Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Economy

[member="Kung Seilois "]I'm with you on this about a jedi outbidding someone else as jedi not suppose to have money if running them as a true jedi here. It would just make more of rp out of things to also could bring different kind of characters to play even more non-force characters could pop into play.
[member="Tefka"] I understand not getting all on board that don't want this but how is this suppose to look if those that are really working at keeping there game does the work in sl to play out where the money comes from. It would also be another tool to use to be fair in business tiers. I would take a lot of work at first to bring it all on line but once its there and players get use to it could work well.

Well, as danger does lead in trading goods, and since it is optional then I'll be willing to try it.

But how will it start out? What are we looking at here? All I've been reading is factions and hexes. But how will this mod work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom