Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Crossroads Contract

Lia Corrin

Chief Executive, Crossroads Defense Industries
"You also know you'll need to provide some results on the back end on top of this little procedure, right?" Lia reminded her, some of the friendly personable demeanor now replaced with her boss face, she meant business, "We're not paying you for nothing Dr. Fuamung."

At this point a white-clothed doctor walked out with a datapad, and stood there, ready to step in to inform the two that the implant was ready. But he held his tongue politely until he could butt in.

Lia Corrin

"Ma'am, Dr. Fuamung, the exam room is prepared, we can get you implanted really quick and get you to work," the man offered.

"It's alright, the process will be mostly painless except for the painkillers," Lia nodded, holding a hand towards the room she was to towards.

Lia Corrin

"Right, this way please, if you'll get your hair up and out of the way, the implant goes at the base of your skull," the man offered a place on a bed with a head cradle, there were a few small surgical tools, but were all very modern, and immaculately clean, "Any allergies to anesthesia?" the man asked her as he allowed her to prepare herself.

Lia followed the two and made certain that the process was being followed to the letter.

Lia Corrin

"This'll be over in just a moment," the man said as he laid her down and then shaved the appropriate spot just at the back of her neck, right where he said. Then, he gave a quick injection of painkillers, and prepared the injection, which was done by a droid due to the necessary precision. The droid hovered into position, and after the drugs had their intended effect the injection was made, a quick whir of a cut and then the implant was fused into her nerve channel, no problems had occurred and the procedure was complete.

"Alright, that's it, you're now cleared, ready to get to work?" Lia asked.

Lia Corrin

"Alright, if you'll follow me please," Lia started to head out, motioning for the girl to follow her closely as she went out into the large hallway and went to a large turbolift which had a pair of guards in the same imposing black armor as the men who'd 'abducted' Liddaat, and with blaster rifles readied they watched them closely, and swiped her key card and did an eye scan, "Do this any time you enter this turbolift, so that the wrong people don't go where they're not supposed to be. You're set up in a lab on sublevel thirty-two."

Lia Corrin

"I can now tell you that this is going to be a key weapon in the months ahead as the Bryn start to encroach on our sphere of influence and spread their terror towards the system. Just one Ghost could annihilate a crew of hundreds, an few hundred could wipe out an army," Lia informed her as they reached the level in question and the turbolift opened, "But above all, it will allow us to see into the most classified of briefings, look over the shoulders of enemy generals and admirals as they come up with their battle plans, and if necessary, kill their greatest leaders. With a single stroke billions of lives can be saved."

Lia Corrin

"You will be part of a team, but you will have a laboratory to yourself," Lia explained as she actually reached the lab in question, a large rectangular space with a large walk-in freezer for samples, and lab equipment of every kind she might need, alongside a powerful computer station and a holographic emitter for more complex work or visualization of her work, "Best get to work."

Here's an opportunity for you to get a good long post showcasing Liddaat's smarts and talents.

I'll try lol. My biology is elementary/middle school level XD. Let's just say we're not quite seeing the full extent of her smarts and talents...
Liddaat nodded and began working, first getting a good look at what everyone else had learned from their studies of the project, then going to the freezer and getting a good look at any contents. After that, she calibrated the equipment that needed calibrating, adjusting them to fit her needs. With that out of the way, she studied the samples and put the data she collected into the computer.

Lia Corrin

Okay, I'll give you some time to do a quick google spree on some of the science so we can have something to RP about. However, if you want to RP on something else if you want to take the time, I can offer a place in my faction for both Liddaat and maybe a soldier character who can go through less-complex stuff such as boot camp and then some combat training. Call it a trial membership.

It was a few hours later that Lia, alongside the project leader, an older man.

"Dr. Fuamung, this is your boss," she introduced the much more experienced graying man, who didn't appear too impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom