Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Synesthesia

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

Denon District Seven

Hilal's heart was thumping so hard and so loud that it was hard to breathe. It had been that way since she landed on Denon. As Hilal left the spaceport, she tried to calm her nerves buy listening to some music but it did little to help. Today was the day, Hilal would meet her best friend in the Galaxy: Hex Hex Hilal hadn't seen her ever since their tearful separation back Kresti where Hex committed a crime against Hilal's people and had to flee. It was messy and Hilal spent the night sobbing when Hex left, It got even worse when the Mandalorian Enclave spent hours interrogating Hilal about Hex's actions. Hilal didn't know how she was able to maintain good relations with her people and protect Hex the best she could. To be considered a traitor would be grounds for death and Hilal was considered an adult in Mandalorian culture.

Still even after Hex's actions, Hilal still yearned for Hex, she couldn't stop thinking about her and every time she did..... her heart fluttered. Lately, Hilal had..... passionate dreams about being with Hex yet a part of her feared that Hex didn't feel the same way about her. Still, Hilal was ecstatic at the thought of meeting Hex again. As she passed by the many people in District Seven, she came across a Tatoo parlor that she heard Hex liked to go to. Taking a deep breath, Hilal entered the tattoo shop hoping to see her friend again. She heard that Hex was here and wanted to surprise her. "I just hope," Hilal thought. "That Hex..... you and I can be more than good friends."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hex

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Objective: browse art

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

tumblr_pyt4lnhC2G1ufm3tmo1_1280.jpg
Hex sat on the tattoo artist's tablet, she wasn't getting a tattoo today but had been considering some new ink and was pawing over some artwork that her friend had suggested for her. Evann stood behind her, eating the large sandwich his blue haired client had brought in for him to enjoy during their consult. "I like this one, do you think you could do that doppling effect though, would it hold on my skin?"

"On your skin...?" he sighed with a mouth full of meatball. "Your healing thing is a pain in the ass, would love to do that sort of thing on you but it wouldn't take."

Hex laughed, "Yeah, that having thing that helps keep me alive is a nightmare right?" she rocked her head back and flopped onto the pillow as she flipped through the pages some more, trying to find the perfect piece. This was her file so must of the art was custom designed for her by Evann, so she was spoiled for choice.

Her musings were interrupted by a noise at the door of another person entering, she glanced across and saw the familiar face of her mansalorian friend Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla .

'...What's she doing here?...'
'...she is a bounty hunter?...'

Hex paused for a moment "I don't think I care"

She rushed over and put her arms around Hilal squeezing her tightly, she had missed the girl that had put a roof over her head when she first escaped coruscant and whilst their friendship at times had been tumultuous, she had protected her when everything fell apart on Kestri.

"What are you doing here Lal?" she asked her friend as she eventually released her iron grip.

Evann, across the room rolled his eyes as he continued to eat, another girl tracking Hex down to his shop.

Current Outfit

The moment Hex hugged Hilal tears threatened to form around her eyes. Hex was here in her arms and Hilal felt like she could melt inside of them..... or perhaps be broken in half by Hex's arms, she definitely gotten even stronger since they last met. As soon as Hex released Hilal, she began to breathe heavily clutching her back. "I almost thought my spine was going to break in two!" Hilal laughed while wincing. "You've always had a grip on ya Hex!"

She still couldn't believe that she was seeing Hex again, it was almost like a dream except Hilal wasn't covered in cute bunnies and eating Ice Cream. "What I'm doing here?!" Hilal placed her hands on her hips still smiling. "You mean I can't see my best friend again? I've been travelling the galaxy building my rep as a Bounty Hunter since we've last saw each other. Did some classified contracts as well even though technically all Bounty Hunter contracts are client hunter confidentiality but I need a break!"

Hilal got closer to Hex. "I wanted to hang out like we did back at Kresti," she said her face starting to turn red. "I've had great times with you Hex, you've helped come out of my shell. I just hoped that we could continue that you know?"

And maybe have Hilal confess her feelings for Hex but she wasn't sure if she was ready. Besides, why ruin a good moment right now?

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex laughed as she sat down onto a couch to one side of the parlour, slapping the seat next to her for Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla to join her. "Of course you can, I'm just suprised, its a-mazing to see you Lal." Hex was genuinely happy to see her friend, despite how much she had changed since their last meeting, and the things that had developed.

"Oh, this is Evann, its his place, Evann, this is Hilal, she's a mandalorian, but she also has a personality." Hex giggled at her own lazy joke and Evann held up a hand to greet before excusing himself into his office.

"So... just to be clear, you aren't here to bounty hunt me right? Because as fun as it might be to exchange blaster shots with you, I'm not feeling it."

Current Outfit

"It's amazing to see you too Hex!" Hilal exclaimed her cheeks flushing she couldn't stop grinning at her best friend. She looked so beautiful and much more confident since she last saw her. Hilal thought she grown from her experiences, but Hex gave out an aura of maturity that Hilal could not match.

"You've grown....." Hilal said to Hex wistfully. "Grown more beautiful I mean....."

She sighed when Hex mentioned that if she was here to collect a Bounty. "I've heard of all the things you've done," Hilal responded. "But I'll never hunt my friends Hex. In fact, I've pulled some strings in the Bounty Hunter's guild to keep any Bounty Hunter's off of you. No guarantee it'll hold for long but I have some standing with them now that I've completed many contracts."

Hilal nodded at Evann when Hex introduced her to him. "Nice to meet you Evann," Hilal said. "So nice place Hex you wanna hang on out again?"

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex smirked at her friend, grown more beautiful? "Thanks, I'd say the same about you but you knew I always thought your were a hottie anyway." she laughed, it was true, Hilal was super cute, and nothing had changed that fact.

"I've heard of all the things you've done,"

"All the things? Well that's concerning..." Her eyes widened in a mock gesture of fear, she was curious exactly what that meant, but what did it matter. She appreciated that her friend was looking out for her with the bounty hunters. It wasn't likely to do a lot because the bounty was with the Jedi but if it delayed just a few heavily armed bounty hunters from breaking her door down, she would count it as a win.

"I did look you up after I left, I heard you got into some trouble fighting Maw brotherhood or something like that? Are you OK?" There was genuone concern on her voice, and a little bit of guilt that she hadn't been there for her friend, but she had her own things to worry about. As Hilal asked whether Hex wanted to hang out, Hex grinned back at her. "Yeah sure, what do you feel like doing together?"

Current Outfit

If Hilal's face were any redder, she'll be a Cherry, Hex actually thought she was hot! Could this be a sign that Hex actually was in love with Hilal? She can't jump the gun too soon though. "Why THANK you Hexxie girl!" Hilal exclaimed. "I never thought I looked hot but you are a Goddess comapred to me!"

Hilal gave a nervous grin. "I mean look at you Hex! You're more confident and more sure of yourself!"

Compliments..... always give the person you're crushing on compliments. Hex liked Hilal because she was the first person who didn't judge her. It was also the reason why Hilal liked Hex as well. "Sooo maybe you and I!" Hilal rushed to her friend holding her hands against hers. Chit! They've even became soft and smooth! Hex has definitely taken care of herself. "We could get matching tattoos!"

Wait..... what did she just say?

"Well....." Hilal gulped staring at the sharp Tatoo laser staring right at her. Already she could imagine the laser piercing her skin as she utters a blood curling scream. "Oh Kad Ha'rangir...... destroy my soul now....." Sweat began to form on Hilal's brow. She should never have said that if there's one thing that Hilal feared above all else, was needles. She'd rather have a Wookie tear her apart than endure a needle going anywhere near her.

The ball was in Hex's court though.

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"I never thought I looked hot but you are a Goddess comapred to me!"

Hex laughed and gave Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla a look of disbelief, didnt know she was hot. She shrugged and continued allowing her friend to reintroduce herself.

"Matching tattoos? Do you even like tattoos?" Hex raised and eyebrow curiously, reaching for the gun and holding it in front of Hilal. "So, im no expert, but the beads of sweat on your head, and the look in your eyes tell me this isn't really what you want." she laughed again and placed the gun back down before letting go of Hilal and walking over to the art books, flipping through then with her back turned to the mandalorian.

"Is there a reason for suddenly wishing to get inked? Like, I'm sure Evann will do it, and you can always get it lasered off afterwards if you change your mind... but... hmmm... this one." she walked over to Hilal with a book in her hands and on the page was a small stylised rabbit, a little digital avatar creation that made Hex think of some of the gadgets that Lal created. "What do you think of this?"

Current Outfit

"Well!" Hilal placed her hands on her hips frowning. Lies, lies always makes things worse between friends. "Don't do it, don't do it, don't do it."

"Yes!" Hilal exclaimed smiling nervously. "Oh frack me, I actually did it."

No backing out now she supposed. "I've always admired tattoos ever since I've met ya Hex!" Hilal continued. "It adds to that badass aura you know! People still don't take me seriously as a Bounty Hunter! So I figured let's stop beating around the bush and REALLY become a Bounty Hunter!"

Hilal really needed to prove herself to Hex, to show that she's grown and maybe Hex's attraction will go beyond Hilal's looks (though she did wonder if she was really hot?). Hilal looked down at what Hex was reading and smiled. "OH NICE THAT LOOKS SOOOO CUTE!" Hilal squealed before pausing and realizing what the frack she just said.

"Er I mean It looks so badass in a cute way ya know?" Hilal smirked. "Because Bounty Hunters use cute tattoos ironically!"

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus flirting lessons have gone out the window. If she was here, she would probably weep at Hilal being pitiful.

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex raised an eyebrow at her friend as she almost bickered with herself
'...She's being weird...'

"Yeah... your being weird Lal, whats up?"

She squinted her eyes curiosly at her friend with a mixture of affection, confusion and a little bit of concern. "You dont get a tattoo because its badass... I mean they are, and you can... but, I dunno... whats going on?" Stars knew that Hex was weird herself and her behaviour was erratic, but Hilal was behaving very nervous around her, like she was overthinking every word she said. It reminded her of someone but she couldnt quite place what was going on with the girl. Then it dawned on her... Under Foot Under Foot ! He was like this with her too.

"Er... Lal... do I make you nervous?" she blushed and put down the tattoo book on the table. "Remember when I tried to shoot you?"

Current Outfit

"Weird?!" Hilal blurted out to Hex. She was on to her, Hilal needed to come up with something quick! "How am I weird in fact ummmm....."

"Come on Hilal think! THINK! You can repair a Hyperdrive generator in seconds! Yet you can't talk to your best friend? The one you're in love with?! This is easy!" Hilal thought. But it wasn't easy, as Hilal painfully learned as a child nothing in life is ever easy. You need to prove yourself and earn the respect and recognition that you crave. In Hilal's case, she needed to earn Hex's love IF Hex loved Hilal which Hilal hoped.

"You don't make me nervous," Hilal whispered. "I'm just so happy to see you Hex, the last time we've saw each other..... it ended poorly and-"

Hex mentioned the time that she pulled a gun on Hilal. Hilal gulped at that memory her lower lip trembling. During the Hyperspace War, Hilal took a contract (which she later found out it came from a servant of the Sith) to take out a Galactic Alliance tank. She took Hex with her on the mission as she felt that she need some help. Yet as they got close to their target, Hex refused to continue the mission and held a blaster Pistol to Hilal's face. Yet Hilal knew it wasn't Hex who was talking, it was one of her voices in her head. She knew that Hex wasn't in the right state of mind and tried to get her some proper help afterwards. But it did little to help Hex.

"Why would you bring that up Hex?" Hilal asked beginning to frown. "I forgave for you that, you weren't in a right state of mind. We've had a lot of good memories as well, let's focus on that. Like the time you, me, Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , and Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss beat a professional Volleyball team on my Birthday! That was fun!"

Hilal smirked. "Come on Hex!" she said rolling up her sleeve. "Gimmie a good tat! I'm a big girl! I can take it! A Mandalorian should always conquer their fear!"

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"How am I weird in fact ummmm....."

"Believe me... I know weird and yeah, you're being weird." Hex shrugged and let it go, it wasn't important, just a curiosity.

She looked the frown on the face of Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla at the mention of the gun incident, she had taken it the wrong way, she had meant it as a fun comment reminiscing, not anything more. "I just thought it was funny, and wondered if that might be why you were being strange with me... I know you forgave me." she looked at Hilal with affectionate eyes. "You know, I didn't think I was in to all that stuff back then, but I wonder if we would have hooked up if I haven't had to do a runner from Kestri?"

As Hilal insisted on the tattoo and rolled up her sleeve Hex rolled her eyes. "If you really want to do this you are going to have to take off the jacket so I can get to the skin properly." she stuck her tongue out at her friend. Setting her sleeve up as a tourniquet at the top of her arm was no way to prepare for a tattoo. The blue haired girl turned around and grabbed the tattoo gun again and started programming it with the colours needed. "Shall I get Evann back to do this? Or do you really want me?" she asked, turning back round with the gun in hand.

Current Outfit

Hex was right, Hilal was acting weird, turns out acting normal around the person you love was an impossible task. All the times Hilal spent talking to herself in the mirror, practicing her flirtations, and steeling herself to finally meet Hex again went up in smoke. "I guess in hindsight, it was pretty funny," Hilal chuckled though she was still a little shaken that Hex would bring that memory up. "I lost a good paycheck when we abandoned that contract but it I found out it that our client was a fracking Sith so....."

Hilal shrugged taking off her jacket and neatly folded it on to the nearby table. "In a way you prevented me from committing a massive mistake," Hilal said smiling at Hex. "I'm no friend of the Jedi but I have nothing but hate for the Sith," She looked away. "They killed my parents the night I was born."

Hilal never knew her parents, but she sometimes wondered if her parents would be proud of her. She wasn't the biggest nor the strongest Mandalorian in the galaxy and was often picked on because of it. Hilal had a lot of setbacks, but she did have major successes as well such as being the youngest Forgemaster in Mandalorian history. One can express strength though ingenuity rather than physical at least that's what Hilal tried to convince herself. "No," Hilal sat down on the old chair, her small frame nearly sinking into it and rolled up her sleeve.

"For my first tattoo," Hilal said. "I want it to be done by my first and best friend."

"And the one I love."

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"They killed my parents the night I was born."

Hex looked sympathetic to her friend "You've not told me that before, sorry." Hex wasn't a fan of the Sith either, they sounded truly awful, even worse than the corpos. "OK then, I guess here we go, oh, and just to point out, if im the best friend you have, after that Kestri incident... you need better friends."

She giggled and began the tattoo, running the machine across Hilal's skin and following lines of her pale skin with the other hand as she did. Hex was quiet whilst she concentrated, and had her tongue stuck out between her teeth. She knew what Hilal would be feeling about now and as much as Hex herself enjoyed the sensation, she knew a lot of people found it intolerable. This tattoo would probably take about an hour to complete. Evann would have been faster but he had long since left. It was just the artist, her canvas, and the gentle buzzing of the brush.

Current Outfit

"Yeah....." Hilal tried not to dwell on her parents' death too much. She was told by the Madalorian elders they died only a few weeks after she was born and besides, Hilal had no memory of her parents. Who they were as people were a mystery to Hilal. Many Mandalorians were wiped out during the Sith invasion of Mandalore as well as records and cultural items. It was difficult to figure out who died during the invasion as the Enclave hadn't stepped foot on Mandalore ever since the planet was razed to the ground.

Hilal smirked when Hex said that she needed better friends if she was her best friend. "Oh Hex," Hilal smiled. "You were the first person who accepted me for who I am. I couldn't ask for a better friend than you Hex." She gave a small squeak when Hex placed the needle on Hilal's shoulder but seeing Hex's smiling face caused Hilal to relax and allow her to do her work.

"So, what you've been up to?" Hilal said while Hex continued to work. "Been in any crazy adventures?"

She felt the temptation to confess right now, but it was probably best to wait until after she was done with her tattoo. Hilal loved Hex, but she knew how unpredictable she can be especially when she's under emotional stress.

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex did accept Hilal as she was, she was cool, and she was fun, and also a bit weird, which was good. Hex wasnt entirely sure if Hilal entirely accepted who she was, she sometimes wondered if there was a little denial of Hex's criminal side by the mandalorian, but it was ok, she was a good friend regardless and Hex wouldnt change her.

"Just the usual stuff really, hanging with friends, a couple of robberies, tried to kill a Jedi... that was a whole chitshow" she laughed as she continued to apply the ink to Hilal, moving back and forth and humming to herself. "How about you?"

Then Hex was done, she began wiping the excess ink off of her friend gently to not cause any pain or discomfort, it looked cool. "The ink suits you I think." she smiled as she turned Hilal round to face her and held up a mirror so Lal could flex a little and show it off to herself.

Current Outfit

Hilal listened to Hex's stories about committing robberies and hanging out with friends, Hex's usual MO. Bounty Hunting wasn't accepted everywhere in the Galaxy especially in the Galactic Alliance which made landing contracts difficult unless you were under Alliance's payroll. It was due to Jedi complaining about Bounty Hunters interfering with their missions. Stupid Jedi, they preach peace and non-violence but get upset when said Bounty Hunter takes care of their intended target. Most Bounty Hunters don't kill their acquisitions, they only subdue them. A corpse is not valuable for a client since they want to deal with the target personally.

Which was why Hilal smiled when Hex mentioned that she tried to kill a Jedi. "Which Jedi?" Hilal asked eagerly not even feeling the needle gliding on her skin. "One of my last contracts had me fight a Jedi though she was aided by a Jedi Master. Long story short, it ended up being a mess with an entire planet hating my guts."

Carthar..... It was such lush and wild planet, Hilal wanted to explore it on her free time. Yet now she was all but forbidden to go back due to her trying to bring their Jedi "hero" to justice. When Hex finished, Hilal immediately looked at the mirror holding arm up and seeing the tattoo freshly inked on her shoulder. "Wow!" Hilal said. "You're a great artist Hex! I love it!"

She almost said: I love you......

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

"I think her name was Valery Noble or something like that, but don't tell anyone because there was a few setbacks and now I have that teensie weensie jedi bounty on my head" Hex shrugged and laughed about that mission, it wasn't funny, one of their good friends died, but Hex wasnt like other girls.

"It can't have been an entire planer, there must be someone there who still thinks your as cool as I do.

Oh right, that tatoo, take this, so it doesnt go all funny when it heals."
she leaned over and slid a folded up piece of paper down into Hilal's top. It was just aftercare advice that Evann would normally dish out. She smiled at the compliment from her friend, she had done a few tattoos, she enjoyed art, and she enjoyed tattoos, maybe she could give her friend a run for his money.

Current Outfit

As Hilal examined her first ever tattoo her heart once again began to flutter. All of her instincts were screaming at Hilal to go and confess her love to Hex. It was like Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus said: She couldn't bottle up her emotions forever otherwise It'll be unleashed in an unhealthy manner. It made Hilal contemplate all of the times she raged at the people who didn't deserve it.

" Valery Noble Valery Noble ," Hilal thought remembering how after the meeting between the Jedi and Mandalorians, Valery wanted to understand Hilal's dislike for the Jedi only for Hilal to curse her out. Even though Grandmaster Noble was a Jedi, she was the first to try to reach out to Hilal. Yet Hilal rejected her emphatically and while It should've been a triumphant victory, Hilal felt a twinge of guilt. Her instincts telling her that she made the wrong decision in blowing up at Valery.

She ignored those instincts back then, but Hilal won't do that now, as soon as Hex placed the piece of paper in Hilal's top, Hilal immediately pulled Hex in pressing her lips against hers. The young woman wrapped her thin arms around Hex kissing her passionately, her heart was beating so fast it was probably reaching FTL speeds. Hilal closed her eyes continuing to kiss Hex and the first thing she saw was fireworks. Her stomach churned, was Hex the one? Was she the person could be with?

As Hilal released herself from the kiss she stared at Hex a worried look etched on her face. "That's something I've always wanted to do," Hilal said. "I couldn't keep my feelings for you buried any longer. I love you Hex, I loved you since the day you've accepted me for who I am."

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Hex was shocked by the kiss, even though something told her it was coming. Hex embraced it, she enjoyed it, she liked to kiss and was told she was good at it. The two girls kissed for several moments before Hilal pulled away, Hex wasnt quite ready for it to end and rivulets of pink had begun winding their way through the usual blue of her eyes, Hilal would know what this meant, that Hex was losing her stability. She barely even heard what Hilal said to het before grabbing her and pulling her in close to kiss her more, running her fingers into the hair of the other teen and fully allowing herself to enjoy the experience. She imagined how this could go... all the things that might happen in the near future...

'...You cant... not with her...'
'...this isnt a game for her...'

Hex pulled back away after what could have been a minute, but it could have been ten. "I... I love you too Hilal, but... not like that..." She looked so confused, torn between her lust and her love. "I shouldn't have done that... I... I've got a girlfriend..."

She looked at Hilal apologetically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom