Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eyes of the Galaxy | SJO Invasion of the UCM's Azure Hex OOC

[member="Kaine Australis"]

You're doing a bloody good job holding up your end mate.

Credit where it's due, this thread has been a good one!

Your Mand'alor ought to be proud ;)

[member="Laandur Solus"]

It’s a Force Storm as per the force power. As always on Chaos it is up to the player to determine what damage is taken. It can take some, a lot, minimal, or none, it could be just a fluff piece for your post, or a major component. Praz just put it there, react to it as you will.

[member="Romi Jade"], in the post before your last I was under the impression that your character was positioned next to Coren Starchaser, or at least close enough to him that she could give him a glance and speak to him. I initiated an attack on both Romi and Starchaser under that assumption in my last post, but now it seems that she has kind of...disappeared off to somewhere else entirely in your latest post. I'm not sure if it was just an oversight or a mistake on your part, but if you could please rectify the error that would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!

[member="Immortal Cyan"]

Per my arrangement with my dueling partner, she was advancing towards that specific area, and has been further up from Coren. Yes, I did cut out a lot in order to get to my pre-arranged duel before the deadline. If you could, please omit me from that attack as i’ve already been someone’s writing partner prior to the invasion starting.

Thank you.

[member="Romi Jade"] [member="Immortal Cyan"]

If Romi has an appointment pre-organised from before the invasion she is free to engage in that.

We don't compel people to write together if they don't want to or can't because of time limitations.

Just a heads up to anyone following the fleeting battle, but [member="Kaine Australis"] and I are editing our posts to better reconcile some differences between us in how we envisioned things running.

This probably shouldn't effect anyone else, but I wanted us to be transparent about it in case someone was thinking of jumping into the engagement.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Valiens Nantaris said:
We don't compel people to write together if they don't want to or can't because of time limitations.
This changes everything I've ever believed about PvP on Chaos.

And that's the invasion period folks!

Thank you everyone who showed up to right. This has been one of the most enjoyable invasions I've been a part of. Just because the judgement period is over, that doesn't mean that you have to stop writing so if people have character arcs they're still working on please keep them going, it's been an amazing read so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom