Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction The Blood Arena (HSC | Elysium Empire - Rorak 4 | Anvil)

Objective: 1 - Battle Royale
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Combatants: Sars Sarad Sars Sarad Mikremx Tremsi Mikremx Tremsi S0-T0 S0-T0 'Juno' Hart 'Juno' Hart Lirka Ka Lirka Ka
Spectators: Azar Kortun TC-CS-4820 TC-CS-4820 Goros the Hutt Goros the Hutt Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt

Alessandra was silent as the Thyrsian batted her chakram away and quickly closed the distance, compelling the HRD to take defensive action or risk being cut to pieces by his lightsaber. Immediately, she loosed her other chakram towards Sarad’s left leg, the bladed disc flying free from her fingers at the speed of a typical podracer. However, seeing how that hadn’t worked the last time she tried it, the attack was mainly meant as a way to buy time…

Time for her to find a melee weapon. Any melee weapon, really.

Less than a split-second after throwing the chakram, Alessandra willed herself into a flying backflip, driven not only by the superhuman strength in her legs, but also with a sudden burst of gravity from her body’s repulsor cells that launched her form a little over 18 meters backwards, before coming back down into a graceful hover a meter above the ground. Quickly scanning for a weapon, the Chaplain tractor-pulled a vibroblade into her hand from the nearby body of a dead fighter, before quickly flourishing it and briefly meeting the gaze of the Thyrsian with her one good eye, silently daring him to make the first move!

Objective: 2

Many foreign people overlooked her, even while in her own home as they were. It was highly disrespectful, but then the universe was full of people like that. They cared little about othrrs and only for themselves no matter where they were or who was hosting them. But she had monetary ways to get back at them. This event was in no doubt bringing in a lot of credits and she was sure to tell Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson to increase the fees that the Hutts and their people were to pay for it. Afterall there can be no favours if there is no interaction.

Lori tilted her head to the side a bit as she pondered on Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun 's proposal. "Well I doubt that we'd even be able to ask anything of them, let alone be able to put a pause on their tournament. We don't exist here at the moment. Only to eachother. And I'd love to spar you again, or if it's considered too dangerous, you could always take on Arla." Oh now that would be a sight to see. Arla can be ruthless and she doesn't pull any punches unlike what her and Rex did on their spar.

Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou arrived shortly therafter, bringing a saddened smile to her face. Lori wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "I'm doing alright. I'm sorry for the loss of your mother. If you need anything, just let me know, okay? I know what it's like to lose family."

Objective 1
Tags
: S0-T0 S0-T0

The battlefield had properly erupted now, and Lirka lived for it: though ultimately, she was out of practice for the sort of mindless carnage the arena brought forth for as she swung her blade the blast from the mighty cannon that Mikremx Tremsi Mikremx Tremsi carried thundered into: sending the Sephi's massive form tumbling to the ground with a roll: the landing hard enough to leave a small dent in the flooring. A quick diagnostic from the suit ran across her vision, internal damage, but manageable. And for a moment she laid there, seeming as if she was out of the fight before springing back to life once again. Albeit, ignoring the major fighters for a moment.

Lirka faded into the carnage in the background, finding some hulking alien brute nearby that quickly found himself disarmed: quite literally, his blade arm tumbling to the ground before she followed up with a quick slash to bring the mook of a gladiator to his knees. Taking some time to enjoy sweet, sweet, hyper violence while the other major warriors engaged. Her metal boot came down upon the alien's head, again, and again, and again, until her foot was a multi-colored slop. Satisfied after her first failure at engaging 'Juno' Hart 'Juno' Hart she turned her eyes to the battle between Alessandra Io Alessandra Io and Sars Sarad Sars Sarad and for a moment she waited before making her call, seeing that the two waited for their duel.

Deciding to take this time to interrupt she charged into the fray once again: with no real intent to do any major damage, she charged at Alessandra: putting her entire bulk behind it, in the vague hopes of bowling the HRD over. But in truth she merely wanted to clear the distance between herself and Sars. Turning an armored head to look at the man, she barked out her words: all of them coated by the distortion of her helmet's voice modulator.

"Dance with me, Marauder. I grow tired of machines, let us see them reduced to scrap."

A request for an alliance, in her less than elegant way. And of course, at a less than opportune time.

Damascus Station
Objective 1
Equipment: Lightsaber; Old Sin; Armor; Duster
Opponents: Alessandra Io Alessandra Io ; Lirka Ka Lirka Ka ; 'Juno' Hart 'Juno' Hart ; Mikremx Tremsi Mikremx Tremsi ; S0-T0 S0-T0

A Chakram flew at him again, this time lower and in the direction of his left leg but Sarad let the lightsaber he was weaving ahead of him dip from the continuous motion of its figure-eight pattern where it would snap downwards across past the outside of his left leg. The Lightsaber would deflect the chakram in a crackle of energy before transitioning back into the continuous arc it had been in previous so that Sarad could maintain the constant pressure alongside his forwards momentum. It would buy Alessandra Io Alessandra Io the time that she sought though, ensuring she could flip backwards unimpeded as Sarad pressed forward.

She landed some distance away from him, a Vibroblade summoned to her hand shortly thereafter but Sarad's slow start would be rewarded by the chaos of the arena. He noticed how she hovered, just off the floor of the arena, an astute observation others may have missed. As he continued to press forward Sarad didn't notice Lirka Ka Lirka Ka until she had charged at Alessandra hoping to bowl her over.

He reacted.

Sarad came out of the continuous motion he'd turned his lightsaber into buy turning his left side forward and pressing off his right foot as he shifted it to his rear. When he moved Sarad became a blur, augmented by such speed that he could match the Droids unnatural reflexes rather than rely solely on his own expertise. The Force Speed would let him cover ground quickly.

When he came at her the lightsaber arced out into a graceful slash that took it wide to his right. Normally he would parry with it however its purpose at this point was purely to engage the Vibroblade that Alessandra had armed herself with and destroy it. He'd turn his left shoulder forward in the process, flooding his muscles in the process and allowing the force to augment his musculature. Enhancing his Attributes, his strength would likewise allow Sarad to engage Alessandra on a level far beyond the norm expected of him. If his shoulder landed he meant to hurl Alessandra backwards, perhaps in opposition to what Lirka would do with her charge.

It was at this point that he'd have turned his head briefly, his eyes veering to Lirka Ka Lirka Ka briefly as he answered...

"Agreed."

....through a grit of teeth, the tissue damage hidden beneath his attire was still blistering and red from the previous sonic attack that had burst blood vessels but it was hardly the worst he'd ever been hurt.

<Eh? Ahhhh, you're my kind of scum. I have money on Sars Sarad Sars Sarad . Credits is boring. What will you wager?>

Gorba said to Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann , even as his eye turned toward the arena again. He did not watch his chosen champion, however, instead focusing on one of the more inept fighters at the outskirts of the fight. The camera focused on a young man for just long enough to watch him turn into meat paste as a micro rocket from a wrist launcher detonated in his face, painting the hovering camera drone. The Hutt smiled at this, knowing that the viewers at home just saw something horrific. And even more importantly, that one of the hostages of those meddling sapient rights board members just died. He was related to one of them, Gorba couldn't remember how. The details didn't matter to him, only that it provided enough leverage to lean on the other board members.

They would cave soon and the slave trade on Rorak 4 would be restored to its former glory.

Scar smiled at Gorba and reached into her pocket grabbing a Kyber Cell and holding it up in front of her. "It is not worth much, but is very unique, and you probably will never see one again. What do you have to offer if you lose?" Scar asked him.

She was basing her vote on the man she picked on looks alone, so she did not have a lot of faith in her bet, but it was fun to gamble a bit. She looked at the others in the box and wondered why they have gone so silent. She then peered down into the arena to see if there was something going on below that had hushed everyone.

Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou
Objective: 2, maybe 1 later

Rex joined in before the princess could respond, adding his own condolences, "Yes...I am also very sorry for your loss. Your mother was a great ally and a great friend who earned my respect and trust in the short time I knew her." Empress Kimiko's death had been a heavy blow, not just to The Empire but to Rex himself. Her death hadn't affected him as much as the death of some others may, but it was undeniable that he was facing a certain amount of survivor's guilt, given that it could have been him on Tython being struck down by a Sith, or airstrike, or even a Flesh Raider.

"If there is anything I can do to ease your pain, or assist your nation in this trying time, I'm here."

Lori glanced over to Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun as he consoled Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou Tsubasa Kira-Taiyou . Whether he was being genuine or not, she wasn't sure. Would he do the same for her some day? She wasn't sure about that either.

There were times already in which her words and existance took a back seat. So Lori had resigned herself to just being arm candy in certain situations.

Today might be different however as she could be set to spar her husband. More than likely they'd both be pulling back their punches. It'd still be fun regardless. And at least then they'd get to have some physical contact.

C R U S A D E R
DAMASCUS STATION
Alessandra Io Alessandra Io | Sars Sarad Sars Sarad | Lirka Ka Lirka Ka | Mikremx Tremsi Mikremx Tremsi | S0-T0 S0-T0
qKprTT1.png
A place to find glory through iron and blood. He was not part of the unfortunate souls whom were kidnapped and equipped to fight for their lives. Adenn was one of the willing few to fight for the entertainment of others to claim a grand prize and have the glory of many screaming his name.

Adenn’a beskar spear impaled a hapless young man, no younger than eighteen, and pulled it out of the lad leaving him to die as he remained on the durasteel floor. A poor, inept fighter; clearly wouldn’t leave an impression on the audience except his family.

Surely there would be others who could contest him and satisfy his hunger. There was glory in victory, but there was a greater glory in vanquishing a skilled foe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom