Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Eye of the Beholder || Knights Obsidian

Strength till the End

Eye-Beholder.png

The Bastion
47 hours after the Battle of Rhand
Confederate Territory

In the darkness, something waited. It would bide its time. The perfect moment had not yet come. It knew its enemy, better than its enemy knew it. For two years she had waited. Waited, watched, trained, and prepared. And it all came down to this. The Confederacy was weak. Vulnerable. As were all nations in times of transition. Much faith had been placed in the leaders of the past. Now that faith had been shattered. Replaced with fresh blood, and untempered armor. A perfect time to strike. The Confederacy was at its weakest. And with new minds came new ideas. Ideas that the Confederacy should take responsibility for what was happening in the galaxy. Ideas that would come with a price of their own.

In short, it was the perfect time to strike. Their failed incursion on the Bastion a week prior had been written off as nothing noteworthy. Whatever they had sought was not there. Everyone knows lightning never strikes twice. So why bother watching the same place for another incursion? A question that the dead security staff aboard the Bastion might very well have asked themselves in their final moments. The attackers moved swiftly through the shadows, taking down guard after guard. It was as if death itself patrolled the hallways. The flight deck was taken before anyone aboard the ship was aware of what was happening. Mere parsecs from the Naboo system, the Bastion ground to a halt.

The attack was well underway. Most individuals aboard the Bastion had no idea what was even happening. And that was all they needed. Quick in, quick out. But that would be too lucky, wouldn't it? Two of the attackers had moved to the cargo levels, which had all been deserted per shipwide broadcast. Mechanical failure, all personnel were confined to quarters until otherwise notified. Unfortunately for a certain Solanaceae initiate, he'd been so absorbed in his research, he'd not heard the order. It was, however, by his actions that the Confederacy at large were made aware of what was happening. A hurried message was sent to the Presidium. A message that saw the death of the young initiate. In his place soon stood a masked figure. Its demands were simple.

Fifty Million credits were to be transferred to an account of his choosing, and the residents of the Bastion would be returned unharmed. Any attempt to rescue them would result in their executions. They were permitted, however, to land a single ship carrying their chosen liaison within a designated hanger bay. It would be through this chosen individual that the terrorists would communicate. And so the stalemate began. And for the men and women attacking the Bastion, they could only hope that the Confederacy would delay long enough for them to obtain their prize...

0mHCE6Q.png

The Prophet

T

S12_Banner_Hunts-Ritual.jpg

N E G O T I A T E
The Prophet was most pleased with the state of this operation. Her minions were operating perfectly to standard. It wasn't their fault the stupid child couldn't listen. But no matter. His time in this world was short enough as it was. His loss would be mourned in the short term. But celebrated in the long term. The Prophet sat on the flight deck of the Bastion, perched in the Commander's Chair. Her eyes flickered back and forth between various screens, drinking in the data they provided. The Heist she'd "attempted" a week ago had told her everything she needed to know about The Bastion.

Now her plan was ready for action. She'd hoped to have a little longer before having to admit her presence to the Confederacy, but it was only a matter of time. They would have arrived there all the same. Her mission was ordained by the highest power. She could not fail. So instead, she waited with eager anticipation of the Confederate's arrival. Her minions were down below in the cargo hold securing their prize. And, if things went according to plan, they'd be walking away fifty million richer than they had.

The Prophet almost laughed audibly at this. The Confederacy didn't negotiate with Terrorists. Never had, never would. So when her lieutenant had offered the ultimatum, she knew it was only a matter of time before the Confederacy descended upon her like a swarm. All. According. To plan. With a station such as this? When the stakes were truly revealed? it would call THEM to action. Resistance was useless. Their sense of duty to the nation they so dearly clung to would compel them to take action, if not their connection to the heart of this matter.

Fingers steepled together as the Prophet watched a small confederate shuttle dock with the Bastion. The negotiators were here. "Open the channel." The Prophet stood, smoothing her crimson robes that lay beneath golden armor. "Greetings, Confederates. Here to give us what we want, I presume?" She chuckled at this. "Of course not. You arrogant fools think you can take whatever you want by sheer force. If you are smart enough to play by the rules I have set forth, we'll be out of your hair within the hour. if not, well... let me welcome you to the Bastion. We're sure you'll have fun..."

Tag(s): Srina Talon Srina Talon | Open

Criminals. They were all the same. Misguided fools simply unwilling to abide by, or simply ignorant of the laws set in place. Terrorists were but simply a different brand of the less reputable variety. Terrorists tended to be accompanied by a message they’d tell over and over through violence and belligerence. The only way you could ever seem to stop the message from coming out was to cut out the tongue. But even that only offered a momentary pause to the nuisance as they’d only find other means to broadcast their vile message on repeat. This much had been seen now long before when a well-organized sociopathic syndicate had been built upon the shambles of such false teachings. A syndicate that had lashed out at the Confederacy like a snivelling child whose parents had told it no to the lollipop from the store. That criminal empire was but a distant memory now, but one that wasn’t lost on Luca. He sought to learn something from every exchange, whether it directly impacted him or not.

In his duties now, Luca found himself catering to the needs of one of the Confederacy’s Exarchs, though he still had the autonomy to live his life as he wished to. This meant that his business and dealings on the side, which fell into the legal side of things within the Confederacy, could continue. Quite the opposite from what he had initially expected.

A recording had reached the office of the Exarch, Srina Talon Srina Talon . One that he needed to place directly into the hands of the Exarch, herself, before he could continue with his day of licking wounds and otherwise attending to the martial side of the Confederacy as they returned from their work of placing another group of the less reputable variety in check. This Brother of the Maw, as it called itself. In truth, Luca wasn’t exactly the most knowledgeable on the group, though he did know their aims were quite deviant. If he’d read right previously, it had been this group that had committed the atrocity of Csilla, reducing it to nothing more than alien debris, much the same as what happened so long ago when the original Alderaan fell and found itself erased from existence.

The Exarch was only just getting to return home; he hated that he had to drop such an urgent tasking on her. In truth, however, she probably had already heard. After all, those in her station had a way of knowing things well in advance.

Tag: The Prophet | Open to Interaction​

It had been a couple of days since she had been on Rhand, Dreidi had been living a rough time since she was so badly injured. Some doctors had mentioned that she nearly died due to the severity of her injuries. They weren't sure how she survived, believing it must have been her body refusing to die or the Force sustaining her body before she could be healed. Right now, she was using crutches to walk since her leg was still very injured and there were a lot bandages wrapped around her upper body and she was struggling to breath normally without causing a sharp pain. When she had awoken from the healing, she had been told her friends visited and paid their respects and Asaraa had told her off for nearly dying, swearing that if Dreidi ever died then she would come kill Dreidi again. That had been the first chuckle, incredibly painful but showed that this hadn't entirely broke her.

Using the crutches, Dreidi wandered around, her clothes were loose and baggy to fit over the bandages and cast on her leg. She hobbled over to the desk and saw that there was a recording being broadcasted everywhere. It was someone stating that they had taken over a ship and making demands of the CIS. Dreidi gasped then winced hard, she looked around and couldn't find Asaraa or Kristyl around, they must have gone out. Dreidi tapped on the screen and listened. The situation wasn't good, the ship had been taken over and it must have been well planned, attacking after the Confederacy had struck a blow to Maw on Rhand.

Dreidi pulled the crutches into her hands with the Force. She headed to the door, she might be the worst person to help deal with this situation but Dreidi couldn't leave the situation alone not when she had the ability to change things for the better. She left the house and contacted members of the Knights Obsidian, hoping someone would help her in figuring out what the plan was going to be for this. "I can't do nothing. I can't just sit in bed all day." Dreidi grumbled to herself as she felt sharp stabs of pain in her ribs. When did she start pushing herself so hard to help others? Why was it so important now?​

bbb50b7aa16fce75f024dfa2513e7bcba4d04534.png

//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //: Ascendant Resolve Ascendant Resolve //: OPEN //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png

18 hours after Rand

"Chit, Chit - Taiia, I can't find-" Allyson scrambled in the small tent, searching for her clothing. Outside stood a Knight Obsidian Lord in full armor with their arms behind their back, along with a small troop of several ranks of Knights. Allyson dug under a small pile of clothing and felt something soft, then pulled her hand back quickly and looked back quickly at the Obsidian Lord, who tilted their head at what was happening. "Problems?" The synthesized voice asked through the helmet, and Allyson waved her hand, "Oh no no, everything perfectly fine." chuckling nervously, her eyes met Taiia - the swell of feelings from moments before never leaving them.

Off to the side, the pathetic excuse for a tent was sliced to shreds, expertly done by a lightsaber. Luckily, the Lord that had found them was precise with their strikes, only cutting up the tent. Although, Allyson was quite sure she was missing an inch or two from the top of her head. "I can't find my pants, Taiia?" Her voice strained as she tossed Taiia the confederate uniform. "It's time to go." The voice spoke again, and Allyson stood up with her leather jacket covering her lower half and an arm working its way through her white t-shirt. "I told you guys, I didn't kidnap her, she's not in trouble - I mean, I could only assume you thought the noises were uh distress maybe? But she's perfectly fine - It was consensual!"

Allyson rambled as she let her eyes dart around the ground, trying to spot where her karking pants were. The tent was small; how in chaos could she have misplaced them. This was literally the worst ending to a chaotic day and not the best way she wanted to share their first evening together. "I swear she had a good time; I mean, look, she's smiling, I think." Allyson looked back quickly to Taiia, who was hopefully smiling after their evening - their very short evening that was cut short. Groaning, she looked back at the Confederate and nodded. "You're coming with us," A few hand gestures, and anyone available would help Taiia with her things while the others set up a small perimeter with Allyson and began to lead them to the transport that had tracked them.

As much as Allyson was happy they didn't have to spend much time on Lao-Mon, she wasn't pleased with the position they found them in. "This is all a misunderstanding, guys - come on - please…my pants...." Force, she felt like a teenager again and not in the best way.

Present Time

"This isn't my size, but I guess it will do." Allyson adjusted a few of the ties and other odd pieces of the Obsidian armor. She had found a set while infiltrating John's ship that fit just fine, but with losing the pants, she was chit out of luck. After everything had been cleared up, Allyson stuck around because it seemed things were tense. On the other hand, it was an opportunity to spend time with Taiia. Standing, she shook her foot and looked at her handy work in stuffing the extra length of the uniform into the tops of the boots. What she wouldn't give right now to know where the pants she had found had gone, or even better her own actual clothing - but that was on a duffle on the Fortressa, or was it the Fortessa? Either way, her clothes were gone.

"Hey," She looked at Taiia, "What's actually going on here? I mean, if they're trying to figure out a way to get me back to Alliance space, it's not too hard. Just drop me off at the nearest starport, and I'll hitch a ride back to Coruscant." Allyson grinned, not really aware of the seriousness of the situation, jested, "You could always come back with me, and we can continue before we were so violently interrupted." She nervously chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck, where she realized a few inches were missing from her hair - "I swear it gets better. The tent was a little small, you know?"

Last edited:

R E C O V E R
Felix-Template.png

Tag: Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin

Felix had, had the chance to receive some medical attention, some colour had begun to come back to his arm as it had taken a bacta bath, but the skin upon it now was raw. He was healing fourth degree heat and radiation burns up to his elbow, the process was a painful one. These days it seemed like he couldn't keep himself out of trouble... Thankfully however, he and Quinn had survived Rhand only barely, since then, between the doctors fitting him with a piece of armour that would cover his right arm, reinforcing and keeping it submerged in its bacta bath until it could heal properly.

For now, he had made sure to keep himself available should there be anything that the Echani Princess needed, keeping to her peripherals if she felt like she needed space, moving closer if it was comfort with something like a hot sweet drink. It was a good distraction, it kept the spirits of his mind at bay repeating the final words his little brother had said to him...

How much had he known? The thought drifted into Felix's head, he couldn't have known how he had gotten into that place, could he? Unless the Maw or his captors had somehow discovered the plan from the Hutts, made herculean leap in logic based on the following success of Felix's endeavors. He was certain that all of his tracks had been clear, closing off his families money, sending information to the Hutts from one of the Aquila Guards' tablets, never directly, always jumping through hoops to keep information and dealing on the periphery so that it would seem as though it was all accidental.

Or, maybe...

Felix didn't want to think about the possibility of the rest of his family being force sensitive. The complications that would create. But all he knew was that his brother had died tortured and alone on an inhospitable planet in the middle of nowhere thanks to him. Thankfully, distractions were plenty, Quinn being close was one of them, though it seemed that she was going through her own trauma.

Exiting the shower, Felix would be slipping on a fitted shirt with the Knights Obsidian Logo printed neatly on it, linking the buttons as his wet hair hung half dried in a motley array as a blaring notification sounded on his Tablet upon the table. Approaching he would find a message saying that the Bastion had been taken captive, along with its passengers pending ransom, and that the Knights Obsidian were being ordered to attempt its recovery.

"Chit..." Felix would curse audibly under his breath, beginning to scrounge up his armour, but unable to find his Saber in the living quarters of The Capitol Ship. As it seemed the duty of a Knight was never truly over.

jHiLsO.png

TaiiaTop.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: Kyyrk Kyyrk //: Open //:
//: Theed, Naboo //:

purple1.png

18 hours after Rand

In a word, this was embarrassing, crash-landed and half-naked in a jungle with the knights obsidian finding her far too quickly as Allyson scrambled to find all her clothes Taiia was sinking under the covers as much as she could, seriously considering any force powers that could wipe memories. She almost yelped when Allyson's hand grabbed ahold of her and she tilted her head and shot a look back at the brunette. When the sounds caught the attention of the Knight Obsidian a short distance away she narrowed her eyes. But Allyson saved him from verbal lashing.

While Allyson was on a quest for her pants, Taiia had managed to get dressed and into her armor in record time. And she just sighed as Allyson kept rambling to the Knights "Allyson, they aren't arresting you please calm down." she put a hand to her head shaking it slightly as she walked up to the Knight Obsidian and whispered. "You ever speak of this, I will give you something to fear more than any Sith Lord. That goes for everyone by the way." she patted the young man on the shoulder and started back to Allyson. "Come on we're leaving"

Present Time

Taiia glanced sidelong at Allyson with a half-grin as she was trying to work things out and shook her head slightly "I know you were rather.. distracted at the time but something has happened at the Bastion so we are headed there. When we finish with whatever is going on there then..." she leaned in and whispered to her. "I will begrudgingly put you on a transport to Coruscant later, but for now focus."

And yet she was still talking she laughed quietly and shook her head, she was exceedingly lucky Taiia was hooked on her, otherwise, she might have had to resort to kicking her ass again for all the embarrassment in the past several hours. She leaned Back from Allyson still smiling and caught a sidelong glance from one of the other Knights who was smirking at her.

If looks could kill that Knight would have been vaporized in an instant, quickly realizing his error he looked away and wiped the smile from his face and she just sighed a bit, it was going to be a long trip to the Bastion. Taiia took a quick inventory of her gear she was, unfortunately, missing her right gauntlet as it had been damaged on Rhand and she left it behind on Lao-Mon she could simply replace it at the armory once they returned to Naboo. She leaned back against the bulkhead of the shuttle waiting for this trip to be over.

kobanner.png

R E S C U E
The ship designated to carry the Knights Obsidian had been sent forth. The local naval elements had set up a perimeter around The Bastion, preventing anyone else from getting close to the ship. The Confederacy had never negotiated with Terrorists, and they didn't intend to start now. But at the same time, there was a chance they could get all the hostages home safely. And they weren't about to jeopardize that. Hearing that Taiia Locke Taiia Locke had been recovered from whatever world she'd crashed on told Kyyrk that he (Fortunately) wouldn't be in the hands of the less competent. Taiia was one of the few that realized the stakes. One of the few who realized what the true endgame might be.

As their shuttle docked with the larger vessel, Kyyrk walked down to oversee the transfer of passengers personally. As Taiia walked further into the ship, Kyyrk walked alongside her, handing her a datapad with everything they knew about the situation at hand. "My Lord. Glad to see you survived Rhand intact. Better than most of us. From the sound of things, we have a whole team of them onboard. The powers that be immediately went for terrorist, but..." Kyyrk paused, looking over at the woman walking alongside Taiia. He was already well familiar with the younger Locke, if only by reputation. He also knew that her closest ties to the Confederacy, for the most part, had been her cousin. Though now that certainly wasn't the only, nor the strongest tie. "The Bastion IS where the Eye is being held. It should be secured well enough to give us time to get there before they break security."

Kyyrk was making a choice to trust Allyson. Taiia seemed to, and that was enough of a vote for him. He glanced sidelong at the pair again, his eyes roaming across their clothing. "I wasn't sure what state to expect you in, so I've prepared a small arsenal for you to restock from. Wouldn't do to get caught at the start of a mission with your pants down." Kyyrk was not fool enough to believe the rumor that had been spreading since the word of Mataan's return. But he was also not fool enough to discount it entirely. Seeing the state of their armoring was all he needed to know. And in a flash, his friendly ribbing had been delivered, and moved on from. It was time for business. He'd have plenty of time to needle his senior knight about this later.

He paused outside the door to the ship compartment housing the rest of the Knights. "Unless the Wolf has seen fit to join us, you've got the right to lead this mission how you deem necessary." He glanced at Allyson once more before commenting, "Sorry we had to interrupt. I'll get you both a nice hotel suite when we get back." With that he opened the bulkhead, and ushered the two women through, before following quietly. Someone would need to address the Knights, to brief them on what was to come. Right now, that was Taiia. Kyyrk respected her enough to not interfere. Not unless she called him specifically to inspire the troops...

TaiiaTop.png

//: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke //: Kyyrk Kyyrk //: Open //:
//: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic //: Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi //:

purple1.png

Taiia gave a nod to Kyyrk as he joined her as they walked across the hangar, taking the datapad she looked it over. "Kyyrk, don't call me My Lord, just call me Taiia" she corrected immediately, it was still odd to refer to him as Kyyrk but still she used the monicker for now, and she sure as hell didn't want him using her rank to address her. "It could have gone worse on Rhand, yet it could have gone better" she tried not to think of the numbers of the dead or the sheer amount of destruction done. Green eyes flicked back to Kyyrk and watched him glance at Allyson and she gave a nod to him that it was safe to proceed.

"The Eye" she glanced to Allyson curious if she knew anything about it at all, and suddenly wished that she was nowhere near the Bastion right now. Turning her attention back to Kyyrk she listened further. The redhead slowed her pace a bit as she pondered the situation they now found themselves in.

"I managed to keep up with everything well enough." she glanced at Allyson and nodded towards the small cache of equipment that Kyrrk had brought with them. "Help yourself, Allyson, looks like you'll be helping us out on this one. Unless you would like to take an escape pod" she grinned a bit at her and continued to follow Kyrrk past the cache.

"You are more than competent Kyyrk, however, if I am the ranking Lord her it would probably be best given the situation we find ourselves in." When he suddenly switched to discussing a hotel suite she sighed and brought a hand to her forehead. "That's very kind but let's focus on the task at hand shall we?" her face had turned several shades redder by the time she removed her hand.

The Prophet

T

S12_Banner_Hunts-Ritual.jpg

V A U L T
The Prophet did not linger in the command center for long. Her people would need her expertise. The primary vault had many layers of security on it. While she was confident her people could manage, she wanted to have the vault open by the time the Knights breached their barricades. And they were fast approaching. The Prophet smiled under her helmet. So far, everything was going according to plan. The Knights had sent a paltry force to stop her, overconfident as always. But most importantly?

The False One was with them.

If anyone was capable of stopping them, The Prophet figured they had to be it. All the better to deal with them now. Get all possible obstacles out of their way early on. The Prophet arrived at the vault, nodding to one of the team who immediately turned to hurry down the hallway. Time was of the essence, and the folks in the command center would need the extra hands here in a minute. There were three layers of security to crack. The first one would be easy. A simple card reader. The next two, less so. A force ward, and a biometrics sealed blast door.

The blast door was the only one that concerned the Prophet. The Key card? Trivial. Just don't mind the mess left behind in that particular dorm room. The Force ward? Child's play.

She'd helped erect it.

bbb50b7aa16fce75f024dfa2513e7bcba4d04534.png

//: Taiia Locke Taiia Locke //: Kyyrk Kyyrk //: OPEN //:
8f5d11cf954f1b08f542b3444f8547c19c505050.png
Allyson was busy glancing around the shuttle, fighting the urge to remove the eyepatch. Being this deep into the CIS was where she had never been able to infiltrate, primarily because of her cousin. She let Taiia and the Knight Paste talk. It seemed like there was a state of emergency from how quickly the Knights Obsidian gathered them up. Allyson's gaze met the man's as he appeared to be sizing her up, probably questioning why she was still around. Heck, Allyson was thinking the same thing, but Taiia said she was stuck for the time being.

They walked, and the man mentioned something about the Eye. That small detail caught Allyson's attention. She raised an eyebrow waiting her turn to say something. She knew the incident that had occurred with the Eye and why the Confederacy was keeping it safe. What she didn't understand was why something like that would still be intact. It was once one of her assignments, but the CIS was tight with their security. She was never able to zero in on its location, but someone was able to. It hit her ego a bit, but that was the least of their worries.

When Taiia would look over to Allyson, she would see the Corellian's furrowed brow. A part of her was frustrated with the Confederates, seeing that they had a weapon of mass destruction just floating about. Although she was frustrated, her lips curled into a smirk. She caught how much Taiia disliked the title and packed it away for later teasing - in this hotel room the Pastey man had mentioned.

"Thanks," she injected herself into the conversation. "For the hotel room" She stopped herself before saying anything more, like I'll make sure she'll have a good time or way better than the tent, definitely. Both statements would just embarrass the Lord.

As she rummaged through the small armory that was provided, she was able to find a pair of pants that actually fit. Without shame, she quickly changed. "The Eye, wasn't that something that literally wiped out half your ranks? Why haven't you guys destroyed it?" She looked at Taiia then back to Sir Paste-a-lot. "I don't have to mention that it's literally a weapon of mass destruction, right?" Her voice hushed, knowing that this would easily cause some sort of panic. "How many people know that it's on...this Bastion?"

There was no bow for her in the cache, which was disappointing, but she found a blaster she was fond of. Typically a Jedi would have their lightsaber, but Allyson found the weapon a little archaic for her line of work. She stuffed the blaster in a holster on her thigh and looked at the pair. "So what's the plan - are we at least going to try and get rid of this thing? We have any idea who would have found out about it?"

kobanner.png

I N T E R V E N E
Kyyrk paused, turning to look at Allyson as she began asking questions. It was only a matter of time. All centered around the Eye. Figures. "No, It killed approximately 83% of known Knights Obsidian operatives. And that's not speaking of civilian casualties. So I would think that 'Weapon of Mass Destruction' is an understatement. I can't say how many people know it's here beyond us, but before today? Only three. Nightmother Vytal, who hid it, Lord Commander Lechner, who deserved to know because of his rank, and Voph."

Kyyrk wasn't sure how up-to-speed Allyson was on galactic events, but he was also fairly certain she was unaware of his true identity. The more people that believed Voph dead, the better. "I can only assume two outcomes. Vytal or Lechner were compromised, or some divine providence revealed the Eye to our attackers. Assuming, of course, they're even here for the Eye to begin with." Kyyrk stepped forward and collected a sidearm from the small armory, and snapped it to his thigh holster. "All other information is secondary until the Eye is secured. And something I think you hardly qualify to know. Though I hear Lord Mataan is susceptible to...intense interrogation."

Kyyrk turned without another word, and strode into the room where the others were waiting. Currently? That was Felix Aquila Felix Aquila , Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin , and Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic . The last of whom looked a little worse for wear after their recent encounter on Rhand. "Listen up folks, this ship's touching down in ten minutes, Lord Mataan has the floor!"

TaiiaTop.png

She had barely finished getting over Kyyrk's statement before she caught Allyson out of the corner of her eyes strip off her pants and change right then and there. The redhead let out a sigh and turned her attention back to Kyyrk. Was the galaxy united to embarrass her? It certainly seemed that way at the moment.

She turned back as soon as Allyson started to ask about the. And nodded in agreement "It is dangerous to keep around, but the decision was made we would only destroy it if could do so safely. For all we know attempting to destroy it might activate it a second time. So it was decided to seal it away until we could find a way to safely dispose of it." she glanced to Kyyrk as he began to explain and nodded as well.

"I knew that it was hidden but not where. Not my business to know not until now anyway." Taiia had turned to follow Kyyrk and the moment the words 'intense interrogation' left his mouth she just sighed again, yes clearly the galaxy was out to embarrass her well and fully. She followed Kyyrk into the adjacent room and took a look at those gathered. None of them looked too well off after Rhand but in that regard she understood.

"Everyone, when we land we will break into two teams. Allyson and I." she glanced to the woman to her right. "Will go and to cut off anybody trying to steal the eye. As for the rest of you", she glanced to each of them for a moment assessing. "Felix will be in overall command of you're team and you will all proceed to the command center. You have injured among you so take care of them. Once the command center has been secured your team will meet up with me and Allyson. Any questions?"

Last edited:

4bfdcf8cce648a2e9eac12dee441d61418944fd4.png

//: Felix Aquila Felix Aquila //:
nAEbAR.png
Rhand.

She hated the planet and wished that it had met the same fate as Csilla. It was unfortunate that the planet seemed to be able to withstand the beating from the Maw. Force she hated Rhand.

The rumors she had been following about Vesta were true. The woman had survived whatever her exile had done to her. Those nasty words continued to filter in the Echani’s mind, over and over again. They had come from Vesta’s lips, but it didn’t sound like the Zambrano that she had once loved so desperately. The locket hung from her neck, and her hands brushed over its alchemized metal. A gift from someone she used to know. A gift that only brought more pain and suffering. Her fist clasped around it tightly, pulling the chain taut, but she couldn’t break it.

Whatever hold Vesta had on her remained, even when she threw the Princess away.

Quinn tucked the locket under her shirt; she had changed into something a bit more fitting for a new Knights Obsidian. She could do with less purple trimming and more red, but it was what it was.

Stepping out, Quinn turned down the nearest hall, her feet carrying her to where she needed to be in a hurry. Slipping in quietly, Quinn didn’t announce her arrival and watched as he began to gather his things. He seemed to have misplaced something, and she spotted his weapon from the corner of her eye. A grin swept across her face as she grabbed the hilt and felt the metal warm beneath her touch.

Quinn turned to call out to him but stopped, her amber eyes settling on the man as he continued to move. Something was different about him, she could feel the cloud of emotions swirling about his aura, and it had nothing to do with his sword.

Had Felix always been like this? She had felt it on Ryloth for a moment, but she had been too distracted then. He was far different than the boy the Princess met at a gala. Again she asked herself, had he always been like this? She cleared her throat, “Looking for something?” her voice called out to him, and when he looked her way, she smirked, leaning against the door of his room. “I came to thank you for saving me on Rhand.” Slowly, the Echani pushed herself from the door and moved towards him, her gaze locking with his.

A hand reached out, careful and gentle as her fingertips brushed against the roughness of his jaw. She stayed close, studying his body’s response to her being this close to him again. Her voice lowered, “We’ll never speak about what is about to happen; it happens once and only once.” Her touch drew him closer, and as her body pressed gently against his, so did her lips.

R E C O V E R
Felix-Template.png

Tag: Allyson Locke Allyson Locke // Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic // Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi
Taiia Locke Taiia Locke // Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin // Kyyrk Kyyrk

Quinns presence put Felix on edge as she would enter his space as half of his shirt still hung undone as he seemed bothered by not being able to find his saber, unsure of how to deal with the events of yesterday he'd flash her a faint, yet obviously distracted smile to acknowledge her presence. He hadn't been there for Quinns full conversation, but he had heard enough to feel the scathing cuts of Quinns words manage to find purchase between his ribs like a visceral wound for feelings he wasn't even entirely sure were budding. But since he'd had some time, Felix rationalized that what they seemed to have had been broken, He remembered at the Gala with how she had looked at Alina too.

Perhaps the Sith Monster was right... perhaps Quinn was dangerous, leaving others broken along the way. Alina was a monster in her own right, keeping slaves of people locked under her twisted thumb in the thralls of vampyric slavery. The thought of that woman made Felix want to swallow instinctively, but the muscles around his neck tensed resisting him to do so as they remembered the stranglehold of her inhuman strength draining the life out of him... It had been a bad day.

Bad days seemed all the more common lately, But as Quinn asked her question he'd reply. "My Saber, the Knights have been called to the bridge for an urgent mission... and... it was nothing...really... I'm just glad you're safe." He'd grab for his armoured coat but before he could turn Quinn was much closer than he expected, causing him to drop it. She'd reach for his cheek, her touch drawing him closer as her tone would shift. Felix wouldn't pull away, one of his hands moving to lay tentatively at her waist. Doubt, confusion, anger, sadness and regret would begin to be consumed by the wave of calm he always felt with her presence. The storm would still instantly as she spoke, and Felix would, for now, say nothing.

Drawing him into the Kiss, Felix would allow her to come to him as he would arc that little bit to allow the 5'5 Echani to reach his lips. The Touch filled him with warmth as his athletic frame leaned into it. His arms wrapping around her, hands clutching tightly and tensing, keeping her close and extending the kiss as long as she'd allow. Memory of their mission the only thing keeping him from lifting her. When they broke apart he'd move to an embrace, sharing the space and relief of it all, the muddled mixture of emotions that spurred the rainbow storm in his eyes settled to mirror the Hazel Amber of Quinns own as it was all he saw and felt.

Felix would smile warmly, spying the reflection of his saber in her hand, and holding out his own for her to place it in it. "As much as it hurts to say, We should get moving." Felix would say with all the faux hesitancy he could muster. Holding her hand as he would pull away towards the door, hoping she'd follow, but making a small play of loosing contact if she wouldn't. Reaching the door he'd turn his head to her one last time, slyness drawn across his face. "But, I guess we'll have to see about things we wont talk about not happening again." And with that, he'd move towards the control room where others were gathering.

Reaching as they were talking about something called The Eye Felix was tangentially familiar with rumors about a weapon that devastated the Knights Obsidian while he was a Squire, it was below his grade, and frankly, he had a lot on his own plate at the time. However, it seemed that what myths there had been were true. Kyyrk seemed to be there, but Felix would regard him with a nod, Dreidi too... After Rhand, the personal issues he had with other knights seemed so small in the shadow of the massacre, it was that, or he was just in too good a mood to let them bring him down now.

Felix would look to Kyyrk, he knew that the man had incredible knowledge behind him, he'd be an idiot not to use it as they approached the nine minute mark. "I think a two pronged attack would be best, have the best of our combat rank draw attention while any of us with stealth talents make their way through vents, elevator shafts or however they can to reach the command center unseen and disable the security for us to make our way. Unless someone here has a better idea to get to that room?" Felix would open the thought to the masses, he was aware that some people could transport Via the force, but it was outside of his abilities. He couldn't plan for his team to be able to pull it off either, but in his experiences Knights Obsidian were at their best when they could utilize their talents to their maximum potential, not limited to the narrow plan of their commander.

"Kyyrk, I'm going to be relying on your help, you've been around a lot longer than I have, any input?"
It was a small white flag, if not a temporary one, the two of them had, had issues in the past, but, the last thing he needed was to continue old grudges for now. The look on his face was that of someone trying to put things aside and reconcile, but in the Rylothians' head, it needed to be mutual.

jHiLsO.png

Equipment: Armour | Blades
Vaylin had very few groups she could turn to now, and that list shortened further by the fact two of them would arrest her on sight. But the Zabrak needed to find someone who could at least figure out what was wrong with her. The Force still hummed far beneath the surface, out of reach of her grasp. Save for moments of pure desperation, but even those were merely small embers snuffed out shortly after.

Not to mention the exhaustion that struck her for what felt like forever.

So, the Zabrak found herself looking towards Confederacy space. Towards a group; a faction that she hadn’t interacted with much over the years. Not even when she was Sith. But now, with her options limited she hoped to cross paths with their Obsidian Knights. She couldn’t turn to the Jedi, and certainly not back to the Sith. So why not those that exist in the middle?

It’s what brought her to The Bastion, a mobile academy of sorts for the Confederacy. Apparently there had been an incursion only the previous week, but you’d never think of it if you took in the general mood. Everyone was just going about their day like normal.

Vaylin had spent her time drinking, trying to kill time for when the right person would arrive. She had no idea who it would be, or if it would even happen. But she had held hope that it would, and they’d find themselves at the bar too.

Unfortunately as she was part way through another drink, the alert went out across the station. Apparently there had been a mechanical failure, and all personnel were ordered to return to their rooms until further notice. Vaylin had complied, now sitting in her room bored out of her mind. That was until a commotion started to pick up outside. At first Vaylin brushed it off, given the amount of people onboard someone was going to break the rules. But when it started to get louder, and closer...that’s when Vaylin became suspicious.

The Zabrak placed her ear against the door, trying to listen in on what was being said outside. She couldn’t hear anything coherently, but the tone of it wasn’t peaceful sounding. Once the sound of footsteps got closer to her room, Vaylin quickly backpedalled and concocted a plan on the spot.

She raised her hands up into her hair, acting as though she was about to tie it up. A moment later, two individuals walked in armed and armoured. There was no question they weren’t leaving her any choice but to comply.

Stay right where you are!

Wha-whatcha doing in my room?” Vaylin didn’t miss a beat as she slipped into a little drunken act. “What’s with the guns?

Just keep your hands up!” The Zabrak kept them where they were, but didn’t draw them apart. One of the guards asked if she had any armour or weapons, to point them out if she did. Vaylin complied, nodding her head to the bags across the room.

As one of the two approached them, the other kept his rifle trained on Vaylin. The Zabrak however had a plan, and slyly input a command on her bracer. Suddenly, the bags began to beep at an steadily alarming rate.

Is that a bomb?!

Vaylin waited until the rifle-wielder pivoted to look at what had alerted his comrade. She moved like lightning, dashing forwards and delivering a hard chop to the man’s neck. It stunned him long enough, allowing for Vaylin to wrestle the rifle towards the other guard. He had only just turned around when the sonic blast struck and sent him crashing into the wall.

She moved again, ripping the rifle out of the guard’s hand. Smacking him up into his armoured chin with the butt of the weapon. Taking a step back, Vaylin levelled the rifle and blasted the man backwards.

With both now unconscious, the Zabrak ran over to her bags and began taking her armour out. She needed to hurry, as it sure as hell felt as though everything was about to get turned on its head.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated

R E F L E C T I O N
Ger.png

WEARING: xxx
WEAPONS: Wolfsbane | Ferrum Solis
TAG: @Kyrrk | Felix Aquila Felix Aquila | Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin | Taiia Locke Taiia Locke | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | L Luca Donski | Vaylin Vaylin

Gerwald had needed to get away. The aftermath of recent events had sent the wolf into another moment where he felt the need to reflect on what had happened. Normally he would retreat to his rebuilt home on Stewjon, but lately every visit home came with some unspoken need to be visible and available for his people. Gerwald needed to hide, and where better to do that than the ship which the Knights Obsidian used as a mobile base of operations when needed.

Few would know to look for him in the massive facility. It was rare Gerwald visited the ship as his duties often kept him away from it. That was likely something he needed to rectify, but for the moment the solitude that came from his unannounced visit would warrant his delay in following through on that particular need.

It was a quiet office, one that did not contain a lot of evidence that the Lord Commander used it. It was never meant to be permanent, and the majority of office trinkets he could use to adorn the room were in the Arx Obsidia where his main office found its home. There were only two things of note which would mark the office as belonging to the lupine. First a ceremonial hammer was mounted on the wall just behind the desk. It had been a gift from the people of his homeworld. The other was a small holoimage of his friend Naedira Darcrath Naedira Darcrath . It was kept as a reminder that duty should always come first.

He hoped for the day he could tell the woman to her face that he was tired of sacrificing his own happiness on that altar.

Today he would just look at it and sigh. Often he would talk to it as though she were with him, always running the ring which held what remained of her lifeforce to the realm of the living. It had been a cruel thing that happened to her. Perhaps Gerwald would have moved on had she simply been allowed to die, but there was a chance, there was always a chance, that she was not as dead as others wanted him to believe. After all, they had spoken on occasion, though it was becoming less and less as time moved forward.

“It was a mess, worse than Taanab if you could believe it. An enemy that is willing to sacrifice an entire planet just to keep us from succeeding. That is a fanaticism that I simply do not understand.”

He voiced his thoughts as though she were in the room. The wolf winced, reaching for his chest suddenly. His chest was still healing from the bullets his armor had intercepted. Burn marks were still visible as was the bruising which resulted from the impact of the incendiary rounds.

Gerwald needed to process it. He had to think out loud, and ask the questions. How did they fight an enemy like that? The answer was one he knew without hesitation, but the wolf had to come to terms with it. They had to be wiped out, all of them. If they were not, their radical beliefs would infect the galaxy. More would be drawn to a cause that was not just. The galaxy would be plunged into chaos the likes of which none had seen before.

His thoughts made him miss what he should have, the fact the Bastion had been compromised. The Lord Commander should have sensed it. It was not until “The Prophet” began moving about the ship, but it was too late. Gerwald rushed for his weapons, Ferrum Solis and Wolfsbane. His steps carried him to the door which should have opened into the corridor, but it did not.

“Chit.”

The lupine reached out through the force until he latched onto a familiar signature. Kyyrk Kyyrk . Gerwald would have normally bounced to the next signature, not wanting to deal with the flack he would get from the former Lord Commander, but this was a conversation they could not avoid.

< “They’ve locked me in my office, and I’d hate to cut my way out with a lightsaber if it can be avoided. We have to stop this. I do not know how much of your memories have returned, but you know what is in the vault.” >

Hopefully they would send someone soon.

She had made it onto the ship but her body was clearly not happy about all this effort she was putting into moving around and such. She was sweating a bit from just walking around and she was breathing heavily as if she had ran a marathon. But there was a fire in her eyes, a determination that burned hotter than it had before. She was physically broken but mentally she was mixed, a part of her was broken but she was also more certain than ever to fight to protect others and push her way forward as a Jedi.

Looking at Taiia, the person in charge and she had split the group into two separate groups, with Felix being in charge of the group she was in. Dreidi hadn't seen Felix since the spar in the Netherworld, she wasn't sure how he saw her as a friend or foe but he seemed seriousness in giving commands but part of Dreidi wondered if she should ask Taiia to switch teams. Like that wouldn't be an issue right? Just be on the other team to avoid the awkwardness around Felix.

However, everyone moving around and Dreidi spotted Kyyrk, another person she had sparred with but one she was on better terms with and hung close to him as someone she knew and could follow if she got lost on the Bastion. The approach was a two prong attack, which meant weakening the group even more. She tilted her head and crossed her arms, was this a smart move, but then what else did she have to offer. Her body was still aching and she was trying her hardest to hold back a groan. How useful she was going to be in all this. Could she be the sneaky one? Well, she had no skills in stealth but she felt confident that her skills in combat would not be much help right now.

Perhaps it was a mistake coming on this mission, but she couldn't stand around and do nothing when there were people in danger. And from the sounds of things, really big danger.​

Tag: Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Felix Aquila Felix Aquila Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin Taiia Locke Taiia Locke Kyyrk Kyyrk Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Luca Donskoi Luca Donskoi Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Vaylin Vaylin
Gear:
Lightsaber Armor

Vyse had despised the rest after Rhand. He had not suffer much physically, but he was told to rest after, meditate. That he needed to recover after such a harsh battle and to not push himself. Vyse loathed it. The last thing he had desired is to mediate on how many times he nearly died after such a disaster. Instead channeling his hatred of his medically sound orders into hard training. A small act of defiance he normally would not allow, as paranoid as he was about losing his spot in the order.

By the time orders came that he was needed his body was tired but he was absolutely thrilled. He'd rather have anything then to rest up.. Besides another battle of Rhand that was. But he doubted that something that bad could happen so soon after. What would be the odds of that?

He arrived onto the ship with the other summoned for such. Dressed in his personal dark armor, without helmet it held under his arm as he looked around the band, smirk on his face as he knew some friendly faces. Lord Mataan from his training and Kyyrk, a man who he owed his thanks for saving his life during the battle.

Vyse listened as they spoke on "The Eye" quickly growing uneasy. Were this the same item that nearly destroyed his order if it was taken the damage would be massive, perhaps they would even seek to wipe what remained the order of from the face of existence. He quickly calmed himself, becoming resolute to stop these people. If for nothing else as for his own survival.

Listening as commanders were given and as he was assigned with Kryyk, taking a bit of comfort in that after seeing a display of his powers back on Rhand. As he heard their plans and their need of stealth the squire moved forward.

"While not heavily trained in such matters, I grew up light and quick on my feet, and my suit was made with it in mind. It having access to a personal cloaking device, a thermal distorter, grappling line and magnetic grips if needed to move without sound, and jet pack and repulsor boots if I was."

He smirked, his suit was his favorite item gifted to him by his master and he took satisfaction that they might be impressed by such. It also very likely nailed him an important roll to play in this mission, and he was happy to play it. Such were the jobs that brought the greatest glory, and as a squire what could one want more then that? Any doubts or worry of failure was irreverent and only a distraction in such a dire situation.

A mission needed to be done and he would play his part, whatever that may be.

kobanner.png

A S S A U L T
Kyyrk paused, turning back to Felix. "So unsure of your leadership, are you my lord? I don't think it wise to be confiding in a Squire about your tactics." His eyes narrowed slightly. "But in the interest of time, I agree. You and Princess Varanin take Dreidi down the maintenance corridors. I'll take Squire Vyse, go down the main hallway, draw their attention and fire. Maybe cut through the living quarters, see who I can rescue on my way."

Kyyrk drew his saber as he felt the ship touching down. "Good luck, my lord. We'll meet you on the command deck." Moments later, Kyyrk had disembarked and was walking across the hanger bay towards the entrance. "Vyse, you scout ahead. Find us a computer terminal to jack into, see if there's anyone on this station worth rescuing immediately. Civilians or squires not fit for combat are safer where they are." Voph's lightsaber ignited as he reached the door, and he turned to the younger squire. "Now we call their bluff, and see if they really intended to harm the hostages." His saber plunged into the door, and began to carve an entrance in.

As he did this, a mind touched his own. Lechner.
<<Didn't realize you were here. We're aware of what's at stake. Mataan is moving to secure the Eye, we're heading for the Command center. I'm sure accounting appreciates your hesitance, but I think we have more pressing concerns than the state of your door. Meet us in the living quarters.>>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom