Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eyes of the Galaxy | SJO Invasion of the UCM's Azure Hex OOC

az.png

[SIZE=11pt]Eshan was the calamity to pull the gaze of the Galaxy to the World of Mandalore. Attacks on Umbara and H’ratth quickly followed, targeting innocent beings living within the Silver Jedi Order’s jurisdiction.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]The Jedi never asked for war, but as keepers of the peace and defenders of the galaxy, this tyrannical movement can no longer go unanswered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Mandalor the Infernal’s United Clans must answer for these crimes of war, as they are no longer fit to stand custodian to other worlds.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Azure stands to set the stage for a safer future for the galaxy. The Silver Jedi Order will come to offer the United Clans of Mandalore one final chance: repent for their crimes, surrender themselves to the galaxy's call for justice, or force the hand of the Jedi to act in the people's stead.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]
header7.png
[/SIZE]​

Order of Silver Jedi Invasion of the Azure Hex

[SIZE=11pt]Launch date: 24 July 2019[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]SJO Staff: [member='Asaraa Vaashe'], [member="Celeste Rigel"], [member="Veiere Arenais"], [member="Cassius Droma"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]UCM Staff: [member="Yasha Cadera"], [member="Skorvek"] Cadera [member="Cynthia Solus"] [member="Aedan Miles"][/SIZE]

header7.png

[SIZE=11pt]SJO Allies: None[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]UCM Allies:[/SIZE]
  • AX-0021
  • Kay Arenais
  • Kyrel Ren
  • Cardinam
  • Fiore de Noir
  • Ronan Vizsla
  • Kahlil Zambrano
  • Joycelyn Zambrano

sigh... Might as well be there. Who of the SJO wishes to fight a tired Mandalorian who still wants to kick butt and take names? We can iron out any details of what happens, please tag me here though and we can then take the discussion to DMs or discord.

[member="Ginnie Dib"]

Oh my!

Yes, I would love that :D

We've got time before this one, so we can figure out where we're set on either side in terms of Story and such, and meet in the middle?

I'm still trying to figure out my plan of action!

Redacted: see plans with [member=Yasha Cadera] (Writer) and [member=Kay Arenais], further ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom