Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jedi Order Q&A

For those with questions about that Jedi, feel free to ask them here. Someone will be sure to give you an answer as soon as possible.

This is open both to current Jedi and those that are not. This is mostly a Writer's resource, so anyone is free to use it.

Yo'shim Etsu said:
Do you kick out Gray Jedi?
One definition of Gray Jedi is also those that distanced themselves from the Jedi High Council. Qui-Gon Jin is one such Jedi.

As for those that supposedly walked the line between light and dark, these Gray Jedi never succumbed to the dark side. Giving into the temptation of the dark side is an entirely different matter, though.

Cedric Dorn

C
Who is your current Grandmaster?

If you do not have one will you be selecting one soon? How will he/she be selected?

Cedric Dorn

C
I see. May i suggest an election? All Jedi Masters could vote on who should take the position. This is after all the most fair i think.

The Hound

T
So..I'm thinking of coming back to the order. However...I currently have a bounty on my head from Republic military...is there anything we can uhh work out?

Turin Val Kur said:
I currently have a bounty on my head from Republic military...is there anything we can uhh work out?
That can probably be worked on from our end. That Dark Jedi tag, though, suggests Turin might have to do some work on his part to be accepted by the Jedi again.

Turin Val Kur said:
Understandable, how would we get this started then?
If you already have a character in the Republic, I suggest voting for @[member="Jack Harkness"] and @[member="Yusan Fenn"]. One of their goals is to pardon those wrongfully labeled as criminals against the Republic.

After that, something needs to be done about Turin being a dark sider. That could be easily be done in a role-play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom