Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jen'ari Empire

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
210k9c7.jpg
https://youtu.be/a96_r--pOxE​
An unknown location, it's dark, it's raining, and thunder and lightning cracks through the sky. A City in the distance can be seen.​
2gwruz4.jpg
Within this city a massive Citadel sits, a beautiful design, elegant, high rising. a monument of power.​
1z6f4t4.jpg
In front of the citadel stands thousands upon thousands of troopers clad in black as night armor standing before a stage with a massive banner behind it.​
ax09ix.jpg
Then an imperial officer comes out to a podium and raises his hands up to silence the crowd. He then begins to speak.​
People, we are gathered here to define a new tradition, let me re-phrase, rebirth an old tradition. 4,000 years ago an Ancient Sith Empire once existed of great power that brought the republic to it's knees. It was lead by a great man, the Sith Emperor Darth Vitiate. Now one man who personally knew Darth Vitiate and learned many things from the Sith Emperor looks to bring back the foundations and principles of Vitiate. Jen'ari Empire i bring to you a 4,000 year old Sith Sorcerer, the Dark Lord of the Sith, DARTH VYRASSU!
The Sith officer steps aside as Darth Vyrassu steps forward and looks over the thousands upon thousands of troopers, citizens and sith of the Jen'ari Empire.​
People of the Empire, i look to you know and see our galaxy in turmoil, the Galactic Alliance, the Rebellion, the remnants of the galactic republic, scum of this galaxy, all poison and must be washed away from existence. I bring you that opportunity. I will be bringing back the forges of the Sith Emperor Vitiate, i will re-construct what he once built. As we speak an Imperial Sith Armada is being constructed above us in orbit. Imperial troopers are being recruited by the dozen. Sith Lords are being sent to the Sith Academy for training by the handful. The Sith Empire, the First Order and the Knights of Ren, not a threat, rather we see them as an ally, when they are in conflict, lend a hand. help them take over this galaxy. I promise you a bright future for the Jen'ari Empire and it's people. You can help, look around many things can be done, speak with a Sith officer to see what you can do. Trust in your Empire, trust in me and I will take us places. We will rid the galaxy of all those who oppose us. FOR THE EMPIRE!
Vyrassu takes out his double bladed lightsaber only activating one blade holding it in the air as thousands of people raise their hands and troops raise their rifles in roars of cheering!​

[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

Morgoth was standing in the crowd a cloak over his head as he listened to the ramblings. The Sith Lord was smart in trying to phrase it in such a way that it would not seem to be a threat. However the use of the word Empire and the fact that it was in Sith Empire territory was enough to view it as an act of Sedation. Though this was not his call to make. He had been following the movements of Vyrassu ever since their encounter on his world of Korriban. Starting with tracking his location via the Space station there along with the help of the armada monitoring exoplanet travel.

As the thunder crackled and the crowd roared Morgoth smiled. This was exactly what he had been looking for. No one was naive enough to believe that one sith empire could live inside another especially not the rulers of the larger. Tapping his wrist he ended the recording of the mans speech and sent it to [member="Darth Ophidia"] as he added at the end "This is a violation of Article 6 Subsection 13 Subversive Activity. I found this as a result of another breech of the Imperial Judial Codex Article 4 Subsection 1 when on Korriban Soil with full knowledge of my place as governor this man ignored both Korriban Imperial Space Station on entry and Myself when I attempted to get him to identify himself. I am requesting permission to in-act Article 7 Subsection 11 Punishment by Execution as is afforded me by Imperial Law as an agent of The Sith Empire. Awaiting confirmation."

Positioned to the right of Darth Vyrassu on the stage, Elra raised her lightsaber in the air with pride as Vyrassu did, FOR THE EMPIRE! Behind those on stage was the elegant, beautiful, seemingly powerful Citadel. The ongoing storm made for the perfect setting, this was an amazing city. It was the beginning of something big, Elra could feel it. She looked out into the crowd, thousands of people cheering in support of the rising Jen'ari Empire. We had gained the trust of the thousands of people standing before us, a big step in our progression to being the most powerful empire. During this time of worry, we had promised better for galaxy, ridding our opposition.

Darth Vyrassu was perfect to lead us to victories. Elra did not regret her decision to take part in bringing the Jen'ari Empire to glory. To be a part of this journey was to be ensured a swift victory in the future. One that would bring power to all in support of the Jen'ari.

Ozun sat in the crowd, politely clapping his hands in a hesitant manner.

Zhil was assigned to [member="Darth Elra"], the Sith lady brandishing her lightsaber on stage. She was Captain of the flagship of the Imperial navy, and he was assigned to command the starfighter squadron. Him being in starfighter corpsman's uniform proved that.

Zhil then left the procession. He then waited with the other officers of the flagship as they waited for their captain to leave.

After the event, Darth Elra made her way back to the area where her ship, The Crimson Halo was docked. As she approached, she could see her officers dutifully waiting together for her arrival. Standing among the officers was [member="Ozun Zhil"] who had been assigned to her just recently. He was serving in the military, but Elra would be training him as a Sith as well.

As she boarded her ship, she spoke, Zhil, I want you at the bridge once you get to the flagship. Before she let Zhil go off on his duties, Elra wished to speak to him about his future on the flagship, Retribution, and his future training. When Elra first was informed she'd be training a squadron commander, she was doubtful. Now that she's finally met him briefly, she could feel the Force flowing within him, a good sign. Elra, weary beforehand, was now feeling a little better about training Zhil.

"Understood, master," Zhil would say, with his trademark utterly monotous Durosian speech pattern.

Zhil felt a little nervous in the presence of a Dark Councillor. The idea that she could fry him alive with Sith lightning at will scared the bejeesus out of him.

He then embarked on board the corvette, followed by the rest of the crew.

[member="Darth Elra"]

AvRe

It was amazing Marlo never had seen or heard such a display he had heard of the old sith empire but he never tought It would rise again,as he raised his light saber he knew this was his destiny, he knew this was the key to becoming stronger, and he knew that he was destined to become the apprentice of [member="Darth Vyrassu"] and then become the most skilled sith assassin in the galaxy.

Darth Vyrassu

2q1i8f7.jpg

Darth Vyrassu's face hidden by his Hood cracked a small smile at the thousands of cheers roaring. Vyrassu turned to [member="Darth Elra"] as she walked off stage and was speaking to her apprentice [member="Ozun Zhil"] who also happened to be a pilot in the Imperial Navy. Vyrassu then looked through the crowd and noticed [member="marlo tere"], the newest Acolyte. As well he noticed [member="Zaralax"] and [member="Darth Umbra"] as well as [member="Kyla Asla"].

Vyrassu walked up to Dark Lady Elra. Take all the Acolytes minus Umbra to the Retribution, Ill join you in orbit shortly with Umbra at my side Dark Lady Elra Vyrassu turned to his Imperial pilot Ozun. Vyrassu begin glowing red from his immense power in the dark side. Vyrassu didn't say a word to the pilot but he did tower over him as Vyrassu stood 7 foot 4 inches. Vyrassu turned and begin heading into the Citadel with his shadow guards in tail behind him. Imperial Shadow Troopers begin deconstruction of the stage.

AvRe

Marlo watched as [member="Darth Vyrassu"] went to speak with [member="Darth Elra"] he couldn't hear them but he heard them say ''Retribution​'' he didn't know if it was a ship or place but Vyrassu said all acolytes were being sent there.

Zaralax had finished the first step of his training and had been walking to the area where the rest of acolytes were. He had been told he would be training under Darth Elra, who was also there. Zaralax decided the best course of action was to wait with the other acolytes and await Darth Elra's word.

Darth Miseria

D
Dianah had been late, as she so often was. She had just managed to sneak into the back of the crowd as the Dark Lord [member="Darth Vyrassu"] began making his speech. The rain beat a heavy rhythm on the top of her thick, black cloak. The drops gathered on the rim of her hood and dripped down into her face. She didn't seem to mind though. The creative words that poured from Darth Vyrassu's lips held her in a trance.

For so long she had wanted to train her force abilities. To properly train them. It seemed she had found the perfect place.

Out of respect Dianah joined in with the cheering throng of people. She clapped her petite hands together as the speech ended, forcing her way through the crowd to be closer to the podium. As she reached hearing range she caught the end of an instruction for all Acolytes.

Dianah placed an impish grin on her face and moved to join the other students to begin her training.

UOxU3UH.png
As [member="Darth Vyrassu"] headed towards the Citadel, Elra spoke to the acolytes, [member="Zaralax"], [member="marlo tere"], [member="Kyla Asla"], I want you to follow me to the bridge, there you will be spoken to about your future as Jen'ari Sith, and what you should expect in your training. Board the ship, we'll be leaving shortly. She boarded The Crimson Halo with her acolytes, [member="Ozun Zhil"] already having embarked.​

Elra ordered the crew to get the ship's engine ready. The sooner we get to the Retribution the better, so get the engine started. The ship's engine started, flying off into the space where Retribution was stationed. As the ship landed in the bay, Elra gathered her acolytes, exiting the ship and beginning the walk to the bridge. As she walked, she made sure to get a feeling of the Force flowing inside each of them. Each of her acolytes was fairly strong in the Force, and with Elra's training they would become even more attuned to the Force.​
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
WTapqVu.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
Once Elra and her acolytes arrived at the bridge, Elra turned to face them. The group didn't seem that bad, but Elra wasn't about to go easy on them. They would learn to think and act the way of the Jen'ari Sith, she would make sure of it.​
Throughout your training, I expect that all of you the tests I give you. If you don't that will show me you did not take the time to listen to my instruction or research yourselves. I cannot always give you the guidance you need, you must learn to become independent as after your training, you will have to train new acolytes. Throughout your training, you will understand the history of the Jen'ari Empire, the Sith Code, and more. The Sith Archives will provide more in-depth material on these subjects, allowing you to expand your knowledge. The tests that I will assign you will be designed to fit the teachings of the Jen'ari, and I will only assign them when I see you have developed your skills with the Force, your combative skills will also play a role in these tests. Most of you, as I can see, have not unlocked your full potential with the dark side, something I will help you unleash. You will be given training swords for the time being during your training, however during your training creating your lightsaber is a requirement in your training, rite of passage. Now, my last statement for all of you is, if you betray any member of the Jen'ari, disobey me, or request to see Darth Vyrassu, I will punish you and not hold back.
During the last bit of her meeting with her acolytes, she generated lightning in her hand, a subtle yet menacing symbol. Now, go explore the ship. You'll be coming here often, so you might as well get a feel for it. I will call you when I am ready for you. And with that, Elra turned, facing the window looking out into the galaxy.​

"Yes, master," Zhil would say, bowing to the Lady of the Sith.

Being a pilot, Ozun would immediately examine the bridge and its controls. He'd take the seat as operations officer, politely asking the female officer sitting there to let him look, something she'd immediately let him do as she's heard Elra's speech. He'd look through all the major systems, examining closely everything from the emplacement of the guns, the amount of starfighters, the crew reports, the amount of fuel being used, the navigation reports. Everything he could get a hand of, he would.

This exploration would be hugely informative. He didn't even need to leave the bridge, and all the nooks and crannies of the ship would be known to him. He was an Imperial Navy pilot, and his background was of massive use.

After being done, he would give the young officer her seat back. He'd then move to the security office. Flashing his Airman Lt's clearance, he'd access the room. He'd then work the cameras, keeping an eye on the other acolytes (his competition). Drawing upon his basic ability to use the force, he'd locate all of them, and then use each camera to peer into what they were doing. What they'd do and how they'd do it would be very informative as to how smart they were, how strong they were and what threat they would pose to Ozun.

[member="Darth Elra"] [member="Dianah Vrorae"] [member="Zaralax"] [member="marlo tere"]

AvRe

Marlo look at [member="Dianah Vrorae"], [member="Zaralax"], klya asla then he asked [member="Dianah Vrorae"]​'' what planet you from sister''​ marlo was considered a acolyte, he had training from the master he murdered the same master who taught him stealth, the man that raised him, the who got a light saber trough the eye,the man who left him for dead...he thought [member="Darth Elra"] was a good teacher better than the last but he could learn much more from [member="Darth Vyrassu"]...AND...HE...WOULD...LEARN...

Darth Miseria

D
Dianah skipped lightly onto the ship, following in [member=Darth Elra]'s footsteps. Once on the ship she took a few moments to marvel in the grand architecture. She had seen ships before, but never like this one. It held her attention for a little longer than she expected and she phased into the conversation mid-way through [member=Darth Elra]'s speech. The impish smile on her face faded into a frown as she rushed to catch up.

The display of force lightning emitting from [member=Darth Elra]'s hand set Dianah's heartbeat fluttering. The raw display of power was what she had been waiting for this whole time. Not that she didn't believe these were Sith, mind. It had just been so long.

The craving had crept up on her. Slowly at first. But now? It was enormous and fierce. It poured out of her like smoke from an ice machine.

Her ears prickled at the low hum of conversation beside her. Turning on the tips of her feet, in a rather graceful manner, she faced [member=marlo tere]. 'I come from Krant. But I've lived in many places.' Her voice had a lilting, sing-song quality. Almost as if she were mocking her counter-part. 'And where do the rest of you come from?' Her arm outstretched to the rest of the acolytes spread haphazardly about the bridge. Whilst waiting for a reply she took the chance to inspect them all closely, not hiding her curiosity or how her eyes dressed them down.

[member=marlo tere] [member=Ozun Zhil] [member=Zaralax]

Ozun would be listening into the conversations that the other acolytes would be having as they explored the ship. The fact they had to do so in the way that they did clearly showed Ozun that many of them had little to no experience with ships, immediately indicating to them their level of understanding of the matter.

Ozun listened in particularly hard to one particular conversation two acolytes were having about which planet one of them came from. They went back and forth quite nicely.

"Why are you fraternizing you bozos,,," Ozun would say to himself. These were Sith. Sith have no friends. Sith are cruel, friendless monsters hell-bent on galactic domination. The fact these two acolytes were having this pleasant conversation was mind-boggling to the middle-aged squadron commander.

This immediately tipped off Ozun to Dianah's openness about herself. Maybe this could be of use in the future....

[member="Dianah Vrorae"] [member="marlo tere"] [member="Darth Elra"] [member="Zaralax"]

Darth Vyrassu

2q1i8f7.jpg

Vyrassu concluded his businesses on planet with [member="Darth Umbra"] and Vyrassu departed from the citadel. The rain of Dromund Vatsu pouring down on him and his shadow guards.

153yarn.jpg

Vyrassu then boarded his ship with his guards and sat down as the engines fired up. Vyrassu begun focusing on the force preparing his arrival on the Retribution. The ship headed upward into orbit. Once in orbit the view of the MASSIVE Jen'ari Empire Sith Armada came into view.

35hiwet.jpg

As vyrassu's ship got closer to the fleet the Retribution came into view.

124zku8.jpg

As Vyrassu drew closer to the flagship, everyone aboard, Sith and imperials would all of the sudden get dark cold chills and the feeling of death flow over them. In the hangar, Thousands upon thousands of shadow troopers begin lining up for Vyrassu's arrival. The ship came into the hangar and landed. The ramp lowered and a dozen shadow guards filed out and lined up. Vyrassu then walked down the ramp and looked around. He then proceeded with his shadow guards to his throne room.

Everyone aboard would be able to feel and sense his presence. all the acolytes [member="Ozun Zhil"] [member="Dianah Vrorae"] [member="Zaralax"], [member="Darth Umbra"], even [member="Darth Elra"] would feel his presence even though they wouldn't see him. They would know he's on board. Vyrassu entered his private chambers and walked across the massive room and stepped up the steps and sat in his throne as the shadow guards closed the room off.

2h56wdg.jpg

Zaralax listend with rapt attention, once Darth Elra had finished, Zaralax lingered a bit and watched as his fellow acolyes set off. As he walked down no paticular path, he though to himself, he loathed the idea of practice weapons, though he understood the reason. Finally deciding that the archives Darth Elra mentioned would make a good starting point, keeping his ears and mind alert, as he did not really trust anyone here.

[member="Ozun Zhil"] [member="Dianah Vrorae"] [member="marlo tere"] [member="Darth Elra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom