Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auctions: Mystery Auction

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex looked at it and sent [member="Darth Metus"] a message You can have lot B, but Lot C is mine.

Lot C: 550,000 credits + 15% of my company + One custom weapon + One custom droid + 200 of any kind of droid.

"That's not good enough."

Tap, Tap, Updated!

Lot B: 270,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Gruag Commandos* + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + One Kathol Junker Cannon + Vrag's Boxer Shorts (Unchanged)

Lot C: 320,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. + A Copy of Darth Metus' infamous "Little Black Book" + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Graug Commandos + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + 100 Baron Aerial Battle Droids, 100 Exemplar Battle Droids (Updated)

Lot H: 7,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)
Lot I: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)
Lot J: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)
Lot K: 20,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Unchanged)

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"], [member="Arador Kahn"], [member="Adrian Vandiir"]

Tap, Tap, Updated!

Lot B: 270,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Gruag Commandos* + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + One Kathol Junker Cannon + Vrag's Boxer Shorts (Unchanged)

Lot C: 750,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. + A Copy of Darth Metus' infamous "Little Black Book" + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Graug Commandos + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + 100 Baron Aerial Battle Droids + 100 Exemplar Battle Droids + 100 Clanker Battle Droids + One Masterwork Alchemical Creation + One Holocron containing instruction in Battle Meditation (Updated)

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"], [member="Arador Kahn"], [member="Adrian Vandiir"]

Tap, Tap, Updated!

Lot C: 1,000,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. + A Copy of Darth Metus' infamous "Little Black Book" + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Graug Commandos + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + 100 Baron Aerial Battle Droids + 100 Exemplar Battle Droids + 100 Clanker Battle Droids + One Masterwork Alchemical Creation + One Holocron containing instruction in Battle Meditation (Updated)

Tap, Tap, Updated!

Lot C: 1,000,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. + A Copy of Darth Metus' infamous "Little Black Book" + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Graug Commandos + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + 100 Baron Aerial Battle Droids + 100 Exemplar Battle Droids + 100 Clanker Battle Droids + One Masterwork Alchemical Creation + One Holocron containing instruction in Battle Meditation (Unchanged)

Lot H: 12,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Updated)
Lot I: 30,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Updated)

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"], [member="Arador Kahn"], [member="Adrian Vandiir"], [member="Kaine Australis"]

Scherezade stared at [member="Darth Metus"]. "You know, you might be throwing all this money on a toilet with wheels and not even know it. Wouldn't this money be better spent elsewhere? For instance, I could use a house within CIS space. It's tiresome to live on my ship and only have a proper bed when I'm on Coruscant."

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

"Hey now, I've finally caught up on the child support and have money to blow for once. Let me have my fun." he said, smirking. "Besides, aren't you Katrine's ward? Aren't you paid? The kark you doing on a ship at night?"

"I'm her Ward, but she doesn't pay me in credits," she explained, "she always says oh just use Uncle Isley's money! and after I got tired of sleeping on her ship and depending on her schedule to be in places, I went and found a five hundred year old spice addict aunt and took her ship. CIS money as salary is supposed to start coming through any day now, since the bureaucracy was a byatch, and I don't even know how much I'm going to get paid. I eve invented new ammunition and paid for it from my own pocket." she eyed the Mandalorian [member="Kaine Australis"] and grinned, "but it's designed specifically against Mandalorians and their armor."

[member="Darth Metus"]

Aedan yawned and decided to mess with one of his oldest friends entering a bid into his datapad as he stretched.

Lot B: 300,000 credits
Lot C: 1,150,000 credits, one customized and updated unit of Red Fang complete with tank support if desired.

[member="Darth Metus"]

35dMgc2.png
EaU7Rmq.png
Notice: The listed bids are in no order and reflect all barter and monetary. The winning bids be they barter or credits will be at the discretion of the owner.
Please make sure to mark which Lot number you are bidding on in each post for ease of tracking!
Enjoy your bids!
If i miss any bids please notify me asap via PM so I can add it.

z07cq7w.png

Lot A - Reserve price Barter of decent value
  • [member="Cal Sedaire"] - A pick of any item from the CEC offerings
  • [member="Rex Taff"] - 1 custom weapons
  • [member="Gray Raxis"] - right to use silicar in 3 products.
  • [member="Cal Sedaire"] - 2 custom designs from CEC, of their make or yours, at whatever level of production chosen, profits from sales split 70% to CEC and 30% to other parties.

Lot B - Reserve price 10,000 credits
  • [member="Aedan Miles"] - $300,000 Credits
  • [member="Darth Metus"] - $270,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Gruag Commandos* + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + One Kathol Junker Cannon + Vrag's Boxer Shorts (Unchanged)
  • [member="Rex Taff"] - Lot B: 250,000 credits + 10% of my company + One custom weapon.
  • [member="Sora Talus"] - 10,000

Lot C - Reserve price 30,000 credits
  • [member="Aedan Miles"] - 1,150,000 credits, one customized and updated unit of Red Fang complete with tank support if desired.
  • [member="Darth Metus"] - 1,000,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. + A Copy of Darth Metus' infamous "Little Black Book" + 2% of HVI (Tier 4) + 50 Graug Commandos + One Squadron of "Aquila" Elite Starfighters + 100 Baron Aerial Battle Droids + 100 Exemplar Battle Droids + 100 Clanker Battle Droids + One Masterwork Alchemical Creation + One Holocron containing instruction in Battle Meditation (Unchanged)
  • [member="Rex Taff"] - 1,500,000 credits + 35% of my company + 3 custom weapons + 4 custom droids + 200 of any kind of droid + 5 custom piece of armour + 250 men from mirdirmorut-security-forces + 10 subs with the use of any materials from Mirdirmorut.
  • [member="Sora Talus"] - 15,000cr

Lot D
  • [member="Adrian Vandiir"] - 20,000 credits

Lot E
  • [member="Matsu Ike"] - 10,000cr

Lot F
  • [member="Cim Salro"] - 10,000
  • [member="Domino"] - 6,000

Lot G
  • [member="Rex Taff"] - 200 credits
  • [member="Cim Salro"] - 10,000
Lot H
  • ​[member="Darth Metus"] - 12,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Updated)
  • [member="Kaine Australis"] - 12000 credits
  • [member="Domino"] - 3,000
  • [member="Rex Taff"] - 1,000cr
Lot I
  • [member="Darth Metus"] - 12,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Updated)
  • [member="Kaine Australis"] - 30000 credits
  • [member="Domino"] - 5,000
  • [member="Arador Kahn"] 2,500 with a favor from the bounty hunter

Lot J
  • [member="Darth Metus"] - 12,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated (Updated)

Lot K
  • [member="Adrian Vandiir"] - 15,000 credits

FQ7yzwC.png

Lot L - Reserve price 30,000 credits
  • [member="Cim Salro"] - 55, 000cr
  • [member="Gray Raxis"] - 45,000cr

o2OD5RB.png

Lot M
  • [member="Velok the Younger"] - 200,000cr, ten acres of prime mountain real estate on Toola, and an enforced non-aggression pact with the local Whiphids.
  • [member="Kaine Australis"] - 45,000 credits
  • [member="Aeden"] Miles - 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.
  • [member="Matsu Ike"] - 5,000
Lot N
  • [member="Velok the Younger"] - One copy of Velok's next semi-unique book on Dark Side lore.
  • [member="Aeden"] Miles - 220,000 credits, 12 acres of land on Vahlra with guaranteed protection from the People of Vahl, and protection from any raiders in the form of members of the Ember of Vahl.
Lot O
  • [member="Velok the Younger"] - 200,000cr, ten acres of prime mountain real estate on Toola, and an enforced non-aggression pact with the local Whiphids.
Lot P
  • [member="Velok the Younger"] - One copy of Velok's next semi-unique book on Dark Side lore.
Lot Q
  • [member="Cal Sedaire"] - 30,000cr
Lot R
Lot S
  • [member="Kaine Australis"] - 50,000 credits

oqcLLX9.png

Lot M1
  • [member="Thraxis"] - $100,000 credits, a kiss from a girl or Xi-Dec, Battle Barge, produced by Flannigan McNash and Affiliation of the Dead Hutt Cartel. Ya won't be able to buy this anywhere else. That is a Hutty Guarantee that I can't make.
  • [member="Matsu Ike"] - 85,000 and one bar of aurodium
Lot M2 - Reserve price 200,000cr, barter preferred
  • [member="Gray Raxis"] - your pick of 10 items from the Non-Personnel Equipment from the RID market page
Lot M3
  • [member="Gray Raxis"] - 12,000cr
Lot M4
  • [member="Runi Verin"] - 12,500 Credits or equivalent currency. 5% Discount with future Stellarwind R&L freight services.
  • [member="Gray Raxis"] - 7,000cr
Lot M5
  • [member="Adrian Vandiir"] - 5,000 credits
  • [member="Thraxis"] - 20,000cr
Lot M6
  • [member="Julius Sedaire"] - 1,000cr
Lot M7
  • [member="Runi Verin"] - 10,000 Credits or equivalent currency.

Lot M8
Lot M9
  • [member="Runi Verin"] 5,000 Credits or equivalent currency
Lot M10
Lot M11 - Reserve Price of Barter of physical items/ or stock options preferred
  • [member="Cal Sedaire"] - 3% share in CEC
Lot M12 - Reserve Price of Barter of Force Knowledge or Force Item
  • [member="Julius Sedaire"] - Knowledge of the Force Technique known as 'Inertia' from a Master of the technique.
  • [member="Runi Verin"] - Expert Force Knowledge of the Shift Sense & Knight Level Force Track techniques.
Lot M13
Lot M14 - * if you win this prepare to maybe die.
  • [member="Gib"] - $70,000
  • [member="Thraxis"] - $70,000, and a Hutt Cartel, Limited Edition Sleheryon Bow.
  • [member="Gray Raxis"] - 30,000cr

Lot M15
  • [member="Gray Raxis"] - 7,000cr
  • [member="Domino"] - 6,000

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Darth Metus"] [Lot K] | [member="Adrian Vandiir"] [Lot M8] | [member="Runi Verin"] [Lot M4]

Kurt sat quietly on his ship The Eve, lounging within the comfortable seat that made up the pilots chair. He was waiting for take off permission from the control tower of the massive station, something that would take about an hour. At first he'd been sort of annoyed by the whole thing, mostly because he was eager to get back to Jamie and give her the gift he'd bought at the Expo, but this whole ordeal was giving him time to relax a little bit and tune into the mystery auction.

The whole thing played across the screen on his console, and he couldn't help but be just a little bit intrigued by it all. Tatooine was known for it's...well not exactly being the most upstanding place in the galaxy, and that meant gambling was rife throughout the desert world. It was a cultural thing, and that had set deep into Kurt's bones. He liked gambling, and what was this if not gambling? In theory you could spend hundreds of thousands of credits and end up with little more than a pittance.

Kurt liked it.

Not that he had a hundred thousand credits to throw away. In fact, his bank account probably had about five hundred, and that was really pushing it. He did have a few things though, and slowly he leaned forward and began to peruse the lot lists. "Lets seeeee."

He mused.

"I think we'll do this." Kurt said as he placed a Bid on Lot K, entering no credit amount but instead inserting the quick line of 'Pod-Racing Lessons from three time Boonta Eve winner Kurt Meyer'.

Then he moved on to the next, selecting Lot M8 and once again not entering a credit amount. Instead he offered the location of the Ancient Imperial Bunker he and Kaile had found[Location Sub].

Lastly he punched in a quick bid for Lot M4, offering a Meyer Drive in compensation.

Kurt had little in the way of actual financials, but he thought his bids were at least interesting. The former Courier doubted that he would win any of these items, after all this auction had titans of Industries and galactic leaders participating, but...hell it was worth a shot. He might gain something interesting.

The game was on. Unlike some, he had chosen to go with quantity rather than doubling down on any one Lot. He would have to be exceedingly lucky to get all the Lots he bid on, but he didn't have to: Cast a wide enough net, and one is bound to drag in something interesting. That being said, it was a damned shame that Darth Metus had decided to match all his original bids on Technology, but he had no intention of getting into a bidding war with that madman. Not after seeing just how much he was willing to spend, and certainly not when there were easier targets to be had.

Current Bids:
Lot D: 20,000c
New/Updated Bids:
Lot E: 15,000c and four Vakvita-class Defence Satellites
Lot F: 15,000 and four Vakvita-class Defence Satellites
Lot M6: 15,000c
Lot M8: 5,000c and four Vakvita-class Defence Satellites
Lot M9: 15,000c
Lot M10: 15,000c
Lot M13: 15,000c

[member="Runi Verin"] - [member="Cim Salro"] - [member="Kurt Meyer"] - [member="Domino"] - [member="Matsu Ike"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Thraxis"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Runi Verin"] [member="Cal Sedaire"]

"I, uh, don't know what you want me to say, Helpful Guy." He said as he tried thinking about the offer, "Ok? I think."

He had already made up his mind to keep bidding and it was really hard to stop when his mind was already made up. 'Last bid' he told himself as he entered his bid in the handheld device. Choosing things at random.

"Em 14 seventy six kay and, um, a day of my comapnay." He said to the device, pretentious much, yeah he'd regret that, "VIP access codes to The Galactic Holo-Matrix and" he looked up and to the left as he counted on his fingers, "one thousand credits for lot em seven, and two thousand credits for lot em six."

He wiped sweat from his thick brow and hoped he had done that right.

"I have no idea what I'm doing." He said to anyone who would listen.

He looked around and smiled a tusk filled smile at Runi and waved awkwardly.

"Hi." He said and slowly looked down at his hands. She was pretty for a not what he was.

M14- 76k and 24 hours with Gib
M6- VIP access to the galactic holomatrix and 1000 credits
M7- 2000 credits

Cim wrinkled her nose and typed out her newest bids with a territorial snarl.

"Lot L, 70,000 credits and Lot F, 25,000 credits."

"Lot M6, 5,000 credits."

[member="Adrian Vandiir"] [member="Gray Raxis"]
[member="Julius Sedaire"]

Lot M6 - c25,000 ([member="Cim Salro"]), bottle of vintage Whyrens Reserve from my personal collection

Lot M9, M10, M13 - ([member="Adrian Vandiir"]) - c25,000 each, bottle of Absinthe Aing-Tii & Whyrens Reserve each.

Lot M12 - ([member="Runi Verin"]) - c10,000. Instructions on technique 'Inertia' & treatsie on philosophical & technical points of Juyo, Form VII. Corellian Bloodsteel ingot.

Lot A ([member="Gray Raxis"]) - 2 custom designs from CEC or Corellian Arms, of their make or yours, at whatever level of production chosen, 100% profits from sales. 2x of any item from CEC and\or Corellian Arms catalog. c20,000.

Lot D, Lot E, Lot F, Lot G ([member="Adrian Vandiir"], [member="Cim Salro"])

c50,000. A custom design from CEC or Corellian Arms with 70% profit from sales, 3% stock in Corellian Arms.

Lot L ([member="Cim Salro"]) -

c50,000. A custom design from CEC or Corellian Arms with 70% profit from sales, 3% stock in Corellian Arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom