Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Economy

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Enigma said:
Adding financial services simply puts another layer of unnecessary complexity onto the system, which will discourage people from joining due to their likely lack of understanding how said system works. We haven't had it before, and I'll be damned if we need it now.
Says the one with hundreds of billions worth of Legitium Stocks. :p

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Radical, no. Revolutionary, yes.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!

But seriously, sometimes it takes big step to bring about a big reward.

I don really care for it. If I get alot of money, great. If not, don't care. It's fake money. I say give it a shot. Give it a few months. And when everything is either good or bad, then make the choice to get rid of it, or keep it.

Most of these normal posters that you are worrying about will probably feel the same way I do.

Ashe the Reaper said:
All of the old, marketable factory subs will need prices added, won't they? x_x
I posted on the factory general page a few months back with a list of every single item I could find in the Star Wars RPG D20 book, the cost in credits for said items, and some basic info for the item. I then used that list, comparable items on wookieepedia, and common sense to set up prices on every single item Mandal Hypernautics can produce.

I support the idea of a more structured IC economy, but I'm not a fan of anything that could cause an IC loss of credits/stock for Mandal Hypernautics. The 'stock market crash' idea has me very concerned.

[member="Tefka"]

Ashe the Reaper said:
In my opinion, it's worth the work. As for pricing, a good look at some of the tech on the Wookiee is a great foundation for pricing options on tech subs. It's where I learned to price my things (though most of my things don't have the prices actually listed - some, but not most).

Is this something we can ask modifications for starting now?
No. We're not even sure it's going to happen.

sabrina

faction`s would their planet`s, give them wealth, as well via a tax regime?
so they can buy ship`s weapon`s, and droids on open market?

sabrina

fair enough, but might be way expanding later, if it`s successful.
not to self insert submission, for company that make`s fake credit`s :rolleyes:

sabrina

In general, I found it when trying to work out, my armour weave submission, when I got my phrik metal.
[member="Captain Larraq"]

Tamara said:
Without factions buying the warships and other vehicles though a lot of the purchases would not happen, no one else can own a capital ship after all.
That's pretty easy, a representative of the Major Faction would just step forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom