Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi Order Q&A

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
To me darkside is like necromancy :p In the beginning it wasn't used for evil, it doesn't have to be used for evil, but more often than not, if you use it too much you lose yourself and become a Pale Master or Lich jerk :3

And I seriously was wondering if I can do some more RP with Jedi :p

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
HK-36 said:
To me darkside is like necromancy :p In the beginning it wasn't used for evil, it doesn't have to be used for evil, but more often than not, if you use it too much you lose yourself and become a Pale Master or Lich jerk :3

And I seriously was wondering if I can do some more RP with Jedi :p
Jedi RP has been stale, I'd be very happy to roleplay with you!

The Force Wars started because of the infinite empire. And the fracture was formed because of a Darksider, who was allowed back to Tython only as a last resort. And then the order split into Light and Dark. And the Jedi were born.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Cypher said:
@[member="Darth Iscariot"]
I believe that option was talked about a while back. But nothing came of it fully. Maybe they distanced themselves abit, but how that is now who knows but them.

Now my question is: Do the Jedi believe they have authority over Sith and Dark Sider'sin other lands. You know, the right to kill and arrest them as necessary. This is more for neutral nations, not places where Sith rule.
You know, it's never really truly answered in any sort of way where the Jedi's reach ends and where it begins. Jedi have always tried to do the right thing, and that sometimes may mean going beyond their reach. I know that several Jedi in the old republic days disregarded many of the laws and went ahead and did things themselves.

But like I said before, we're not talking about a benevolent ruler that the Jedi come and kill, I don't think that's part of the Jedi philosophy. But a Sith who is destroying worlds, killing innocents? I personally believe that it falls within the choice of the Jedi in question, of whether or not to act. But they also must be willing to face the consequences of their actions for doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom