Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jen'ari Empire

Jack looked to the other person in the room, they were playing with a weapon as the spoke to him, a laughably common tactic used my almost everyone who had hired him previously in order to look tough and intimidation, something that at this point had the exact opposite effect on him, it usually made Jack think that they had no reputation or experience to stand on, the only reason he didn't say anything about it was that they were speaking on behalf of Darth Elra and he didn't feel like getting chewed out by her for poking holes in her representative's clearly fragile self esteem.

"Always with the karking temples, don't these frakking asshats have anything better to do then poke through ruins?" Jack muttered under his breath to himself, he remembered the last time he was in a sith temple, it ended with him having his mind invaded by spirits of the former inhabitants and him wreaking a room with the force, now he was in a bit of a salty mood, he wanted to learn something, to do something, not sit around like a useless lump of flesh.

Now that his mood was primed for it he made the comment anyway, consequences be damned. 'Don't play with a weapon like that in a meeting, it makes you look like a kriffing amateur." Jack lit up another cigar as he walked out of the room and headed for his ship.

[member="Kyrinov"]

210k9c7.jpg

An unknown location, it's dark, it's raining, and thunder and lightning cracks through the sky. A City in the distance can be seen.

2gwruz4.jpg

Within this city a massive Citadel sits, a beautiful design, elegant, high rising. a monument of power.

1z6f4t4.jpg

In front of the citadel stands thousands upon thousands of troopers clad in black as night armor standing before a stage with a massive banner behind it.

ax09ix.jpg

Then an imperial officer comes out to a podium and raises his hands up to silence the crowd. He then begins to speak.

People, we are gathered here to define a new tradition, let me re-phrase, rebirth an old tradition. 4,000 years ago an Ancient Sith Empire once existed of great power that brought the republic to it's knees. It was lead by a great man, the Sith Emperor Darth Vitiate. Now one man who personally knew Darth Vitiate and learned many things from the Sith Emperor looks to bring back the foundations and principles of Vitiate. Jen'ari Empire i bring to you a 4,000 year old Sith Sorcerer, the Dark Lord of the Sith, DARTH VYRASSU!

The Sith officer steps aside as Darth Vyrassu steps forward and looks over the thousands upon thousands of troopers, citizens and sith of the Jen'ari Empire.

People of the Empire, i look to you know and see our galaxy in turmoil, the Galactic Alliance, the Rebellion, the remnants of the galactic republic, scum of this galaxy, all poison and must be washed away from existence. I bring you that opportunity. I will be bringing back the forges of the Sith Emperor Vitiate, i will re-construct what he once built. As we speak an Imperial Sith Armada is being constructed above us in orbit. Imperial troopers are being recruited by the dozen. Sith Lords are being sent to the Sith Academy for training by the handful. The Sith Empire, the First Order and the Knights of Ren, not a threat, rather we see them as an ally, when they are in conflict, lend a hand. help them take over this galaxy. I promise you a bright future for the Jen'ari Empire and it's people. You can help, look around many things can be done, speak with a Sith officer to see what you can do. Trust in your Empire, trust in me and I will take us places. We will rid the galaxy of all those who oppose us. FOR THE EMPIRE!

Vyrassu takes out his double bladed lightsaber only activating one blade holding it in the air as thousands of people raise their hands and troops raise their rifles in roars of cheering!​
Sorry, you've stolen this all from second Life. You are NOT the Emperor, but rsther some telentless thieving queen. I have reported you to this website and ask that it be removed before we start with Lawyers and the DMCA violations.
210k9c7.jpg

An unknown location, it's dark, it's raining, and thunder and lightning cracks through the sky. A City in the distance can be seen.

2gwruz4.jpg

Within this city a massive Citadel sits, a beautiful design, elegant, high rising. a monument of power.

1z6f4t4.jpg

In front of the citadel stands thousands upon thousands of troopers clad in black as night armor standing before a stage with a massive banner behind it.

ax09ix.jpg

Then an imperial officer comes out to a podium and raises his hands up to silence the crowd. He then begins to speak.

People, we are gathered here to define a new tradition, let me re-phrase, rebirth an old tradition. 4,000 years ago an Ancient Sith Empire once existed of great power that brought the republic to it's knees. It was lead by a great man, the Sith Emperor Darth Vitiate. Now one man who personally knew Darth Vitiate and learned many things from the Sith Emperor looks to bring back the foundations and principles of Vitiate. Jen'ari Empire i bring to you a 4,000 year old Sith Sorcerer, the Dark Lord of the Sith, DARTH VYRASSU!

The Sith officer steps aside as Darth Vyrassu steps forward and looks over the thousands upon thousands of troopers, citizens and sith of the Jen'ari Empire.

People of the Empire, i look to you know and see our galaxy in turmoil, the Galactic Alliance, the Rebellion, the remnants of the galactic republic, scum of this galaxy, all poison and must be washed away from existence. I bring you that opportunity. I will be bringing back the forges of the Sith Emperor Vitiate, i will re-construct what he once built. As we speak an Imperial Sith Armada is being constructed above us in orbit. Imperial troopers are being recruited by the dozen. Sith Lords are being sent to the Sith Academy for training by the handful. The Sith Empire, the First Order and the Knights of Ren, not a threat, rather we see them as an ally, when they are in conflict, lend a hand. help them take over this galaxy. I promise you a bright future for the Jen'ari Empire and it's people. You can help, look around many things can be done, speak with a Sith officer to see what you can do. Trust in your Empire, trust in me and I will take us places. We will rid the galaxy of all those who oppose us. FOR THE EMPIRE!

Vyrassu takes out his double bladed lightsaber only activating one blade holding it in the air as thousands of people raise their hands and troops raise their rifles in roars of cheering!​
Cool, so you came to our sim on SL and stole all this. I'll give you 72 hours before the lawyers and DMCA suits start flying you unoriginal fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom