Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Submission Modification Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
I need these scrapped please.

Submission Name: The Nite Owls - Restoration
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/the-nite-owls-restoration.144973/
Reason for Archival: I am no longer writing this faction and I want to scrap all associated submissions as it is easier than editing them all.

Submission Name: Owl Commandos | The Nite Owls
Link to Submission: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/owl-commandos-the-nite-owls.145667/
Reason for Archival: I am no longer writing this faction and I want to scrap all associated submissions as it is easier than editing them all.

It's that time again!

Pre-Codex Template:

Submission Name: Atrisia
Link to Submission: Approved Planet Atrisia | Star Wars RP
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: It needs updating. It's changed Major Faction affiliations three times since last update, had a rebellion, and I'm not joking when I say there are 135 associated subs that have been approved since the last revision (blame Junko Ike Junko Ike not me there). This needs love. And possibly some sake before we're done (no wait, that's me, not the sub).

Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield
Submission Name: Credence [Moved to Pre-Codex]
Submission Name: Wuncania [Moved to Pre-Codex]

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla
Submission Name: The Nite Owls - Restoration [Archived]
Submission Name: Owl Commandos | The Nite Owls [Archived]

Kardek Alpha
Submission Name: Alpha (IG-88 Assassin Droid) [Moved to Pre-Codex]

Elpsis Kerrigan Elpsis Kerrigan
Submission Name: Palmyra's Wail [Moved to Pre-Codex]

Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha
Submission Name: Atrisia [Moved to Pre-Codex]

Jecht Thrash
Submission Name: Giant Kyprin Fish [Moced to Pre-Codex]

Let me know if I missed anything.

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
Last edited:

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Submission Name: Three Islands (Netherworld)
Link: Here
Requesting Archival: Designed as a one-time event location, not a permanent one. Please archive. Thanks. :D

Submission Name: Crossroads Republic Fleet
Link to Submission: Approved Lore Crossroads Republic Fleet | Star Wars RP
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Need to update with the new generation of warships and to add a training regimen and rank structure for its personnel.

Submission Name: Crossroads
Submission Link: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/crossroads.146024/
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: I wish to re-list it as an official planet of the Crossroads System.
Submission Name: Three Islands (Netherworld)
Link: Here
Requesting Archival: Designed as a one-time event location, not a permanent one. Please archive. Thanks. :D

All done.

Confederate Dauntless Colonel
Submission Name: First-And-Only Caria "Forlorn" Ranger Regiment
Link to Submission: X
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: For editing spelling and grammar mistakes as well as updating them to reflect the dozen RP threads and arcs that they've gone through. A possible redesign as well in terms of themes.

Archival Template:

Submission Name: Aeris' Lightsaber
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Archival: Plan to re-sub similar concept under different sub-account.

This has been archived but keep in mind that this is tree Codex modification area. What you linked was a Factory submission so it should have been posted in the Factory Submission Modification area.

A Aeris

Val Drutin

V
Pre-Codex Template:

Submission Name: Tamara, Ship Maiden of the Stardust
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Moving to Pre-Codex: Since I am going to be updating the starship sub this was supposed to go along with, I think I can get this NPC approved this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom