Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auctions: Mystery Auction

This was certainly shaping up to be an exciting auction; he had little interest in the starships, especially considering the current escalation in that department, but he was loathe to give up his bids on the two technology Lots. As for the miscellaneous Lots, well, he had no idea what he would get, but he figured that if he acquired enough of them, he was bound to get lucky with at least some of them.

Current Bids:
Lot M6: 5,000c
Lot M8: 5,000c
Lot M13: 5,000c

New/Updated Bids:
Lot I: 15,000c
Lot K: 15,000c
Lot M9: 5,000c
Lot M10: 5,000c

[member="Domino"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

"Love Starved, huh." he mused, committing the brand to memory. There was a certain Echani in his life who hadn't been unnecessarily spoiled in about thirteen seconds, it was time that changed. "What are you hungry for? Hopefully not pretzels."

Darth Metus chuckled - clearly thinking himself clever - before updating his bids.

Lot B: 70,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. (Unchanged)
Lot C: 80,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. (Unchanged)

Lot H: 7,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated
Lot I: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated
Lot J: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated
Lot K: 3,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"], [member="Arador Kahn"], [member="Adrian Vandiir"],

..N..O..N..L..E..T..H..A..L..
Weren't much for the Mercenary to do here. She'd made her major purchase back at the Bazaar and now stood as unsolicited security detail to the two lots she'd transported in for the auction. Seated somewhere with a plate of spiced ribenes and a bottle of brandy, Hazel kept her only working eye on the auction bids and gave a light snort of amusement.

While their exact nature and value escaped her, Hazel's client assured that if the people knew what they were bidding on, the numbers would grow astronomically.

And now, to watch as these lots sat unattended save for a pittance bid, it only struck home the irony of the galaxy.

This is what Mr. Black wanted, after all, dissemination of the darkside's great and terrible powers.

Aedan glanced over at Velok and smirked half bowing at the waist without standing before entering his own bid on the items absently typing away before sending it. Noting the message from [member="Gray Raxis"] he thought before sending back a message. ::Deal if you don't want it after you get it we can talk about me purchasing it.::

Lot M: 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.
Lot N: 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.
Lot O: 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.
Lot P: 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.
Lot Q: 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.
Lot R: 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.

Lot S: 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.

[member="Velok the Younger"]

Ah, it would seem the good Darth was only matching his bid on one of the items. While he could certainly go higher, he saw no reason to test his luck; he had no doubt the other man would be more than capable of outbidding him if he so desired. Instead, he would double down on Lot D, a lot currently entirely deprived of bids. It wouldn't do to leave anything unclaimed, after all.

Current Bids:
Lot M6: 5,000c
Lot M8: 5,000c
Lot M13: 5,000c
Lot M9: 5,000c
Lot M10: 5,000c
Lot K: 15,000c

New/Updated Bids:
Lot D: 20,000c

[member="Domino"] | [member="Darth Metus"]

Tap, Tap, Updated.

Lot B: 70,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. (Unchanged)
Lot C: 80,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. (Unchanged)

Lot H: 7,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)
Lot I: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)
Lot J: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)
Lot K: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"], [member="Arador Kahn"], [member="Adrian Vandiir"],

What contemptuous doo-goodery was this? Outbid by some daring Gray. And one with a bigger spending account too. ANd than hit at the other side by Matsu Ike. This was crap, maybe he should've cast a far, far wider net instead of playing kind and letting everyone get their slice of the pizza. He tapped a Looudhorn and made his purchase known louder, before doubling over and pressing in a few keys. "Contemptuous... Bigger... Waller than me... I just wanted the dangerous thing but noooooo. Damn Raxis have to get in my face cause of... Damn James and..." He muttered under his breath before the message went through.

The message went as followed as he upped the stakes of this whole cavalcade. He could barely keep up with the auction house and was worried someone might've snipped a bid and he wasn't aware. "Right. Upping my bidding on Raxis to Fifty Thousand Schmackos. As well as Lot M1 cause, Come on Matsu. You have tons of stuff leave us small fry alone." He falsely pleaded he barely knew them except at Auctions their wallet was huge and their armoury was even larger, so he doubted he was getting anywhere with threats, but maybe whatever slapdash charm he had might work. As for Gray. Well. Gray was a dick and the chances this was just to mess with him was higher than him actually wanting things.
-------------------
[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Gray Raxis"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Thraxis"]

Her eyebrows raised at the two bids, one from Velok..... and one from. She had no idea who that was but tapped her scren looking at the message for a moment. Competing with Velok would be interesting in what they might be able to offer but she bowed her head hoping he might be able to win. THe other item though Lot M1 well she typed to add more to it. She could see DOmino was here as well and there was everyone coming out when she upped the bid to 60,000 credits for the lot. She was looking at what else there might be that hadn't been bid on yet with one of Danger's updates.

He was lucky. For now, it was a match of Credits. His slapdash charm working about as well as a Tortoise trying to swim. He flipped it back up, atop his crappy throne of bronze bars and wheelie wheels he upped his bid again, challenging Matsu. This was the day the little man would take their stand, and proclaim to the world. I also get things I don't know! Yes, this was that day and for every moment the sunset, he would raise his bid to win.

"Sixty Thousand and One Credit!" He yelled, falling back into his seat like a smug ass before an attendee came to inform him of his counteroffer.

"Excuse me, sir. Bid's have to increase by reasonable increments." The attendee, eye's tired with a clipboard at their chest and a wobble in their leg.
"Oh right. That's a thing, isn't it? Uhhh..." He twiddled his thumbs a few times, drawing up anticipation as he half-way pouted, half-way contemplated. "Fine. Eighty Thousand Credits and a kiss from a hot... Girl? HE felt like pushing his luck, one of his earliest bids he like's to think he won by offering a kiss from a hot guy, now time to fire things up by bringing in the other spectrum of the Gender.
---------------
[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex looked at he bids and he knew he could do better than that.

Lot B: 100,000 credits + 5% of my company + One custom weapon.
Lot C: 120,000 credits + 5% of my company + One custom droid.

[member="Darth Metus"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Thraxis"]

"Eighty Five Thousand Credits and one bar of aurodium." Matsu said it while she was looking at it, whatever it was she could at least keep going, not hard to increase what she was offering. If it came to commissions she could work on that and see about making them something special. Or grow them a biot. Her attention on the other bids seemed more interesting as this one she was uncertain if he was acting like that on purpose to throw others off or if he really was like that.... It could be a ruse but she had trained Joshua Dragonsflame... it kind of made one immune to antics after having to teach him.

Right. He thought he had a tad more time before the game of items came into play. Credit's were fine, but everyone wanted to loot. And Thraxis was an old man. Not in the literal sense. But he had something he knew Matsu couldn't offer. Old Hutt Cartel crap he took when the empire fell apart. And while a Bar of Aurodium was pretty useful in Outer Rim territory, so was a Tank. And that's exactly what he offered in counter.

"One Hundred Thousand Credit's a kiss from a girl. or a Xi-Dec. I am sure we can find a gender to suit in that case." He pulled up what amounted to his garage that he never used, sloughing through his list before coming to a choice. "And a Battle Barge, produced by Flannigan McNash and Affiliation of the Dead Hutt Cartel. Ya won't be able to buy this anywhere else. That is a Hutty Guarantee that I can't make." He snatched a pair of glasses from a walker buy, quickly propping them on his head than dropping them to his nose than a little further down with an air of smugness before the owner snatched them back. That was fine, they did their job.

Of course, as he finished that up, some man about as drunk as he was the second day stumbled in, making his deal for M14 himself but since the Auction list had yet to update, hadn't seen the prices raised. He strolled along, pulling himself with that stick he had to propel himself before stopping next to the man, looking at him he whispered, "M14 is at Fifty thousand mate. Need to up the price." He whispered, keeping an eye on the scoreboard.
----------------
[member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Gib"]

Idly tapping her thumb against the edge of her datapad, Domino considered increasing her bids but eventually shook her head, she'd wait until the update went live and then jump on the real frenzy as people realized what had been overlooked. At least the ships were doing better, 48.5k square meters of land could hold a nice estate. Instead of bidding again, she glanced around looking for someone interesting to people watch and caught Matsu looking her way, she gave the woman a wave but left her alone as her own bidding war drew the Jedi in.

Eventually her wandering gaze settled on a small cluster of Sith. At least she assumed they were. The big black guy seemed to be doing all the bidding while another woman placed her own on occasion. It was the littlest member of the group that drew her eye, pale and with strangely familiar green eyes...

His capacity for cash was getting strapped. In the sense that, he knew he had plenty more fund's, but didn't need to keep blowing it all on mystery crate's and loot boxes. No, Matsu had already proven what time it was, and what time that was, was dropping loot as well. He was next to Gib as he rolled a little over in his throne, the thing added maybe half a foot to his height, which meant he was exactly half a foot taller than him as he bent over, a wild smile splitting his face as a new number was dropped onto the screen.

Seventy Thousand Credits, and a Hutt Cartel, Limited Edition Sleheryon Bow. He bent a little down towards the man atop his throne of crap, "Yeah. Fun fact. Turn's out Imma betting against ya... but..." He scratched the back of his head, looking the man over. He felt a... Well, there was something familiar. Maybe it was the way he didn't seem to care, the fact they were about the same height or his grotesque face reminded him of mirrors for some reason, but he felt some sort of bond. "If I win this, I need security. I have a couple hunches what this thing is and I plan on making a killing selling it to the right folk." He pointed to him, flipping between each other as if to partner up, "So if this is done and I win, I wanna hire you as security. If you win, I just wanna peak at the thing." He said, sliding himself back up to his chair, a leather strap pulled from the back as he placed a duffel bag on his lap, sliding through item's with merriment as he grabbed a case of Booze, putting it between the duo hoping this was going to blossom into either a deal, or at least neither one tearing each other's throats out.
-------------------------
[member="Gib"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Tap, Tap, Updated!

Lot B: 170,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. + The Boxer Shorts of the Legendary Sith Lady Vrag (Framed) + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) (Updated)

Lot C: 180,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. + A Copy of Darth Metus' infamous "Little Black Book" + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) (Updated)

Lot K: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex was not about to be beaten

Lot B: 250,000 credits + 10% of my company + One custom weapon.
Lot C: 300,000 credits + 5% of my company + One custom droid + 200 of any kind of droid.

[member="Darth Metus"]

He wasn't even trying yet.

Tap, Tap, Updated!

Lot B: 270,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Gruag Commandos* + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + One Kathol Junker Cannon (Updated) + Vrag's Boxer Shorts

Lot C: 320,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. + A Copy of Darth Metus' infamous "Little Black Book" + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Graug Commandos + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters

Lot K: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"], [member="Arador Kahn"], [member="Adrian Vandiir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom