Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Confederacy - Introductions!

I take it then, that my request to register with this government is unchallenged.
I thank you.

Yes, I can prescribe medication, or as you refer to as 'pills' Miss Fleischer. But not without first performing a medical evaluation to determine what is warranted and/or necessary.
I have no doubt you are currently covered under the CIS Health Plan, [member="Veronika Fleischer"] ?

And as far as animal care, both domestic and wild...I have had training in that field, [member="Bandit Six"]. :)

Be well everyone.

Funny you mentioned biscuits, [member="Ryker Wylde"]

*looks impressively at Bandit's set of teeth*...Hmm..no cavities that I can see...

I were about to suggest to Bandit to regularly brush his canine teeth. But there is an alternative means for such sharp canines to stay clean and plaque free. Only that the biscuits are ...ahem...well, they are made for domestic canines...

But..but I believe they are tasty and nutritious just the same...I would imagine so, [member="Bandit Six"]

E T E R N A L - E M P R E S S
Sounds good, I prefer to play things like that (division foundations, get a new job). I always prefer to start in small and get the progression / recieve new things / evolve the characther. :) I don't know how to say an english, but I love the "lifeway" characters.
And you answer my don't said question, cause I searched the Intelligence divison, but not find. Now I know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom