Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan (OOC Thread)

Terms:
The terms of the invasion, as agreed upon by both staffing teams are as such:
  • Invasion is to last for 2 weeks, extendible by one week with the agreement of both sides. This sets an end date of July 1st 2016.
  • 5 allies per side.
  • Only members of factions from June 9th or earlier are eligible to count as members. All who joined afterwards (except genuinely new members to the board) must apply as allies.
  • 2 alts per writer max. These cannot be in the same location as the other. They can be on different sides.

Please try to give your fellow writers at least 24-36 hours to reply, maybe tag them in this OOC thread in case they missed your post.

Notes about the two locations:

Objective 1: Valley of the Jedi (PVP)
After arriving on Ruusan, the Sith Triumvirate constructed a heavily fortified citadel on top of the Valley's Force Nexus. Since then, adepts affiliated with Darth Carach have set about corrupting the it with the Dark Side. The Coalition will need to storm or otherwise rid the valley of the citadel (as well as the Sith in it) if the nexus is to be cleansed properly.

Objective 2: Olmondo (PVP + NPC)
The ruins of Olomondo were once inhabited by Andeddu Cultists. The cultists were summarily wiped out during the Triumvirate's seizure of the world. Reconstruction efforts and re-colonization of the city was still in progress when the Sanctum fleet entered orbit. With only a population of a few thousand, it is Ruusan's densest population center. The Triumvirate have begun an evacuation of civilian personnel while the local garrison holds off the Coalition's attempt to seize the city.

As per the new invasion rules ‘points’ and ‘objectives’ do not guarantee victory, but teamwork, story, fairness and cooperation are the keys.

If you have disputes with a writer please PM them privately. If you cannot get a resolution, ask faction admins to arbitrate. Only if even this achieves nothing should you report.
The faction admins for both sides are:
SSC – Myself, [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Connor Harrison"]
ST – [member="Darth Adekos"], [member="Darth Carach"]

[member="Draco Vereen"] - Officially callin you out boy.... Smithing duel in the Valley. Bring your best, jabroni... I'ma lay the smack down on your candy self...

Facebook-84b715.png

[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Cathbodua"], I'm guessing he's referring to Fort Nowhere.

I'll link you the wookieepedia article on it and the Ruusan rebellion where it was used extensively. Much like Olmondo, it has also been rebuilt/refurbished. I'll probably be moving from there, my post is at least several hours in the timeline before the SSC fleet arrives, so just keep that in mind.

My next post will contain troop counts etc. Obviously we're trying to work on creating a story together rather than throwing numbers at each other and then tallying off who killed how many as if this were a tabletop game, so posting a bunch of numbers right off the bat seemed silly.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Fort_Nowhere

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/84255-writings-on-the-wall-ruusan-rebellion-sith-triumvirate-v-techno-union/page-1

From the Rebellion:
Darth Orcus said:
3) Fort Nowhere: Once a secure facility on the surface of Ruusan, now no more than a haven for treasure hunters, scavengers and down-on-their-luck mercenaries, Fort Nowhere is a run down installation infested with cretins and low-lives who seek to pilfer the surface of Ruusan for non-existent artifacts and crystals. Many came via the influence of a certain Chiss hacker, hoping to make a fortune. But when the Techno Union’s infrastructure efforts ceased, they found themselves lacking a payday. They are a disparate bunch of “force hunters,” desperate to make a break by finding a treasure trove. Most of them are criminals, with no respect for the law. Fort Nowhere must be rebuilt and the criminals must be driven out, by whatever means necessary.

[member="Darth Orcus"]
OK, this might have been better to know when the invasion was planned because I didn't know this place existed before now, so I don't think any of my people are going there. :p

Though of course if anyone does want to go there, that's cool.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Cathbodua"] | [member="Darth Orcus"]

Fort Nowhere is a location completely unrelated to this invasion and is not an objective. I do not recommend going there.

The Triumvirate Citadel is a heavily fortified location built on top of the Valley of the Jedi's Force Nexus. It's bristling with anti-air and anti-personnel turrets. There's a large garrison of soldiers and Dark Side adepts inside. It looks much like what you would imagine any Sith temple of doom would look like. It is nowhere near the city, as far as I'm concerned. What other information do you need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom