Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Gorba the Hutt

G O R B A

clQbwU8.png

D A T A
Name: Gorba Bareesh Laglan
Species: Hutt
Height: 4m
Weight: 1500kg
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin Color: Tan
Force Sensitive: No
Birthworld: Nal Hutta

H I S T O R Y
Gorba Bareesh Laglan, aka Gorba the Hutt, is a member of the Bareesh Hutt Kajidic. His father, Lorca, sought to expand Bareesh holdings and restore the kajidic to its former glory. However, Lorca lost a turf war against the much younger Vermilic Kajidic and was assassinated. Fortunately, Gorba has managed to prevent Bareesh from becoming absorbed into Vermilic. He has taken over the family business as Kajidic Lorda. However, he is a young Hutt, likely to be ignored by the Hutt Council, and he faces many threats from the rival kajidii. Consequently, he is unlikely to govern from a central location, like most of the more venerable Hutt kajidii, but will instead take a more active role in the kajidic’s day-to-day business.

After nearly restoring the Bareesh Kajidic to its former glory by founding new enterprises, expanding existing ones to new worlds, and wresting of Nar Shaddaa and the Wheel from rivals, Gorba lost almost everything.

Call it betrayal. Call it the meddling Silver Jedi. Call it intergalactic war. For a myriad of reasons, Gorba found his former holdings untenable and had nothing but his personal fleet remaining.

T R A I T S
+Enduring: Hutts live well into their 900s.
+Nobody’s Fool: Pulling a fast one on Gorba isn’t easy. Neither is mind tricking him.
+Corpulent: Stab him, whack him, shoot him. His girth makes him surprisingly durable.
-Glutton: Not just for food. Gorba loves all that is shiny and valued by others. The more priceless it is, the more he has to have it, or him/her.
-Awkward: Being large means having a hard time touching your toes. You know, if Gorba had toes.
-Ponderous: He slithers slowly, or not at all.
-Old Wounds: An assassination attempt from the Vermilic Kajidic left him horribly scarred and blind in his left eye. He frequently gets migraines as a result of the wound.

Last edited:

clQbwU8.png

T H R E A D S
C O R P O R A T E
A S S E T S

M I L I T A R Y
A S S E T S

N P C S

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom