Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eyes of the Galaxy | SJO Invasion of the UCM's Azure Hex OOC

[member="Kaine Australis"]

w2NItI3.gif

Kaine Australis said:
Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya Must be entered verbally.

[member="Coren Starchaser"], will you be able to get a post out soon? I targeted Coren with AX-0021 in my last post. There are a lot of fights/duels happening around us (in the FOB area) and I don't want to make the timing of our actions more complicated by waiting. If you can't post soon, please let me know and I'll figure something else out.

Thanks!

[member="Laandur Solus"]

I see you've picked up the interest of another Jedi as well? Are you comfortable with that? I definitely don't want to overwhelm anyone with too much stuff.

[member="Kaine Australis"] Could I ask you to please slow down? You're posting awfully quickly before giving people the chance to respond, and we're four people engaged directly and working with each other. An extra half a day to a day before rushing forward would be gucci :)

Hey yall, jumped into the invasion. I'll probably only be able to manage a few posts a week, but if anyone is interested in interacting (on either side) then throw me a tag. I'm flexible! If not then I am perfectly content to bumble around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom