Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSC Invasion of ST Ruusan - Ally Signups

The Coalition is going to war!

Within a week the invasion of Ruusan will begin.

Terms have been provisionally confirmed by both sides; the final terms will be posted in the invasion thread.

We are now taking sign-ups for the 5 ally slots open for both sides. Any character not already a part of SSC or ST who wants to take part will have to be signed up as an ally.

Therefore, let us begin.

Silver Sanctum Coalition:
  1. [member="Muad Dib"]
  2. [member="Ijaat Mereel"]
  3. [member="Kana Truden"]
  4. [member="Isley Verd"]
  5. [member="Zef Halo"]

Sith Triumvirate:
  1. [member="Darth Ophidia"]
  2. [member="Darth Vornskr"]
  3. [member="Loray Tares"]
  4. [member="Laguz Vald"]
  5. [member="Kiran Vess"]

Each person requesting will be passed by the relevant faction’s staffing team. I will update this post with the approved characters once these decisions are made.

Fleeting is not going to be a significant part of this conflict so fleeters need not apply. If this does change I will correct this section.

[member="Darth Adekos"] [member="Darth Carach"] are the ST Faction Admins.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Connor Harrison"] and myself are the SSC faction admins.

Kana owes [member="Connor Harrison"] an apology, and Ruusan was where it all began. What with the dark-side and stuff.

I'd say that IC-wise she has enough of a basis to want to help liberate her old (albeit destroyed and replaced) place of residence.

If possible, I would like an SSC ally slot.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] - I can participate in Ijaat, who would probably feel he owes Coci a debt, or on Glavo, who would be coming to check on Connor and fight like a bamf in general. I'd prefer Ijaat just for getting him more active, up to you lot. Have some ideas for both.

Darth Vornskr said:
Even though I'm participating at Dulvoyinn, can I still sign up for an ally in this?

5. A character fulfilling an aid request for another Major Faction may not join any more Invasions until the Invasion thread they are aiding in is completed.

Meaning if you're aiding another faction in their invasion, you cannot do so for another at the same time. Since you're a member of OS, that one shouldn't count.

Thurion Heavenshield said:
5. A character fulfilling an aid request for another Major Faction may not join any more Invasions until the Invasion thread they are aiding in is completed.

Meaning if you're aiding another faction in their invasion, you cannot do so for another at the same time. Since you're a member of OS, that one shouldn't count.
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], This character is still in an invasion thread, as such I would like to respectively withdraw my request of aid due to this rule I was unaware of. Hopefully I can aid in another.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Unless I am reading it wrong. The rule is for those characters acting as an Ally in existing invasions, not for GA or OS faction members already fighting.

So if you are a member of the GA or OS, you are not already taking up an ally slot, and so can take part here no problems at all (if accepted as an ally)

If you are an ally for the GA not a member, ignore me :D, I hope that helps.

Gotta pay up a debt to the SSC for their intervention when the damn wayward daughter was a slave to Darth Perv.

Besides, I wanna wreck shit with my bud - Mandalore the OG.

Sign me up for the SSC if there is space.

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

I would like to join up here, though since I'm a member of the SSC I'm not sure I should occupy an ally slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom