Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan (OOC Thread)

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"]​
picgifs-angry-birds-8610680.gif
Edit: I was too lazy to switch to Charlyra's account, don't judge me.​

[member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Hey, not really keen on the whole sit rep of this situation (fighting [member="Darth Orcus"]), but I thought I would let you know that Loray is in the vicinity and has fired an explosive grenade round at Solan and Jericho. I know there is a lot going on and with me not tagging you all (cause I wasn't attacking you directly), just thought I would give you a heads up, considering I don't really know how close you all are to Solan/Jericho. :)

[member="Loray Tares"] Its' ok, I'm trying to piece together where everyone is and the geography of the Valley so I can easily divert if need be to make things a little more logical because it sounds like there's so many people milling around the one area.

And TBH I just want to find something to do as everyone is occupied - so rather than intervene I can just move to the Citadel rather than divert [member="Darth Orcus"] from whatever is going down with the others.

I am playing under the assumption that I'm not near Solan or Jericho. Mostly because I noted that Joza and Haytham were fighting and opted to not get involved. The other two (S/J) seemed keen on interacting with Joza, so they're probably in another area relative to where Alkor is, albeit not... super far?

Far enough that if your grenade wouldn't hurt fishface, it probably wouldn't hurt Alky much either.

[member="Loray Tares"]

[member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

All good Connor, I think a big brawl could be fun but I can understand the reluctance to jump into that lol.

Alkor: Fair enough. Just note that Loray wouldn't hesitate to fire on Whaledon if it made sense, or didn't make sense, at the time. But again, I'm not looking for anyone to take damage (honestly I considered just making it a smoke grenade). Just lashing out for attention is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom