Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Macbeth? Jk! Les Miserables! [Interest Check]

What Historical Play Should We Reenact Star Wars RP Chaos Style?

• Total voters
What about a musical containing clones... Singing about clones. How about that... Or one with bounty hunters, singing about bounty hunting.

@[member="Fatty"]

If you want Hamlet, I suggest the Original: Thomas Kyd's The Spanish Tragedy Or Hieronimo Is Mad Again.

Want to know why Horatio is the only one in Hamlet to survive?! Because his murder in The Spanish Tragedy hit Shakespeare so hard when he saw it, he had to write his own version where Horatio gets a better ending! True story!

It's got madness, a play-within-a-play, beautiful princesses, valiant knights, scheming princes and intrigue, murder, revenge, and a ghost who opens and closes the piece with the spirit of Revenge/Justice! DUN DUN DAAAAAH!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Vulpesen"]
Well too bad you weren't on @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] and @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]'s wedding then :p

But don't tell them they don't know it was oil piss they've been drinking :3

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Points at his own signature

Also,
"I dreamed a dream in time gone by. When hope was high, and life worth living. I dreamed the Order would never die. I dreamed the Force would be forgiving. Then I was, relatively, young and unafraid, and dreams were made, and used, and wasted. I had no dues to be paid. No song unsung, no duel untasted. But the vornskr come at night. With their voices soft as thunder. As they tear your hope apart, as they turn your dream to shame."

HK-Hattaway, we're doing this :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom