Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Good, the Bad, and the Bryn'adul (Hutt Space Consortium)

Demiurge briefly inclined his head towards Koda, an acknowledgement of familiarity. The other he had no prior knowledge of, someone that the Dark Lord hadn't met until now. Nonetheless, Demiurge and his companions followed the two mercenaries into the main audience chamber of the yacht. Before them was Gorbo the Hutt in the flesh, every inch as corpulent as one would expect of a Hutt prince; resplendent with wealth and prestige. At his side was what could only be assumed to be his majordomo, a surly Klatooinian with a jutting lower jaw.

Maliphant took the initiative, greeting Gorba with the proper amount of deference that a sire of Nal Hutta was to be afforded. Speaking to Gorba in Huttese was a prudent move, it was well-known that the Hutts preferred their own language above that of the common galaxy. Demiurge would follow Maliphant's lead and move to make his own declaration.

"Sa, wa don keemon dokwacha bo shuda, Jobabasa Bo. Jeejee lhola baplamka bu lotkoca see mee woceuea. <<Indeed, a thousand greetings, Exalted One. We graciously accept the hospitality of your household.>>" Demiurge plucked a jogan fruit from one of the offered trays, biting into it and allowing trails of sticky juice to train down either side of his mouth. "Wa tam baza hoseha biy tytung Yih bmola, Cakanle Gorba. <<A new age dawns upon all of Hutt space, Mighty Gorba.>>" Spoke Demiurge, after he had swallowed. "Ba baza hobasa mee heee cay bu hatkocanh an neu bai doppomka fa. «An age reserved for those with the will and vision to seize it.»

header1.png

Tags: Sisserith Kardek Alpha Kardek Alpha Sal Katarn Sal Katarn Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark Karkosuchus
Wearing: Salvaged Beskar

Background-Eraser-20220315-152516409.png
Cass paused as they arrived at the group on individuals and put her hand up to Thrace and Sisserith . A man approached her and started speaking, he looked her up and down, clearly interested in the design of her armour. "I'm Cass, this is my second, Thrace and my newest officer Sisserith she took his hand and shook it he cut a fine figure." as introductions were made there was a rushing of air down the corridor which caught people a little off guard before an automated pressure door closed.

Over the comm the voice of Dex crackled in, her comm was loud enough for others to hear in this mode "Thats 27 for me captain, the main corridor is now clear and our gunners are using the Bryn-sicles as target practice out here." Cass laughed. "Doesn't count because you forgot to warn me about popping the windows again didn't you." Cass looked at the group around with a smile, then remembered "Just so you are all aware I have a very nice smile. Don't worry about dex, she is always careful, just gets a bit excited, noone is getting sucked out into space."

There was a loud roar from further in the ship that reverberated around the corridors, something big was down there. She made a fairly childish roar noise right back "Just had to." she lifted her hand and added to the firepower on the on rushing attack that the others were dealing with. Lifting her other hand two small rocket power projectiles shot from her wrist then were was two small bangs as two more projectiles detonated still in the badly repaired launcher, luckily the beskar plate kept Cass's arm intact. "Siss, going to need you to take a look at my bird launcher, at some point." Cass was a decent mechanic, but some of the more esoteric components of her beskar'gam were causing her issues. At least the modified skin suit underneath had levitated the chafing issue, now THAT was uncomfortable.

She looked back at the group, "lets get this done, i fancy a drink back on the Kyber once this is all done and dusted. Plenty of room in the club for you all, might even pop some music on so we can dance."

header2-by-zigor-adebisi-deo2cqn-fullview.png

Kyros swaggered through the Gilded Dragnet as if he owned the place. Spurs jangled with every bootfall. He gave Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia a coy wink causing Koda's expressionless visor to shake once. Sly's mustache curled into a grin but the duros kept his distance. Despite the danger posed by their guests, he seemed to be enjoying a taste of luxury. So, a few of his claims to Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt were exaggerated. Everyone lies on their resume.

"Mind if I smoke?" Sly didn't actually bother to wait for permission.

Both mercenaries flanked the visiting Sith dignitaries on either side. Captain Kyros could speak enough huttese to follow most of their conversation. Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean confidently answered Gorba's provocative question almost at once. This drew only an indifferent shrug, yet crimson eyes flared bright with passion.

"Maybe so."

Clearly Sly harbored doubts about this conclusion for the smuggler had yet to cross a soul he couldn't outdraw. Still, he wasn't being paid to argue and the question had been meant for the Hutt's guests. Koda Fett Koda Fett looked just as indifferent but then again Koda Fett always looked that way. Somehow Kyros managed to keep his cool. He even tipped his hat like a real gentleman when A'ti A'ti chanced to look his way.

Kardek Alpha

I’m Kardek, He’s Alpha
Cass Gemini Cass Gemini Sisserith Sal Katarn Sal Katarn Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark Karkosuchus

He put on his coolest swag, shaking the woman's hand, "Cass." He stated simply, then nodded greetings to the others as well, "Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

As she mentioned that she had a really nice smile, Kardek smirked and raised an eyebrow, "I mean, you could always take off that Mando helmet and show it off. There's no shot in hell you're an actual Mandalorian if your wearing… well…" He motioned to her modified armor. "Not that I'm complaining." He wasn't.

He also chuckled at the comment about Dex blasting them out into space, "If there's anyone who will be blasting us out into space, it's Alpha here with his explosive munitions. Crazy kriffer."

As Cass Gemini Cass Gemini screamed a childish roar back at the their enemy, he snorted out a surprised laugh. Who was this woman?? "You do you boo." He said with a widening smile. He might be in love.

Sisserith said:
"Cover me! Freeze grenades going out!"

Kardek moved into a better position to cover her as she released two ice grenades. As they exploded, his eyes widened as he realized that he was using the wrong munitions. "Cold works great against these kriffers, don't it?!" He stated as if he had known that already, offering an embarrassed laugh as he quickly unloaded his blasters and reloaded them with freezing munitions.

"Ha ha ha… ha…"

As they continued to tear through the creatures, Kardek overheard another comment expressed by Cass Gemini Cass Gemini

"Siss, going to need you to take a look at my bird launcher, at some point."

Kardek scrunched his face as he stifled a laugh, a look of pure amusement covering his face as he could not resist but to offer his comment to the mix, "My bird could use some attention as well ladies!" He shouted out over the fire, followed quickly by a laugh as he continued to unload on the enemy.

Finally the wave was cleared out. Kardek spun both blasters expertly in his hands for a little bit of additional flair, turning to look back at the group and seeing Karkosuchus flash them his image caster, suggesting they had a bigger baddie to deal with.

Cass Gemini Cass Gemini said:
"let's get this done, i fancy a drink back on the Kyber once this is all done and dusted. Plenty of room in the club for you all, might even pop some music on so we can dance."

He looked back at her, nodding in approval at her playful demeanor. "Dance off later. you're on." He turned his attention back to the alligator, "Let's kill this mother kriffer." Referring to the big baddie of course... not the Gator. Alpha whirred with innocent excitement, jumping up and down as his large blaster bounced in his grasp.

Without a question, she believed they would have won if a scuffle broke out. She was as certain of this as she was certain that the Hutt would escape as soon as the first shot was fired. She would say so, but Maliphant spoke first and Carnifex second.

Instead, her eyes followed the threads of attention hanging in the room. She followed the eye-line of Brutus, the Majordomo with the disapproving face. She noted the swift exodus of a servant and the choice of food being served from platters presented by thralls.

The most unusual thing to note was the wink of the moustached enforcer, her eyes narrowed for a moment, but a wry smile spread across her lips.

While Ophidia sat and claimed a Fresian fruit, she did not eat it. She accepted a cup of drink, but did not drink it sincerely. It was rude to refuse refreshments. That much had she learned from her dealings with the hutts.

"<The time is nigh, but such opportunities are fleeting Exalted One. So we wish to be expedient.>"

Her huttese was not without a certain, but she had a distinct accent. It was not the accent of your typical galactic standard speaker, but harsher, sharper, hard to place.

"Mind if I smoke?" said the Duros.

Gorba's eye rolled in the mercenary's direction before the Hutt himself took a long drag on a hookah pipe and released a cloud of vapor through his slitted nostrils. The tendrils of steam curled from his nose and coalesced into a heady cloud before him, through which his eye stared, narrowing on the Sith.

These three warlords together probably could defeat everyone Gorba had on board. So hard to find help powerful enough to remain... help. If Koda Fett could rip the bridge off a star destroyer using only his mind, or Sly could cause a volcano to erupt with a wave of the hand, would they still be content to be bodyguards - even as well paid as they were?

No.

But Gorba did not lose sleep over such things. More troubling was the comment about a new age.

"At least lo oawns da-ha stidd alive." <At least it dawns for those still alive.>

Most of the ancient Hutts had been slaughtered by the Bryn'adul, except the most crafty and cowardly, who had hidden on their secret throne worlds and still remained so very out of touch. It created opportunities for young Hutts of only a few centuries like Gorba, but the entire situation was . . . fragile.

"Some might saee darth addoh busioojah. Even beke exceddent nlatterers" <Some might say sith are bad for business. Even if they are excellent flatterers.>

He stared directly at Maliphant, while making a motion with his hand toward A'ti, a signal to fetch a toad for a snack.

"Besh jee think uba keekah soh kava partee," <But I think you know how to party,> he wagged a finger at the long-faced trio. "Widd uba not partee jeesh?" <Will you not party with me?>

Another wave of his hand toward A'ti to bring out the trays of spices and narcotics. Some unique blends by artisans who worked solely for the Bareesh.

Defeat could be such a mood killer, but this was not the first time in Gorba's lifetime that the Sith had been declared defeated. They would be back... and in greater numbers.

From the deck above here came a sudden rhythmic thumping. The nightclub was stirring to life.

"Buu-fortunatelee jee lack bu narcotic oisposition jee once had. Jee blame mah oiet. <<Unfortunately I lack the narcotic disposition I once had. I blame my diet.>>", he said, bringing attention to the fact that his much smaller frame couldn't pack away the drugs Gorba's could.​
Though it was clear to anyone with a touch of sense he simply didn't want to be off his game - a Sith had to be prepared in all instances of conflict. If not from Gorba, Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex or Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia would have plenty of reason to strike him down on their ride back. The presiding student of the Worm Emperor - he had garnered a touch of a bad reputation as of late in the Sith Order.​
"Jee 've come oiscuss busioojah actuaddee. As jee-jee sheesu keekah soh, bu darth widd oom-turn - bu emperiolo bah been born oozen times nrom bu ashes, an lo widd oom-turn andoba. Beet tee-tock , however, bu darth would like bu support of bu hutts. Turn - uba would bee bu support of bu darth. <<I've come to discuss business actually. As we both know, the Sith will return - the Empire has been born a dozen times from the ashes, and it will return another. This time, however, the Sith would like the support of the Hutts. In turn - you would get the support of the Sith.>>", he said, crossing his legs as servant poured him a glass of wine.​
Maliphant had a brief second to glance at them - looking for marks, wounds, or the creeping sensation of whipped fear. For most of the Galaxy, his identity as 'The Slave' was forgotten - shadowed now by his infamy as one of the most dangerous Sith Lords alive; but for Maliphant, it was as integral to what morality he held as the title he carried. He couldn't help but show a slight disgust at the thought of slavery - a slight frown coming to his lips before he waved the servant off and didn't touch the drink they poured.​

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt | Sly Chance Sly Chance | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

To the side of the slimeball that was Gorba the Hutt, the man clad in Mandalorian armour stood far too relaxed for the scenario that unfolded ahead of him. His stance seemed slouched, careless, and, as the Duros mused himself, indifferent as his blaster carbine remained over his shoulder as three of the deadliest Sith alive stood before him and the worm that contracted him. Fluent in several forms of communication, Fett listened in on their conversation with little effort, even if it was of no concern to himself. Or shouldn't have been. But truth be told, Fett had a vested interest in the Consortium, now more so than ever with his newfound wanted status in most civilised territories.

His visor flashed a brief look across to the Duros that seemed far more interested in the assassin than the situation that set itself in motion before the two of them, a soft shake of his helmet followed once more as a result, of course. If Kyros believed it a bad idea too, he was unable to tell. Sith were bad for business, he noted, and the Consortium was bound to draw the ire of most for the choice to even exist - Sith in the mix, that raised the threat of intervention, or so the Mandalorian continued to note to himself.

But then came the thrum of music, and his brow furrowed beneath his helmet. If this was some elaborate trick, the Bounty Hunter had no prior knowledge of it. It only confused him, to say the least, even if that look of indifference continued.

Sly didn't know much or care much about religion. They all seemed like fools with too much power. He mistook Koda's indifference for overconfidence which only bolstered his own resolve. Helping himself to some spice, the smuggler's eyes glazed over. Vice was something neither the Jedi nor Sith could ever truly understand quite like the Hutts.

"Emperor's black bones! Now that's some quality sansanna."

Buy the ticket, take the ride. Ignore that nightmare on the throne. Kyros ground his teeth, beginning to sweat as blood pounded in his temples. He felt like a high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. His heart seemed ready to pound its way through his chest. Reptilian qualities flashed across each Sith's hooded features.

"Careful boss," he warned Gorba in a slurred voice, "Could be one of them mind tricks."

Sly's hat salute did not go unnoticed by A'ti who gave him an acknowledging, ever so slight, nod of her head.

A'ti looked up to Gorba when he motioned for her to grab one of his favorite snacks. The Twi'lek gave the Hutt a quick bow and quickly strode over to a murky tank of grim blue water, such that it would not be fit for normal consumption, and used a pair of tongs to pull out a fat frog-like creature which made a horrible glurbling noise. With an expert, practiced, hand she grabbed it by both legs with her left while her right hand put the top back on the tank along with the tongs. She snapped her fingers twice at two other Twi'lek women and spoke quickly in Twi'leki "<Quick the Spice plates, give them to those people. Say nothing.>"

As A'ti stood before Gorba she offered him the frog for him to feed on while a purple Twi'lek and green Twi'lek offered two platters of a variety assortment of Spice derived drugs. They stood in neat piles of fine powder on each of the golden plates. The women did not look at the Sith as they lowered their gazes and gently placed the platters down, backing away in unison, and bowing in the same manner. As soon as their task had been completed the two returned off to their corner of the room. Mingling, perhaps gossiping, between others in Gorba's court.

A'ti glanced over towards Brutus and then back to Gorba. She had a horrible, looming, feeling of dealing with these people. As Sly spoke with recklessness her attention snapped to him and what followed was a withering 'Shut up!' stare.

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt Sly Chance Sly Chance Koda Fett Koda Fett
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

"Ba baza um baw wah koukece an bu mecohpenu. «An age for the bold and the resourceful.»"

Much of the existing Hutt influence and structure had been demolished by the Bryn'adûl's relentless advance, entire worlds left unrecognizable and millions extinguished. Many millions more were displaced entirely, fleeing Coreward towards the Silver Jedi and other neutral systems. Now that the Bryn'adûl have collapsed, those same displaced were slowly beginning to trickle back into Hutt space. This left a unique opportunity for those with ambition and cunning to seize power that was once concentrated in the hands of the Hutt Cartels.

Which is why the Sith have come to Gorba the Hutt.

The Sith could have easily courted any of the upstart powers that were beginning to blossom where the Hutts once held immutable sway, but they would have had to contend with deeply rooted tradition and superstition. A people so whipped as those that once served at the behest of the Hutts were by no means easy to convince into following a new path. Tradition would be their ally in this endeavor, and so Gorba the Hutt would be that symbol to rally around.

He was young, but the eldest of the Hutts had all been destroyed. The other surviving Hutts were not nearly as powerful, though the scales could tip at any moment. The Sith had come on this day to slam the scales down on their side.

"Wa koumuanola sayehau bai doth cuanesa, Cakanle Gorba. «A vacuum yearns to be filled, Mighty Gorba.»"

"Hmmmmmm," Gorba rumbled in response to the Sith's words as he accepted the toad from A'ti A'ti and dropped the squirming creature into his gullet. He chewed, the snapping of small bones breaking the momentary silence, then he peered sidelong at Sly Chance Sly Chance as the Duros inhaled a line of spice off a plate, causing Gorba to smile tightly, one nostril slit twitching. He brought a hand up to the side of his head and massaged it slowly.

"Jee 'sh nobody'z beesga." <I'm nobody's fool.>

Looking back to the Sith, he shrugged with one sloping shoulder. "Jee think uba'laz right. Jee think bo oaee bu darth widd oom-turn. Always bal. Besh mah busioojah associates maee not think bu same waee. Uba doo oeal bu bareesh kajidic, besh jee bal not speak bu othah syndicates. Maee tree hunt uba, besh mah bunko bunko uba widd nind oom-fuge." <I think you're right. I think one day the Sith will return. They always do. But my business associates may not think the same way. You have a deal with the Bareesh Kajidic, but I do not speak for the other syndicates. They may try to hunt you, but in my palaces you will find refuge.>

The Hutt extended both hands, palms up, in a gesture of his magnanimous generosity and good will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom