"] and be given some sort of task to prove his worth and ability. He was far from a fan of the orders but he'd suck it up and deal with it if he had to in the name of power, the strong smelling smoke followed the mercenary as he made he way down the corridors, those who could see would notice that despite his aura in the force was almost completely raw, unrefined, he had definitive dark taint to him, a remnant of his encounter in that temple.

Jack snubbed out the butt of the smoke a few minutes later, standing outside the door he was told to head through, supposedly [member="Darth Elra"] was inside, he knocked a couple of times and waited to be told the enter or to kark off.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

2q1i8f7.jpg

The grand doors to Vyrassu's quarters open up and several guards walk and the ship to [member="Ozun Zhil"] [member="Dianah Vrorae"] [member="marlo tere"] [member="Zaralax"] [member="Kyrinov"] giving them data disk each containing a quest each must do. The shadow guards silently hand each person their quest and then head back to the Emperor's chambers.

POST I - The Quest Begins

Ozun Zhil was in his quarters when an Imperial shadow guard knocked on the door. Without a word, the Emperor's servant handed him a set of instructions for his graduation quest.

It was an order from the Emperor to design an assassin droid to be used by the Empire. It was the be submitted to his person for evaluation and was to be his confirmation of graduation to the title of apprentice.

Ozun had requested a personal workshop to be created for his use, and the shadow guard informed him that his imperial majesty had commissioned a workshop for his personal use. The shadow guard led him to this workshop on Dromund Vatsu, which was fully equipped to his liking, complete with a semi-sentient AI to assist him with his day-to-day operations.

The Emperor specified that cortheum had to be used in the droid, particularly in the conception of photoreceptors that would mean life and death for the droid. Zhil knew that the best place to get this was on Nurstin, where the Messert Mines Corporation mined it. He immediately had to go there in order to get the highest quality ore possible.

He commissioned a shuttle to leave for Nurstin immediately. Within the hour, a pilot was provided for his use. He embarked on the shuttle and met the pilot.

"Where to, sir?" the pilot asked.

"Nurstin, Airman Sergeant," Zhil replied.

WIth that, the pilot locked coordinates and jumped into hyperspace.

UOxU3UH.png
Now that the acolytes had been given their tasks, Elra was now able to address the newcomer, [member="Jack Anderson"]. Elra opened the door with the wave of her hand, walking a bit closer she said, Come in, we must discuss your task I am to give you. Like before with her acolytes, she could feel the untamed Force within him.​
So, before I give you your task, I want to tell me about yourself a little more. I find that personalizing tasks prove to have much better outcomes than generalized tasks. Elra had done this before, and it proved to be a success. She didn't know enough about Jack to give him his task yet, as she would need to know his background. The way he moved, talked, and thought would help in the process of designing the task she would give and to gain a better understanding of him. Make sure to tell me about your strengths in dealing with the Force.. that is if you've figured them out. If not, that will be implemented in both your task and training.

"More 'bout me eh? I figured you'd know jus' about about everythin' you'd need ya just from looking at me, but fine, I guess I better start at the beginning." Jack said as he stepped into the room, he reeked of cigar smoke.

"Jack Anderson, Outdoorsman, Hunter, and Mercenary at your service." He sounded confident but not to the point of arrogance, but he was clearly pushing himself to not use 'kark' every other word. "I grew up practically in the damn forests back home, huntin', fishin', or campin' but I'm sure that's not what yea care about."

Jack had a little bit of a smirk on his face, something about [member="Darth Elra"] reminded him about his old teacher, Grace Darkson, or Lady Psyona as she called herself now, she was the one who introduced him to his untapped potential. "Veteran of a hundred battles with my crew, but there's only one that matters to you, I was paired up with a Sith, we took an old temple from some karking Mandos and something in there called out to me, the Sith told me it was the temple, and that I had the force, I didn't get much training from her, but she taught me to find strength in my emotions, use my passions to drive me harder then I could ever could go before, and she gave me this." Jack pulled the lightsaber from his belt and held it for Elra to see.

Coming out of hyperspace Alec could see the blue and green planet of Dromund Vatsu, an uncharted system lying in the outer rim. He had intercepted a coded transmission nearly a week ago detailing a growing Sith influence in the outer rim with these coordinates as a base and a mention of the captain of the fleet [member="Darth Elra"]. As he looked out of his cockpit, Alec could see the Starship Retribution in orbit around the planet, this was where he needed to go, meet Darth Elra and learn more about this uprising of Sith.

Once Alec was within range of the Retribution he opened a transmission to the ship, a female flight officer replied: " This is the starship Retribution of the Jen'ari Empire, state your business or you will be fired upon!"
" My name is Alec Rimmer, I come from the new Sith Empire, I received a coded transmission regarding the emergence of a new Sith influence and have come to converse with Captain Elra."
"You may continue on your charted course and land in the hangar. Wait on your ship for further communication with Captain Elra."
"Roger that." he replied, proceeding to the hanger. "RD-66, engage the landing sequence." his astromech droid landed the ship allowing Alec to asses his surroundings. The hangar was well lit with shielded exits and recessed lighting, the hangar was supported with columns on welded to the sides of the walls. Sith starfighters lined the deck with pilots running back and forth as if they were about to deploy directly into battle.

Having taken a good look at his environment, all there was to do was await the arrival of Darth Elra or whoever would be sent to meet him...

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Kyrinov"] | [member="Darth Vyrassu"] | [member="Darth Elra"]

The Retribution, it was a massive vessel made of the steel of countless ironwork's and outfitted with countless armaments. A metal cocoon, if you will. The vessel did harbor within it's metal shell escape pods, though those things...were defenseless. They would do better off in the Retribution if it went down, than those escape pods. Both were mere metal cocoon's, though within the confines and thick hull of the Retribution...one could sustain one's self longer than in a flimsy, defenseless escape pod which was built like a metal coffin.

The metal-encased feet of Virsill stomped through the halls of the Retribution. A robe covered the sickly-looking body of Virsill, hiding the horror beneath it. The robe it's self, seemed to be made of shadow, moving soundlessly with Virsill as his feet carried him down a corridor within the Retribution. The man...no, the alien...had come here due to the heavy presence of the darkside that was bathed in this place. He had heard rumor of a fledgling sith enclave forming within this sector, and he had traveled henceforth to investigate this questionable rumor. This place did house the darkside and darksiders, that much Virsill knew from being here alone. He had sensed the darkness which was clouded on this vessel.

Virsill, the Speaker and the Prophet of Sythul, was here for one reason. And one reason alone. To further the work of his almighty cosmic god, through service for the Sith.

Virsill turned his head to the left, and then to the right. Though, all he saw was black. As...he held no eyes, as did all members of his species. They relied solely on the force to see and interact with their environment. When he was close to things, his vision acted as though he was using fores-sight, though on a higher level as was required of him. Thus, everything around him seemed pale in color and might, everything seemed to have a grey color palette to it. All of the fine details were there, though none of the color was. He hadn't a clue as to any semblance of what 'color' was. It was a foreign an unheard of idea to him.

Kyrinov

“An unknown ship?”

“Yes, M’lord. The captain goes by the name of Alec Rimmer. He is from the Sith Empire. He wishes to speak with Darth Elra.”

A pale head shook. “The Dark Lady is occupied with another Acolyte currently. Re-open the communications channel with the craft, Lieutenant.” the woman nodded her acknowledgement.

He strode over to the seat where the Human sat, occupying the seat as she activated the comm link. This was quite an odd predicament. A Sith from the Empire on the other side of the Galaxy sought them out. To what end, was the most important question.

More importantly, why did the Lieutenant clear him for landing without any further questioning if the man plainly stated he was a member of the Sith Empire. Oh, how the Knight loathed those so called Sith. He couldn’t stand them.

However, the situation demanded composure and some sense of hospitality, despite the insincerity of the sentiment. So, for now, he would put aside his petty grievances and perform as was expected to in the absence of his superior.

His baritone voice filled the line that allowed the Retribution to communicate with the foreign vessel. “Captain Alec Rimmer, this is the Exarch. I will speak for Elra in her absence. What is it you require and why are you here?”

White eyebrows furrowed slightly as he strained to listen through the slight static.
[member="Alec Rimmer"]

07ad32dfe31e0612063af7577ededd82-dc9i4ao.png

There was something else that seemed to call out to him aboard the ship. It certainly wasn’t the unknown pilot parked in their hanger. He heard nothing come through the communication line.

No, this was something else. Something foreign to him. It stood out, it was out of place. A jagged edge to their smooth sense of operations. This presence was new to him, and that alone intrigued the man.

With that piqued interest at the forefront of his mind, he reached out through the Force to scour the ship. As he waited on an answer from the pilot, he probed the numerous halls of the Retribution, looking for this oddity that he felt resonate in the hunk of floating metal.

It was like a rash he needed to scratch at, a correction that need to be fixed, a lost soul that needed a guiding hand. This source was pulsing almost, it was Force sensitive and it was applying it for some function or another. It had to be, that’s the only reason he felt it here.

After a few minutes of searching, he found this being. The only strange presence that was not familiar to him aboard this vessel. He reached out and planted a portion of himself into the person’s mind. His question was simple and straightforward,

<“Who are you?”>
[member="The Speaker"]

Huxy

[ Message Received ]
[member="Kyrinov"]

Virsill didn't flinch at the sudden voice in his hand, at this point it had become a normality to him. However, this voice carried weight with it. The voice felt as though it originated from some organic, living matter, rather than just the confines of the twisted visage which was Virsill's mind. It felt as though, it belonged to someone nearby. Perhaps not close to him physically, but definitely as though it happened to originate from somebody within this ship. A thought which didn't overly surprise Virsill, however a thought which did make him question who had tried to contact him, telepathically of all things. Not many sentient creatures had tried to contact Virsill through the force before, so this was a shock to Virsill. A feeling and thought from which he wasn't familiar with in the slightest. He reached out to this foreign presence, trying to find it through the force as he made contact with it telepathically...responding to it's most obscure question.

<:"I am many things, intruder. I am both the Speaker and the Prophet of Sythul, I am a creature which comes from the darkest reaches of this Galaxy. However, the true phrase of question should be...who are you?":>

Virsill kept his head pulled over his bandaged and blank head as he turned swiftly in place. He walked soundlessly through the hall, reaching through the force with long hands and fingers to find this obtrusive presence that had disturbed his isolation. A creeping thought began to crawl into his head, one that justified this intrusion as being that of another darksider...one who was an apparent member of this Sith Enclave. That thought carried within Virsill a great deal of possible truth, as he looked through the ship with the use of the force. Though, he couldn't see much. The further he looked away, the more that his vision became jumbled and the more impressions he would get to act as his sight. For now, the alien visage of Virsill crept through the ship, looking for this presence.

Kyrinov

It's reply was as such,

<:"I am many things, intruder. I am both the Speaker and the Prophet of Sythul, I am a creature which comes from the darkest reaches of this Galaxy. However, the true phrase of question should be...who are you?":>

Many things.

Be it friend or foe or indifferent, at least this statement he could confirm. This...being, whatever it may be was indeed many things. Intriguing and cryptic were among them. It was certainly a stranger to the likes of Kyrinov. But, then again, the same could be said for this creature was communicating with the pale man. Kyrinov was foreign to it. An intruder of it's mind, as it stated a moment later.

Speaker...Prophet of Sythul.

Sythul...Sythul...Sythul, Sythul. Unfortunately, the name did not register with any deity or being that he knew to be of prominence. But, whomever this god was, it would be worth looking into in the near future. Perhaps, that would be this creature's name until he knew otherwise.

His only response would be thus,

<"I am the Exarch, Speaker. What is your purpose aboard the Retribution?">

[member="The Speaker"]

"I intercepted a transmission detailing a reclusive and growing Sith presence in the corner of the galaxy, I have come to investigate and offer my support to the faction as a gesture of alliance and good faith by the New Sith Empire. I am to learn about the ideals and intentions of your leaders and consider these things in the balance of the galaxy."

Not speaking with Darth Elra was unfortunate, the transmission had specifically mentioned her; however, the quick response of the subordinate suggested competence which was an essential ability in an army. Perhaps this new faction was much larger and advanced then the Sith had originally thought, they could prove to be great allies in the conquest of the galaxy, assuming other areas were as satisfactory as what had been shown.

Along with his thoughts, Alec sensed a very powerful agent of the Dark Side, the ship was swarming, no, overflowing with power and hate. He was used to grand scale of emotion from his time on the battlefield and serving beneath many powerful dark lords, although this was an exceptional and unexpected amount of dark power. Maybe this new Sith uprising was not as new as it was perceived by the galaxy, perhaps it was an ancient empire rising from the ashes of their defeat, anxious to bring their rule to fruition once more. Despite all the speculation, he would have to stay in the ship's hanger, patiently awaiting the arrival of Darth Elra's substitute...

[member="Kyrinov"]

Kyrinov

Kyrinov shifted his focus momentarily back to the voice that filled his ears with sound. That voice, presumably, belonged to this "Captain" Alec Rimmer. He listened as the man spoke through the static feed.

"I intercepted a transmission detailing a reclusive and growing Sith presence in the corner of the galaxy, I have come to investigate and offer my support to the faction as a gesture of alliance and good faith by the New Sith Empire. I am to learn about the ideals and intentions of your leaders and consider these things in the balance of the galaxy."

The pale Knight scoffed. Good faith. That was cute.

Quite amusing, in fact.

He almost barked out loud with laughter at the thought of such "good faith". As if the Sith Empire would want peace with a potential rival. Not if that claim was legitimate in any way, shape, or form. The only reason would be so that they could get close and either destroy them from the inside or feed information back to the superiors within the Sith Empire. But, even without suspicion, there were holes in his statement that he seemed to fail in covering up. One, the most obvious, would be addressed mere seconds after the thought crossed his demented mind.

"You intercepted a transmission? Were you scanning for such a thing in hopes of finding something or was it simply... happenstance?" he leaned forward slightly, once Alec would answer, clothed elbows resting against the grey panel in front of him. He moved the away from his mouth and he turned back to the Lieutenant.

"Brief Ensign Vox and prepare to head to the hangar. Arrive unarmed."

"Of course. We will be down in five minutes. I will have the Junior Lieutenant relieve Ensign Vox at once."
He nodded and turned back around in the bleak, shallow chair and carefully adjusted the microphone whose wires ran through the metal consoles. A hand ran over the smooth surface and his palm lifted up so that only the fingertips danced along the even plane. "Alec Rimmer." the Exarch addressed the pilot. "Exit your ship and remain inside of the hangar bay you are currently in. Await further contact there."

With that, Kyrinov stood to his feet, clipping Dirge to his left hip, concealed beneath cloth, and Amnesia to the right. He gave a turn and stalked out of the room, letting the dim red light wash over him as he opened himself to the Force. It ran through him and out of him, a feeling that he absolutely relished in.

It seemed that he had an Imperial to meet.
[member="Alec Rimmer"]

Kyrinov

Nearly an hour before he spoke with both Captain Alec Rimmer and the infamous Speaker of Sythul, he'd stood silently in the corner of Darth Elra's office. She'd called him here to give him a task... That task was to give a task to a newer, upcoming Acolyte of the Jen'ari.

How lovely.

Another fresh mind to meld and mold.

So, after receiving his instruction, he waited for the Acolyte to arrive. He pulled a darkly colored rock that he grabbed off of Dromund Kaas on his way back to his ship. He now held it in his right hand, scrapping it along the edges of Amnesia to sharpen her delicate frame. The sound was sickeningly pleasant to his ear. The sharp clang and the grind of earth striking metal. Personally, he loved the chime of it. He might not be able to say the same for Elra, but she allowed him to continue.

The door opened with a woosh! His eyes darted to the Acolyte as his hands continued to move in an effort to sharpen the sword, but he pace slowed and became dragged out. Kyrinov glanced up and watched the man as he stood in front of Elra's desk. For a moment, he debated saying nothing at all.

"Hello, Acolyte." his voice filled the room as he remained in the dark recesses of the chamber. "I am the Exarch. I will be speaking in place of Elra. Your mission is simple, really. You are to travel to Ziost and venture into the Ruins of Hask. From there, you will explore into the heart of the Ruins. Once there, you will meditate and grow in your connection to the Dark Side of the Force.

A brief pause.

"You have your task. Go."

[member="Jack Anderson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom