Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hottest Girls of SWRP 2013

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
Tegaea Alcori said:
Alright people, let's move on, shall we?

@[member="Tyger Tyger"], the point of this thread was to have a bit of fun. I will point out the bleeding obvious - none of the pictures being used are people's REAL LIFE FACES, they are actresses chosen because they look like their character concept. Therefore...where is the problem?
Furthermore, I see @[member="Cira"], @[member="Tahira Solo"], @[member="Delila Castillon"] and others who are women IC and OOC, and who have no objections.

This thread is for fun, and should not be taken so seriously. If you cannot do so...I suggest you do not read it.
*seconds this* Dude, when we have a problem with something, we will be very loud. You can always count on that. :)
*licks @Thane *

Hmmm, my list...

@[member="Cira"]
@[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Mia Monroe"] (since it would so be rude of me to vote for my own charrie >_>)
@[member="Kaia Za'tire"] (same as above)
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Louise

here for your dad
Oh god, I'm so sorry @[member="Tyger Tyger"].

A lot of these people come from an old board where whatever celebrity represented them was fawned and fapped over. You know, you have your IC picture thread, your celebrities mingling on the red carpet in gifs. It's also something that disgusts me but I fully expected this kind of cancer and lunacy to come over.

And just remember, if you're a younger member reading this thread. Only looks matter!

#INeedFeminismBecause

@[member="Tyger Tyger"], if you wish to continue the discussion of misogyny and sexual objectification, I would suggest creating a new thread would be a decent course of action to take provided that it is done so in a similar, reasonable manner as how you first presented your opinion in this thread.

Karin Dorn said:

A lot of these people come from an old board where whatever celebrity represented them was fawned and fapped over. You know, you have your IC picture thread, your celebrities mingling on the red carpet in gifs. It's also something that disgusts me but I fully expected this kind of cancer and lunacy to come over.

And just remember, if you're a younger member reading this thread. Only looks matter!

#INeedFeminismBecause

It's for fun. o_O

If you don't like it, don't participate in it. Considering that this is a forum board based off characters with avatars that are placed as avatars as representation for their characters, I really don't see a reason for there to be such a hoopala for.

This is the "posting, games, and fun" forum for a reason... not the main Water Cooler. Meaning, that nothing in here is to be taken seriously.

Ori'Alor Tal'Verda

Leader of the True Mando'Ade
Karin Dorn said:

#INeedFeminismBecause
Seriosly? It's just characters, and just for fun...

That said, Ashin Varahnin.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Skye Mertaal said:
It's for fun. o_O

If you don't like it, don't participate in it. Considering that this is a forum board based off characters with avatars that are placed as avatars as representation for their characters, I really don't see a reason for there to be such a hoopala for.

This is the "posting, games, and fun" forum for a reason... not the main Water Cooler. Meaning, that nothing in here is to be taken seriously.
What if Karin's idea of fun is holding a mirror to misogyny? If 'it's just for fun' isn't a good enough excuse for Karin to say what she wants, it surely isn't a valid reason to peddle sexism at a place that is supposed to be child-friendly.

John Harrison

J
@[member="Tefga"] (Hutts aren't specifically Male or Female, so I can vote for ya on both fields.
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Hevana Martin"]

Uh-oh
@[member="Judah Dashiell"] voted for me! >.< :wub:

I mean... :angry:

;)

Also, as a female writer, I am not offended by this thread at all. Especially now that we have the Hottest Men of SWRP 2013.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
It's all for votes. Every mention gets tallied.
So choose wisely.
I have altered the deal. Pray I do not alter it any further.
"Oh, not only is Thane objectifying women, now he's suggesting praying! I didn't know I was better than him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom