Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan (OOC Thread)

I will be out of town from tomorrow until Monday night. I will have my computer but I may not have much opportunity to respond. Please feel free to carry on the conversation around Sinistra and her crew while she sips her caf and listens to them.

[member="Matsu Ike"]
[member="Sorel Crieff"]
[member="Rasu Gan"]
[member="Setzi Lunelle"]

So, Solan in his late wisdom has decided to help out [member="Joza Perl"] so she does not get too reckless here... as mad as she will be at him for intervening after he kinda told her she could do it. Expect Solan to attack you [member="Haytham Kaze"] while you are charging.

Have fun fighting the black knight @Jericho.... And [member="Loray Tares"], try not to blow up Jericho, he has so much to live for.

ATTN combatants in this fight:
Those Nearby
1st Fight | [member="Joza Perl"] | [member="Haytham Kaze"]
2nd Fight | [member="Jericho"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Loray Tares"]
3rd Fight | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]
Bystanders | [member="Dagorn"]

Thanks to Alkor Centaris there is now a big ol' reality rift in the Valley sucking people into the Netherworld.

tumblr_nior3elyt51ti6f3so1_540.gif

Specifically, the Field of Blades. If you're nearby (I've tagged all who are) this will affect you. Personally, I think it's a neat opportunity for story instead of "Rah, I smash you with my lightsaber." Anyhow, be sucked in or don't, we'll be getting out eventually so it doesn't spell death. It's just... not a fun experience IC.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Ya ya, listen to solan and start running, he will grab your boyfriend for you.

Because, thanks to Whale-Man [member="Darth Orcus"] and [member="Alkor Centaris"], we now have to avoid all getting sucked into the Netherworld... AGAIN.

Edit: (I know we will all still be sucked in, but Solan is still gonna try and run in vain hope of not being back in that place...)

Joza Perl said:
But in seeing him push Vanitas away, something inside of her snapped. A roar of anger ripped from her throat, and she unleashed her second saber, aiming to jab it up and through Solan’s gut with a sudden burst of energy. Still, the Zeltron was weakening and wouldn’t have the strength to keep herself from being sucked into the beyond much longer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96ghXk8FXg

For the record... this is my new favorite invasion. Ive had an awesome time with this invasion. Still need to knoe before I am able to do my next post if the netherworld is force accessible now or its like during akala's event

[member="Darth Orcus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom