Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Hottest Girls of SWRP 2013

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
I can't think of a better way to start off the new season better than objectifying women.

Now that today is the official start to the summer season, I think it would be a great time for a little friendly contest.

What is this contest, you ask? It's simple. Who has the hottest girl character on SWRP?

The prize? Bragging rights for one full year.

There are only a few rules:
1) You may vote for as many girls as you'd like, but you can only vote for each girl once.
2) You may vote for your own character and only once, but come on, how lame is that?
3) Both guys and girls can vote.
4) The character you vote on has to have at least a post count at or above 200. This eliminates people creating new characters on the sole reason for winning a competition.

I'm going to leave this thread open for voting for one week. Have fun voting peoples, and most importantly, win or lose, it's all just in good fun. And if you don't win this year, well they say beauty comes with age, so maybe next year? In the rare event of a tie on 3:00pm EST Friday, June 28th, I will be asking everyone to vote once more between however many people tied.

Also, if anyone wants to, feel free to keep a tally.

Thanks all, and happy voting.

Darren Onyx

D
Well yea. Is it avatar wise? Cause Spencer wins if that is the case. I mean look at her. LUL #trollo

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Now I'm outta here...
4rWlQ.gif

Hevana Martin

Hair-triggered Super Soldier
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
@[member="Moira Skaldi"]
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
@[member="Tahira Solo"]
@[member="Feena"]