Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Crossroads Contract

Lia Corrin

Chief Executive, Crossroads Defense Industries
"It's our own volcanic soil and warm winds, plus a little tender loving care my dear," the Delfino pocketed the credits, "Say...you're new here aren't you?" he said with a smile, which was invisible behind the large fleshy nose.

Lia Corrin

"Never seen snow around these parts, although there is snow in a few other colonies," the Delfino shrugged, "Them snow-loving folks are crazy to my eye, who wants to have to be cold all the time?"

Lia Corrin

"Well, we Delfinos don't have fingers," the farmer said with a chuckle, holding up his flaggy hands, which had a large opposable palm and a thumb, with very stretchy skin, a rather unique biological evolution, especially to an outsider.

Lia Corrin

"Oh...I'd recommend you make friends with the town bakery, the butcher, and the fishmongers," the Delfino pointed down the main road, towards downtown, which was abuzz with the townsfolk busying themselves getting to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom