Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Eighth Battle - Coalition Invasion of Triumvirate Ruusan (OOC Thread)

Done...

And on that note [member="Darth Orcus"] and [member="Alkor Centaris"]. You are never allowed to fight again when Solan is around. I ain't doing posts like that ever again. Bad you two...

Sorry for the long post [member="Joza Perl"] and [member="Haytham Kaze"]. Tried to explain the Netherworld and where we were just thrown into best i could. :D

[member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Solan Charr"] | [member="Darth Orcus"]

Y'all are fired.

Youre-fired-GIF.gif

[member="Alkor Centaris"] [member="Darth Orcus"]

I feel as my LOA is this week, I don't want to hold back an otherwise inspired little trip back to the Netherworld - good move, and nice idea using all the Force elements to tear it up.

I will, for now, remain on Ruusan and use it to wrap up my story this week so I don't hold anyone back with lack of posting in the day, if that sounds ok?

However if this leads to future encounters and plots, then it's been well worth the encounter with you both as new writers I've not had the pleasure of threading with before.

If anyone else needs a little story to tie up their part, feel free to let me help in the Valley of the Jedi.

[member="Loray Tares"]

o·ver·kill
ˈōvərˌkil/
noun
noun: overkill

the amount by which destruction or the capacity for destruction exceeds what is necessary.
"the existing nuclear overkill"

excessive use, treatment, or action; too much of something.
"animators now face a dilemma of technology overkill"

[member="Loray Tares"]

Well, you stopped solan from having the chance, or probably power at this point to heal anyone. Looks like hes going to have to focus it all on protecting his friend and ally... and Haytham if the kid decides to side with us. Thankfully these beings shouldn't be too hard to overcome, but you are still a danger, and Orcus for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom