Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Synesthesia

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Hilal's eyes widened when Hex returned the kiss what a relief! She thought that Hex would be disgusted by the sudden kiss or would even find Hilal creepy. But Hex intensified her kiss wrapping her arms around Hilal's chocolate brown hair. Hilal closed her eyes not noticing Hex's eyes changing all that mattered to Hilal was Hex's actions. She didn't need to say that she loved her, she's showing it by kissing her passionately. It was bliss and for that very moment, Hilal felt like she grew wings. The fireworks in her mind continued to explode in unison as if in celebration over a fall of an Empire or in Hilal's case, a confirmation that the woman she loved returned her feelings.

Though Hilal was saddened that Hex released herself from the kiss but Hex looked nervous guilty even. Hilal's smile faded a bit. "I... I love you too Hilal," Hex said which made Hilal's heart swell with joy. "I love you, I love you, I love you more!" Hilal wanted to say in response but Hex's next words eroded the words that were forming in her head.

"but... not like that..."

"What?"

It was a simple word, but it was the only word Hilal could muster up. The moment Hex said it, all of the excitement all of the joy Hilal was experiencing came to a screeching halt. The fireworks that have been constantly playing in her mind had ceased to exist and Hilal stood still her lower lip trembling. Those four words that came from Hex's mouth felt like asteroids pelting Hilal's frail body. The voice that came from Hilal's lips wasn't that of the Forgemaster and fully fledged Bounty Hunter. It was the voice of the weak and lonely girl who wandered the streets on Kresti watching her fellow clanmates play and bully her saying that she wasn't a true Mandalorian. Tears started to started to from on the corner of Hilal's eyes. She had to remain strong, Mandalorians had to be strong but Hex's next words caused the tears to freely fall down her cheeks.

"I shouldn't have done that... I... I've got a girlfriend..."

"Oh......"

It was all Hilal could croak out she slowly backed away from Hex overwhelmed and unable to process anything. She felt helpless, angry even for not telling Hex sooner. But Hex got herself a girlfriend but ended up kissing Hilal anyway. "Do you really love me?" Hilal began to sob her entire body was trembling. "Or was it lust?"

Hilal backed away trying to smile. "I-I'm very happy that you found someone special though....." Hilal tried to smile but she began to cry. "Really..... I'm just sorry that I wasn't able to confess to you sooner. I'm such a coward!"

And with that, Hilal turned on her heel and ran from the shop sobbing loudly.

Hex Hex

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Objective: browse art

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

tumblr_pyt4lnhC2G1ufm3tmo1_1280.jpg

"Or was it lust?"

"Can't it be both?" she smirked, not quite realising just how upset her friend was right now and having to watch her run out the door.

'...classic Hex, blowing everything up...'

'...I... she kissed me...'

"Lal, wait!"

She grabbed her board, she grabbed her gun. Why did she grab a gun, did she expect something to happen? Of course she grabbed a gun. It was Hex.

The blue haired girl followed her friend out into the street and jumped onto her board to catch up to her.

"Lal! Stop" Hex grabbed her to talk to. "If this was just about lust do you think I would have stopped? Stars.... if you told me, honestly right now that all you wanted to do was mess around with no strings, we could go somewhere and continue...

....but that's not what you want is it? You want more, you want me to love you in a way I don't think I know how to."
Hex was getting upset herself now.

"I dont regret kissing you, what I have isn't like that, we can both do what we want... I regret kissing you when you told me your feelings....I'm sorry Hilal." Hex rarely said sorry for anything, this kiss was fantastic, but the signals it gave had hurt her friend in a way Hex was not accustomed to. If anything this was worse when than when she pulled a gun on her friend, that she could handle, that was something she understood. This was messy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom