Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSC Invasion of ST Ruusan - Ally Signups

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] - With the rules, which slipped from my mind, Ijaat would be the best selection. Glavo occupies an ally slot for the GA, so he is out. I have plans to bring him back to being a member there, but they are not in place yet, so I'd say Ijaat is best.

I can always make you a beskar twi'lek statue?

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] - Oh wow, I wrote that crappy. The 'he' I referenced was my Jedi, Glavo. Edited that to make more sense. Sorry, i've been on and off the phone with job leads all day today and yesterday. Must have misspoke.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]
I reckon Muad volunteers as tribute ... Err ... I mean ally.
He's a Mandi that was there at the alliance thread many moons ago, he's currently seeking assistance from SSC member, and he needs an outlet.

Plus I figure this would open his eyes a bit more to these Jedi as well as provide possible future threading and character development fort Muad and, potentially, SSC.

[member="Isley Verd"]
Time to be torn between house and personal goals. I will gladly cross blades with you Mandalore, an honour for any within the Empire.
(A.k.a: Lets duke it and have monologuing competitions while we do!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom