Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan (OOC Thread)

[member="Haytham Kaze"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Haileigh Dheed"]

tumblr_inline_not4bdUrVI1sb080b_500.gif

[member="Darth Orcus"] Well, as there's nothing really happening affecting me I'm just looking for something/someone to engange - but if you've got others on the cards I'm happy to head off for others and advance to the Citadel and see what's going on.

Connor Harrison said:
but if you've got others on the cards I'm happy to head off for others and advance to the Citadel and see what's going on.
I don't have any duels lined up. I'm just waiting to see what happens and reacting to what people throw at me.

But by all means leave [member="Joza Perl"] with a bunch of Sith, a Dark Jedi and the King of Kesh. We'll take good care of her, I'm sure. :p

[member="Joza Perl"]

Just as he was getting to the best part too....

Though now Solan is going to have to be an example for you Red, being that ya are getting close to the darkside by the second. Remember, just because its the darkside, doesn't mean it is evil.

And you [member="Jericho"], Sit down and let Joza fall to the darkside on her own.

Solan's very calm and reasonable reaction to [member="Loray Tares"] appearing. (This will be said in the thread.)

Solan looks up to find what looks like a Black Knight with a Cannon. In times like this, only one thing can go through the mind of the man who is wearing fiber armor. Run. And with that his hands pushed down on the ground as he ripped up the vines and roots along with the earth around them infront of himself, pushing the earth to provide as best a shield as he can before duck and rolling as the rounds fired off, hitting and tearing through the earth and flora. "Feth the Sith, Feth their Creations, AND FETH THIS PLANET."

See how calm he is at the prospect of being turned into Swiss cheese :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom