Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Confederacy - Introductions!

[member="Azel Moran"] | [member="Kathryn Foster"] | [member="Kaross"] | [member="Destroyer 2873"]

Welcome to the Confederacy! Definitely fell a little behind on this welcome wagon, but better late than never. Right?

Anyways, if there is anything at all you need, please do not hesitate to ask. There is nearly always someone around to assist you. Oh and if you haven't joined our discord server already, please don't forget to do that. It is often the easiest and quickest way to get help from any of us!

Vereshin

V
Hey guys! It's Marf here, I write Sebastian Thel in TSE.

I've brought back my main character after a long time of not writing him and he's going to be chilling with the CIS.

He's a time travelling wizard who is dealing with the consequences of his magic. Don't play with black holes, kids!

Look forward to writing with you all!

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
[member="Mr. Antilles"]
[member="Vereshin"]
[member="Talon Rahl"]

Glad to see you guys here. Welcome aboard. A little belated welcome, but a good welcome nevertheless. :)
Hey @A'Runda , the other blonde sends you her greetings. :D

[member="Narset Wren"]

Welcome to thy humble abode! Okay, I should really never try to talk like that again.

Anywho . . .

Really, welcome to the Confederacy; it's great to have you here with us. If there is anything at all you need, please do not hesitate to ask as there is always someone around that's will to help.

If you have not already joined our faction discord, and you'd like to come join in on out crazy shenanigans, I encourage you to do so. Aside from that, I look forward to seeing what kinds of stories and character(s) you bring to the CIS and perhaps one day we will get to thread together.

Macharius Solaire

M
Hello. Well I decided to come back and RP Macharius. I've had a bad habit of joining small factions that die not too long after I start setting up. So I'm gonna join here cause this place is huge and there's no way it will die so easily... right? Hah, well I hope not. I've already been talking to some of you on Discord. Seems like a good group. I look forward to working with you all in the future. See ya out there and don't be afraid to ask me for a hand, or lend one if you can. Keep your stick on the ice.

Karlie Lynn Destat

Conspiracy Theorist and Investigator (IBI)
Hockey puck to your eye, [member="Macharius Solaire"]
:laugh: ...have no idea how I came up with that. Must have picked it up somewhere, but it suddenly jumped up at me with the ice stick comment...lol

I hear you on dying factions. My main writer account, who've I've always written as she is, joined the proper faction, only for it to die in like 3 months. :(

Oh yea...welcome to the CIS. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom