Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jen'ari Empire

AvRe

​''Naboo or at least raised there'' ​marlo said to [member="Dianah Vrorae"], continued to make small talk then walk off into the ship, as he was walking he heard a whisper it came from a door he opened, it was where they kept the holocrons!''[member="Darth Vyrassu"] has quiet the collection''he saw it the holocron that was calling to him,he picked it up, he gasped​''this is a holocron on Darth Revan''​he said as he unlocked it.This holocron had all the information about Revan, even Revan fighting style.he took it to the training room and practiced va-pod on training droids,it was hard to master but efficient at dismemberment so he practiced as long as he could till he was tired...A powerful presiene darth Vyassu was aboard

Darth Miseria

D
Dianah only had half an ear on what [member=marlo tere] was saying. An uneasy feeling had settled over the bridge. While she did not show the emotion on her face she could feel it in the pit of her stomach, right down to the tips of her toes. Someone powerful had stepped aboard. Dianah could only assume that it was the Dark Lord, [member=Darth Vyrassu]. She clung to the feeling like a child clung to their sweets. It fuelled her thirst for power and her hunger for knowledge. All in all, it made her giddy with desire. In the depths of her mind, tucked away, was the hope that one day her presence would affect people in such a way.

'Naboo, huh? Very interesting...' She responded halfheartedly, too focused on the ever pulling feeling that invaded her senses. Dianah barely noticed the other half of her conversation slipping away to kark knows where. When she came round, she was quite alone. Apart from the other acolytes who seemed to be keeping their distance. A rush of air escaped her nose in the form of a light snort. From the looks of it they were afraid, or at least making some slapdash attempt at being mysterious.

With a roll of her amber coloured eyes, she turned her attention elsewhere. This time to [member=Ozun Zhil] and the various controls and screens stretching out in front of him. With child like vigour she skipped her way over. Upon arrival, she made a point of leaning down in uncomfortably close proximity to [member=Ozun Zhil]. So close in fact that he may even feel her breath in his ear as she spoke. 'And who are you when you're not at home?'

This time her voice came as a whisper, quiet as a mouse and sweet as a bird song, but loud enough for the closer officers to catch wind of.

[member="marlo tere"] [member="Zaralax"] [member="Ozun Zhil"] [member="Darth Vyrassu"] [member="Darth Elra"]

AvRe

Sparks flew, marlo cut the first droid in half after wards he jumped and twisted in the air decapatating the second...finally all the droids were destoryed as he walked out of the training room he put the Holocron back​''I got my eye on you''​he said as he placed it on the shelf.he walked back to where Darth Elra gave her speech,he sat down and started to mediate he noticed [member="Zaralax"] leaning against a wall...he thought about his life, his mother, and master, he was no longer jinn Tere, he was Marlo Tere and he served [member="Darth Vyrassu"].

Zaralax watched as [member="marlo tere"] walked out. Zaralax had spent his time exploring thoroughly, so the presence of [member="Darth Vyrassu"] on the ship made him a little fearful, though he would never admit it, even to himself. While he was sure he had scouted the main rooms thoroughly, he had a lingering feeling he was being watched. He didn't like it. The problem was, the more he tried to block the feeling out, the more invading it became, doing his best to ignore it, he walked into the training room, finding the ruins of several droids, though something caught his eye, a object on a out of view shelf, he heard voices from it and knew it was of sith origin. He walked over to it, determined to understand it.

AvRe

marlo remembered the day he murdered his master and how easily he fell...he could feel it a pressing darkness it was...intoxicating, he embraced it the darkness he accepted it.​''think nothing of the people you kill, become...Heartless, emotionless, become a machine."​that was the very first thing his master told during there training.Marlo's only purpose was to serve, [member="Zaralax"], [member="Ozun Zhil"], [member="Dianah Vrorae"], he would surpass all of them and serve [member="Darth Vyrassu"].

As [member="Dianah Vrorae"] would lean in uncomfortably close to him, Zhil would casually push her away lightly.

"I'm Lieutenant Zhil, the commander of the starfighter squadron on board this ship. Please don't do that again."

He would be examining the acolytes on board the ship. He'd pay close attention to [member="marlo tere"]'s sparring session with the droid, examining with interest his level of skill.

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] [member="Zaralax"]

UOxU3UH.png
Darth Elra could feel [member="Darth Vyrassu"]'s presence, letting her know that he'd boarded the ship. Elra knew it would make most of the acolytes feel uneasy, most probably have never felt such power. After monitoring her acolytes' movements, Elra figured it was time to find them. She wanted to personally speak to them to give them their required tasks. Elra expected them to pass these tests as she designed them to fit what Elra had observed.​
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
WTapqVu.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
Elra started with [member="Ozun Zhil"] and [member="Dianah Vrorae"] in the control room. From what Elra had already learned about Ozun, he was interested in technology. She opened the door to the control room, revealing Ozun and Dianah together. I've decided to give you different tasks, Ozun, you will be tapping into this. She'd throw the mysterious piece of equipment on the control room desk. When you successfully tap in, report to me on the bridge. If I'm there I expect you'll wait. Now, Dianah...
Dianah was very interesting, very observant, quiet yet craving for power. Elra had a very stealthy acolyte on her hands, one that could prove very useful. I want you use how quiet you are, to sneak up on one of your fellow acolytes, if you are successful you will have passed your test. After she had finished assigning the Ozun and Dianah their tasks, Elra set off to find [member="marlo tere"].​
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png

She found marlo meditating, Acolyte, I have designed a test for you. I could sense the rage and determination inside you, so you will be unleashing that, embracing the darkness in your private quarters. After you feel the dark side flowing through you, report to me on the bridge. His anger would lead to strength in the dark side, but she could sense recklessness and disobedience in his eyes.​
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
eV4UICI.png
For her last acolyte, [member="Zaralax"], Elra planned a test that would test his senses, his willpower, and strength in the dark side. Elra walked into the training room, Zaralax stood near the shelf which held a sith holocron. Able to see that Zaralax wanted to discover the meaning of the holocron, she set a book down in front of him explaining different artifacts. Find the name and meaning of this object, as soon as you do, try to access it. I don't expect you to, as those are only accessible to those who can control the dark side. I will be monitoring your progress. And with that, Elra left the room, beginning her walk to her private quarters.​
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

2q1i8f7.jpg

apcktu.jpg

Vyrassu sat with his eyes closed watching everyone on the ship. He saw [member="Ozun Zhil"] monitoring the equipment of the ship. Vyrassu changed his force vision to [member="marlo tere"] meditating. Vyrassu then looked up at [member="Dianah Vrorae"] and watched her being very quiet. Then Vyrassu saw [member="Zaralax"] in the acolyte room studying. Vyrassu then looked to [member="Darth Elra"].

Vyrassu opened his eyes. He then closed his eyes to see his apprentice [member="Darth Umbra"] Vyrassu opens his eyes again. Vyrassu's thoughts dwelled on the dead Jedi Grand master he killed recently. His plans to use Sith Alchemy to rise the Jedi but altered into a Sith Assassin Spawn. Vyrassu brushed it off his mind for now and went back to focusing on the here and now, and he wanted reports on the acolytes. Vyrassu used his mind and the force to send out a wave of Darkness that everyone on ship would feel making most feel uncomfortable and uneasy. This wave was Vyrassu summoning his Dark Lady Elra to his chambers. Vyrassu awaited her arrival.

[member="Darth Elra"]

"Yes master," Zhil would say. He'd take the object Darth Elra gave him and bring it to his quarters. He'd lock the door behind him and use the force to mask his presence as well as the object's presence, so other acolytes could not see or sense what he was doing.

He'd then begin to examine the object he was given. He'd draw on the power of the force to use his Mechu Deru ability to analyze its internal mechanisms.

(OOC: Darth Elra, what would he find?)

[member="Darth Elra"]

"Yes master," Zhil would say. He'd take the object Darth Elra gave him and bring it to his quarters. He'd lock the door behind him and use the force to mask his presence as well as the object's presence, so other acolytes could not see or sense what he was doing.

He'd then begin to examine the object he was given. He'd draw on the power of the force to use his Mechu Deru ability to analyze its internal mechanisms.

(OOC: Darth Elra, what would he find?)

AvRe

Marlo sat on the bed in his privite chambers, with his left hand he removed his sith mask, and reached into his robe and pulled out the light saber of that jedi padawan he killed years ago...he felt a pulse of the darkside through out the ship it made him uneasy and sick, but he loved that feeling and he would use it in the task that [member="Darth Elra"] assigned him, he started the meditation...​​''you killed me, your a monster!''​ the small child said​''I saved you from a life time of servitude to the jedi youngling.'' ​Marlo said​​''your family would be disgusted with you!'' ​the child said again​''shut up'' Marlo said''your a puppet, a thing!'' ​the child said again''SHUT UP!'' ​Marlo ignited his training light saber slashing at the child, finally breaking out of his trance in a cold sweat, he tried meditating again. [member="Ozun Zhil"][member="Darth Vyrassu"][member="Darth Elra"]@Zaralax@Dianah Vrorae

Darth Miseria

D
The push from [member=Ozun Zhil] didn't seem to phase her much. She simply let it turn her body in a full circle. Dianah ended the circle with a graceful flourish and a heavy sigh. 'And I am Dianah Vrorae, I shall do what I please.' She lent forward and cuffed him very gently upside the head with the tip of her graceful fingers, the way a mother would her child. Not enough to hurt him, just enough to feel like she'd knocked some sense into him.

'You would do well to remember not to place your hands on me again without permission.' While her voice retained the sing-song quality there was a hint of pure malice in it. If he had been watching her at that precise moment he may have noticed the flare of blood red colour appear in her eyes.

With this, she spun again on the back of her heel, just in time to see [member=Darth Elra]. She gave a quick half bow toward her superior, purely out of respect and not because she felt in any way inferior. 'Of course, Master. With pleasure.' In an instant she had freed herself from the control room and began making her way lazily through the ship. Being sneaky was one of the things she had absolutely Mastered. As a youngling she would often play games with her Father that involved sneaking. Dianah had a suspicion he let her win most of the time, but she had learned from it all the same.

She turned right and headed down a long corridor, completely devoid of people. This was where her skin shifting would come into practice. As she walked the heel of her boot clicked nosily against the metal. Breathing out a heavy sigh, she kicked them off. Noise would not be beneficial to what she was attempting to do. Dianah found a suitable place to stash them for the meanwhile then tested out her steps again. This time they were pleasantly silent. Perfect.

Her quick amber eyes darted along the corridor, looking for a suitable door. After a short while of inspecting the correct one became apparent and she made her slow, creeping way toward her target.

Once in close enough proximity Dianah stopped and closed her eyes firmly. Her elegant fingers pressed lightly against the metal wall next to the sliding doors. Slowly but surely the tips of her fingers began turning jet black, the same colour as the structures around her. In a matter of minutes her whole body seemed to blend in with the corridor. Dianah pressed her frame close to the wall, just next to the door. In the process of changing her skin colour she had also slimmed herself down as much as she could bare. Unless you were looking incredibly closely, she was near invisible. Finally, she used the force to mask herself, completing the illusion.

Born with a flare for the dramatic, her eyes still shone a bright amber. She closed them slowly, immersing herself into the structure, and waited.

And boy did she wait. The thing about stealth is it requires incredible patience. Fortunately, she had patience coming out of her ears. Eventually her patience paid off and the doors to the acolytes room slid open with a characteristic wooosh. It seemed she had chosen well, as the acolyte barely looked up from the data-pad she was scanning. Her back face Dianah as she began the long walk back to the bridge.

A slow smile crept on Dianah's face, showing the white of her teeth. She slipped from her hiding place, stepping quietly and carefully. It took longer than she'd liked to reach the back of the acolyte, but she got there eventually. With a flick of her wrist, Dianah reached up and pulled a single thread of hair from the acolyte's head. 'OUCH!' The acolyte whipped round, a furious look crossing her face. Dianah simply laughed, wiggling the raised strand of hair between her fingers.

[member="marlo tere"] [member="Ozun Zhil"] [member="Darth Vyrassu"] [member="Darth Elra"] [member="Zaralax"]

Zaralax shifted his attention to the book [member="Darth Elra"] had given him. Finding the name and meaning of an object, trivial, finding the name and meaning of a dark side object? That would challenge him. He found a more private room, one hidden in a aloce near a bigger, more attention grabbing room. Satisfied that he would not be disturbed, he began reading the book, probing it with the dark side, attempting to discover it's secrets.

[member="Dianah Vrorae"] [member="marlo tere"] [member="Ozun Zhil"] [member="Darth Vyrassu"]

AvRe

​''son! what have you done!?'' the women said​''am...sorry mother, for...everything'' ​marlo said in a soft spoken voice​''you slaughtered all those innocent people.'' the women said in a scolding tone as a man walked up beside marlo saying ​'' you piece of trash you let me down, ME your own father you should be ashamed'' ​the man said ​​'' I couldn't save you, but am glad I didn't because you mean nothing to me, no one does.'' ​marlo rammed the training light saber into the women's chest laughing as he did, he spun around slashing the man's face, blinding him...as the man laid on the floor marlo grabbed him by the collar of his tunic wrapping his arms around the man's neck, snapping it with as much force as possible, feeling the darkside engulf him and embracing it...he had done as [member="Darth Elra"] asked so he continued to sit on the bed lifting the padawan's light saber, awaiting his next task. @Zaralax@Dianah Vrorae[member="Ozun Zhil"][member="Darth Vyrassu"]

AvRe

Marlo got up and went to the computer searching over there current tasks he saw that [member="Ozun Zhil"] was in his room, so he sent him a message saying​''am looking for a training partner, if you accept meet me in the training room.'' marlo got up and went to the training room to await ozun.

[member="marlo tere"]

Ozun Zhil would receive Marlo's message. Without responding, he'd grab his training saber and head down to the training room. He'd arrive with his saber in his hand, looking for Marlo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom