Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars Macbeth? Jk! Les Miserables! [Interest Check]

What Historical Play Should We Reenact Star Wars RP Chaos Style?

• Total voters
So it looks to be that unless two more votes for Hamlet pass by Les Miserables wins! I only have a few questions for you all and then roles will be handed out to volunteers accordingly.

Should this remain Non-Canon? As after all the Narrator did at times interject himself into the story, perhaps we could turn Les Miserables into Star Wars Chaos Canon, and we could make a famous writer in our shenanigans.

The other question of course is how will we deal with names? Do we go by your Chaos names or by Miserables names?

Anyway, I'll put up the major characters needed up soon and put down anyone who has already volunteered for a role and then confirm that they will do this thang.

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"] I believe you misunderstand me, you'll be a fictitious character in the play... Within a fictional universe. Woah... That's deep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom