Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Confederacy - Introductions!

[member="DV8-420"]

Welcome to the Confederacy! Er...I mean Welcome Home; it's great to have you here. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table and reading your posts.

As always, if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to ask.

Swinging through to say hello. Myself and my wife [member="Verie Lacroix"] will be joining the CIS in a more or less official capacity as our present home is on Naboo.

Not entirely sure where we'll fit in, but I'm sure we'll have fun figuring it out.

Verie Lacroix

V
Dissero said:
Swinging through to say hello. Myself and my wife [member="Verie Lacroix"] will be joining the CIS in a more or less official capacity as our present home is on Naboo.

Not entirely sure where we'll fit in, but I'm sure we'll have fun figuring it out.
What he said ^
giphy.gif

[member="Verie Lacroix"] [member="Dissero"] - Welcome <3

If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to ask. We run a lot of "different" kinds of threads so there's usually a little something for everyone.

I look forward to writing my first thread with two members of this faction and have my character introduced to a different belief system from the one she has lived by thus far. The potential for personal character growth, or lack thereof, intrigues me.

Decious

High Marshal of the Mara Armada
Was this a thing I was supposed to do? Oopsie. Well I'm sure I've already met a lot of you on Discord. For those of you who I haven't met; Hi, I'm Havoc. Just your average Grievous-style droid general...well, technically vice marshal. I don't bite...but that doesn't mean I'm not deadly. I just don't have teeth.

[member="Havoc (CT-375)"] It's certainly not required, but appreciated when you do. Welcome to the family and look forward to writing with you in the future.

[member="Pom Stych Tivé"] Welcome home! Glad to have you here and certainly look forward to continuing to write with you in the future

[member="Havoc (CT-375)"]

Intimidating looks for a droid, but glad you are on our side. So, do you have a kill switch somewhere? Just asking for safety reasons.

Plus points if you happen to come with toys tools too.

Decious

High Marshal of the Mara Armada
[member="Veronika Fleischer"] I may or may not have a kill switch but if I told you, I’d have to kill you. For safety reasons. As for toys, oh yes. I’m sure you’ll find I do immensely enjoy my toys. I have to since I lack force powers unlike yourself and others. Maybe I’ll show you sometime, if you say please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom