Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jen'ari Empire

AvRe

[member="Ozun Zhil"] ​your here. good let the training commence.'' ​marlo lunged at ozun with his training light saber in hand, then jumping into the air raising his light saber preparing to fall on top of ozun.

[member="marlo tere"]

Not having the time to activate his lightsaber, Ozun would act on instinct and immediately send a force push onto Marlo, which would very likely hit as Marlo devoted too much of his energy to his lightsaber cleave. With the likelihood of him flying away, the young acolyte would then activate his lightsaber and wait for his opponent's next move.

AvRe

marlo was throw across the room stoping himself before hitting a wall, using force cloak to go invisible then his personal force ability of whisper to cause sound to come from ever direction.sneaking up behide [member="Ozun Zhil"] force pushing him into a wall.

[member="marlo tere"]

Ozun would sense Marlo coming onto him before ducking as he attempted to force push him and, in the same motion, he'd send a Shii Cho strike into Marlo's side, using the power from having ducked.

AvRe

marlo grabbed [member="Ozun Zhil"] wrist trying to make him drop his light saber before he could hit him, marlo raised his light saber bringing it down on Ozun hand to burn it with the low power plasma blade.

[member="marlo tere"]

Ozun would yank his hand free from Marlo's grip. He'd then strike using his lightsaber the hand which Marlo was using to grab and, in the same motion, would catch Marlo's incoming lightsaber arm as a form of block.

AvRe

Marlo dropped his light saber catching it with the hand about to be struck, jabbing it forward into [member="Ozun Zhil"]'s chest using the force to stop ozun's light saber from coming down on his hand.

AvRe

marlo stopped seeing that [member="Ozun Zhil"] was about to parry, jumping backwards throwing his light saber as he did, aiming at ozun's knee, force pushing his light saber to go faster, as he landed he grabbed ozun's light saber with force ripping it out of his hand.

[member="marlo tere"]

Ozun would jump in the air avoiding the lightsaber throw, using the force to catch Marlo's lightsaber in his hand. He'd avoid the force pull by gripping real hard. With both lightsabers in his hand, he'd then send a two-bladed falling avalanche aimed at Marlo's neck.

AvRe

marlo knew he couldn't block this it... angered him suddenly with all his rage and anger sent a powerful surge of force lighting marlo would be hurt but so would [member="Ozun Zhil"] and that was good enough for him.

AvRe

Marlo neck got burned by the saber, after being burned marlo jumped over the force lighting going over [member="Ozun Zhil"] as well grabbing Ozun's broken arm ripping his light saber out of his hand slashing at the back of ozun.

[member="marlo tere"]

Ozun would let the lightsaber go (he'd have to, as his arm was broken). He'd then parry to oncoming blow with his remaining lightsaber, and then send a kick to Marlo's groin area, below his lightsaber.

"It's best if we called it a draw, Marlo. You're hurt, I'm hurt."

UOxU3UH.png
As expected, [member="Darth Vyrassu"] had summoned Elra to his private chambers to hear the acolytes' progress. Darth Elra had been preparing her update on the acolytes' training so far. For the most part, Elra was somewhat pleased with their performances, but Elra was not one quick to judge. She was satisfied with Dianah and Marlo's performances on their tasks, Ozun and Zaralax had yet to finish theirs. Something that displeased Elra and would likely displease Vyrassu, was the fact that Marlo and Ozun had both injured themselves in a sparring session, something Elra would've expected. Marlo sustaining a burn to the neck and Ozun breaking his arm, making it clear both needed major training in combat. Of course, it was planned but this incident had made it very clear they were unfit to spar each other if they had the intent of continuing their training.​
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
WTapqVu.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
NMvgtJm.png
As Elra approached, the Shadow Guards opened the doors to Vyrassu's chambers, revealing a massive room. Elra could see Vyrassu sitting atop his throne, waiting for Elra.​
apcktu.jpg
Elra moved swiftly, stopping five feet in front of Vyrassu's impressive throne and bowing. My Lord, you summoned me. The darkness emitting from Vyrassu was amazing, showing his immense strength in the dark side. It was no surprise that he was this powerful, bring about four thousand years old. Elra always admired his chamber, his throne, his power. It was almost impossible to get over the feeling that came over you while standing before him, a dark, powerful figure. It was an honor to not only be here, but to be a part of the strong Empire he had put together through the years. The acolytes have been tasked with unlocking their skills, each acolyte receiving different tasks to fit what I have sensed within them. [member="Dianah Vrorae"] has successfully finished her task, which required her to use her quiet personality and stealth on another acolyte. [member="marlo tere"] has also successfully completed his task, unleashing the dark side, which posed a challenge due to his shaky past. Although, I have felt him to be very arrogant and reckless, but determined. [member="Ozun Zhil"] has yet to complete his task, unlocking a box containing information on the art he uses, Mechu-deru. I am displeased with both his and Marlo's performance during their recent sparring session. Ozun has broke his arm, while Marlo sustained a burn to the neck. They were able to use the Force to guide them, but they did not fully embrace the dark side, resulting in their injuries and reckless behavior. I am confident that by the time their training is over, they will have gained the necessary skills in combat, and become stronger in the dark side. [member="Zaralax"] has also not completed his task yet, he is to understand the meaning and history of Sith Holocrons, and for an additional challenge, attempt to open the holocron placed in the training room. That is all I have to report to you, My Lord.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor

2q1i8f7.jpg

Vyrassu eagerly awaited [member="Darth Elra"]'s arrival. As she walked in he felt her presence. It delighted him to see so much power in her. A great addition to the Empire she was indeed making. Once she got to the steps of the throne, Vyrassu waved the shadow guards to shut the doors. Once they were closed Vyrassu took a moment to examine [member="Darth Elra"]. He then waved her to speak. He listened to her every word understanding them, feeling the presence of each acolyte. Once she was finished giving he report he looked up at her and begin to speak, his voice carried heaviness, death, and cold plus a slight echo.

o9hdfp.jpg

(Vitiate's voice is Vyrassu's voice)
https://youtu.be/yF8aQEhOEiA

Good, I am pleased to hear about [member="Dianah Vrorae"], she is making too progress. It is good [member="marlo tere"] finished his task, as for [member="Zaralax"] and [member="Ozun Zhil"] failing to complete their task, I will not tolerate failure Vyrassu begin glowing red from anger, and his eyes changed to solid black. See to it they get it done, as for them being injured in a fight, double their combat training, I will not tolerate the weak, the weak die and serve no use to this Empire.

o9hdfp.jpg

Vyrassu contemplated his next order of business before speaking again. He felt Elra through the force, her passion, her power, it most pleased him. Now, I personally grant you the rank of Emperor's hand Dark Lady Elra. Do not let me down, you will remain on the Dark Council but continue as a hand. Now go back to the acolytes, we must push them and make them lords. Vyrassu's red glow faded and his eyes back to normal yellow as he closed his eyes to continue his focus on the force. The Shadow Guards opened the doors for Dark Lady Elra waiting to close them behind her when she leaves.

[member="Darth Elra"]

After injuring himself in training, Ozun would return to his quarters to continue his Mechu Deru on the object Elra gave him. He would find interesting information on Mechu Deru. He'd take notes on the power, and would then memorize them. He'd return to the bridge where he'd attempt to find Darth Elra.

UOxU3UH.png
[member="Darth Vyrassu"] had bestowed yet another honor and responsibility on her, allowing her to serve as the Emperor's Hand. You won't be disappointed, My Lord. Elra exited Darth Vyrassu's provate chambers, making her way to the bridge, at the same time summoning her acolytes. She would share both her and Vyrassu's thoughts, giving them their next task.​
o9hdfp.jpg
As Elra and her acolytes arrived at the bridge, she turned, looking both angry and pleased with her acolytes. To my knowledge, the majority of you have completed your first task. [member="Zaralax"], I don't believe you have, very disappointed. You should know that Darth Vyrassu does not tolerate failure, so I expect more from all of you. On another note, [member="Ozun Zhil"] and [member="marlo tere"] have both injured themselves in a sparring match, with this news Vyrassu was angered and ordered that your combat training would be doubled. When I give you a task that is your priority, not a duel. However, I am pleased that most of you were able to successfully complete your tasks, I will call each of you into my personal quarters for a report on your previous task. Now, for your next task, you will be constructing your own lightsabers. This is an essential for becoming an apprentice, your lightsaber will be connected to you and the dark side. If you fail, know that both Darth Vyrassu and I will find you weak and useless to the Jen'ari Empire. Now, go on and fulfill your new task.
o9hdfp.jpg
nVXHoCm.png
After speaking to her acolytes, Elra retreated to her quarters to meditate. As she began her meditation, she would connect to the dark side, absorbing its power, focusing on the Force. She would watch her acolytes, feeling their strength in the Force again. She would then summon [member="Dianah Vrorae"] for a report on her task, one of her more promising acolytes.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom