Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan (OOC Thread)

[member="Darth Carach"]

That sounds like an amazing write and generally, I'm all for that.

Although I enjoy allowing Jericho to get torn apart, unfortunately, perma-death isn't an option.

not quite yet, anyway.

[member="Darth Carach"]
It is an interesting idea but Kei muse will likely only ever go out one day defending or protecting a PC (or other significant thing), hopefully with plenty of build up and history between them.

If its remote the impact would be very meh for the muse.

If you put it in front of him and he has chance to save people by personal sacrifice that would be different, because that is his muse.

tumblr_n7jf5cj3bo1ree46so1_500.gif

[member="Jericho"], Ima watch this great show i found while i was wandering the battlefield. You should head right over, its getting juicy.

(Ill stay out of your party for now [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Darth Orcus"], [member="Haytham Kaze"]. Solan is only there for support as it is and he has no reason to change the choices made by the two young lovers... not like he really cares if someone turns darkside anyways. He gives the thumbs up to what ever happens here.)

I'm with [member="Joza Perl"] on this one. Even my level of masochism doesn't think getting Thought Bombed sounds sexy.

Me and [member="Nikias"] are just gonna keep on being fabulous this time around.

[member="Darth Carach"]

As much as this is an interesting idea for RP, I will decline as this would have had to be something that had been decided by everyone before going into the invasion.

Besides I have too much I want to do with my character before I do decide to kill her off. :)

[member="Darth Carach"] Well it certainly sounds like something to end a thrilling SW Episode that's for sure.

But the voices have spoken I feel, however I do like the idea of doing something....different. Dangerous. Unstable. Like Connor.

Coci Heavenshield said:
[member="Darth Carach"]

As much as this is an interesting idea for RP, I will decline as this would have had to be something that had been decided by everyone before going into the invasion.

Besides I have too much I want to do with my character before I do decide to kill her off. :)
You said...we were going to keep our love affair under wraps.

Ugh. Women.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

[member="Darth Adekos"] [member="Kiran Vess"]
And anyone else.

I did a status about this, but those are easy to miss as there's so many of them.

Work will be very busy today so I might not be able to post until tonight. Thank you for your patience. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom