Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Crossroads Contract

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
"Ah, then I'd add the different clothes shops and shoe shops be added to your trip," the man chuckled as he handed her wrapped-up bird.

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
Would you like to keep going with this slice-of-life vibe or do you want to maybe skip ahead some to Liddaat's first day of work?

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
I'm just facilitating a setting and story for your character to embark upon, she's the main character of this little story. I'll leave the pace up to you. I just don't want you to get bored with the thread, your responses have been quite short like you're not sure what to say, just making sure your character having the kind of experience you're seeking for your character.

To be fair, I've only been on Chaos for a couple months. The place I was before wasn't exactly made for roleplay, and I was limited to a couple thousand characters per reply. I'll work on longer replies, though. Maybe it's time for a little change of pace. On to her first day of work!

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
Apologies for the delay, but now the Crossroads Ghosts are back into play, here's the link so you can take a look and know what Liddaat's working with.

Morning was clear and bright, the ocean was remarkably calm with small lapping waves against the white sandy beaches. There were a few neighbors of Liddaat Fuamung Liddaat Fuamung who were jogging on the beach, getting some exercise in before the day got going. There were sail-powered fishing boats with blue sails and white-painted wooden hulls. They were Piantans aboard these boats, trawling the bottom for schools of fish and squid. It was an ideal day to be on the water, especially since there was a metal boat, a shuttle for the Crossroads Defense Industries personnel to get to work at the out-of-sight research facility over the horizon. Today was going to be the first day of Liddaat's new career.

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
Aboard the clean civilian vessel were other scientists wearing their lab uniforms and had their ID's, and many were much older than Liddaat Fuamung Liddaat Fuamung and were somewhat surprised when she came aboard. Many had some form on-the-go breakfast items and were business-like professionals. However, there was an ominous presence of four Tier-3 Special Forces troops, known more commonly locally as Crossroads Shock Troops. The four men in their black armor and blaster rifles were in pairs at the front of the boat where the gangway was and in the back where the bridge was, with a pair of civilian boat drivers handling the boat.

It didn't take long after Liddaat arrived for the boat to cast off and start to head off and soon, on the horizon, was the white and glass dome of the lab which was where the lab was. Around the facility, which was on a palm-tree covered island, was a metal breakwater. This breakwater had some military towers with more of these Shock Troops on lookout, and there was a roving pair of "Sentry" Combat Droids zooming about overhead. On the dock was another security checkpoint with a full squad of troops and four "Sentinel" Heavy Combat Droids standing with them, ready to be sure all these employees were here with their proper credentials, which was actually something Liddaat didn't have. But fortunately for her, someone she would recognize was indeed present, Lia Corrin Lia Corrin .

Lia Corrin

Chief Executive, Crossroads Defense Industries
"So, how was your day yesterday? You get a feel for the town?" Lia asked her as she began to lead the way inside, which was not the same as the home-y and primitive-looking town from which the shuttle had emanated, it was modern, metallic, with tiled floors and some modern floating statues of contemporary art styles, and glass lots of glass.

Lia Corrin

Chief Executive, Crossroads Defense Industries
"Here we are, the security desk," Lia said and pulled out the security credentials for the girl, a single key card, with a DNA infusion tab on it, "There is one more process, a neural implant. It acts as a security measure, a method to prevent lying and to prevent your card being used without you. It's small, very small, only about the size of your thumbnail."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom