Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SSB Auctions: Mystery Auction

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rex looked at it. He couldn't offer those kind of things much but he could

Lot B: 60,000 credits and a unique custom weapon
Lot C: 70,000 credits and a unique custom droid

[member="Darth Metus"]

Darth Metus could offer those things. How much money will they waste II: Electric Boogaloo!

Lot B: 70,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon.
Lot C: 80,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid.

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"]

S u p e r i o r
So many choices and so many chances to receive random tech for a steal. A chance to finally indulge the bounty hunter's gambling vice. He would scroll through the lots and their bids, mostly interested in what tech that would be offered. He already had his own ship that he was content with and vehicles were too much of a hassle to use for his line of work. He'd highlight three bids on the holopad before submitting his bids 2,500 credits on Lot I, J, and K along with a favor from the bounty hunter. Whether it be someone's head or reminding them that they had a target on their back, Arador would more than willingly give his services as a bounty hunter if it meant he could profit from it beyond simple monetary payments. He would glance over at the back and forth between [member="Darth Metus"] and [member="Scherezade deWinter"] before letting out a vocoded chuckle, "Feisty one you've got on your hands there."

[member="Rex Taff"]

Feisty?! Scherezade turned around, the green of her eyes lighting afire. Who the heck was that creature? "Shut it before I make you eat a chocolate covered pretzel," she half spat at him before returning her attention to [member="Darth Metus"].

[member="Arador Kahn"]
[member="Cim Salro"]

Domino anxiously scanned the board trying to pick out the ship she had put up for the auction. She wanted to bid but now she didn't even know which was hers! And after seeing the other auction slots she was regretting the haste with which she'd slipped it in. No reserve, no minimum bid, just a fifty four million credit classic of a cruiser going for a few square acres.

Frak it, she ordered a stiff drink and resolved to wait it out. Maybe she would put up a bid of her own once the heavy ball of dread nestled in her stomach went away.

"Why can't you threaten me with eating a chocolate pretzel? That sounds like a good time."

The Sith updated his bids accordingly.

Lot B: 70,000 credits + Permission to mine Cortosis on Katanos VII for one year + One custom weapon. (Unchanged)
Lot C: 80,000 credits + Permission to acquire Stygium from Maramere for three months + One custom droid. (Unchanged)

Lot H: 2,000 credits (Unchanged)
Lot I: 3,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated
Lot J: 3,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated
Lot K: 3,000 credits + One item from House Verd, Incorporated

[member="Rex Taff"], [member="Scherezade deWinter"], [member="Cim Salro"], [member="Arador Kahn"]

[member="Domino"] - I feel your pain

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

It was at times when holoauctions were being held that it sucked being blind. Oh well. Gray just got someone to tell him what was happening. Seemed like the ships were popular. Those were always popular though so not a real surprise. Seemed a few folk had shown up to this special auction already as well. It was best to avoid those for now as no punches were being pulled. A quick recap on the other items and Gray made up his mind on who he was okay with screwing over or not for this thing.

A voice message would would says:

< For Lot A rights to use silicar in 2 products of your choice.> [member="Cal Sedaire"]
< For Lot L 45,000 credits. Aedan, I'll let you take a peek at it after I win.> [member="Aedan Miles"]
<For Lot M2 your pick of 10 items from the Non-Personnel Equipment from the RID market page.>
<For Lots M3 & M4 7,000 credits a piece.> [member="Cim Salro"]
<For Lot M14 30,000 credits. I might let you play with it buddy if you have been a good boy.> [member="Thraxis"]
<For Lot M15 5,000 credits.>

With that sent it was time for Gray to wait and see if anyone else wanted to outbid him or not. Regardless of the outcome though, Gray was going to enjoy messing with Thraxis and Aedan a bit.

Velok growled in the general direction of [member="Aedan Miles"] and finalized his bid.

Lot M - 200,000cr, ten acres of prime mountain real estate on Toola, and an enforced non-aggression pact with the local Whiphids.
Lot N - One copy of Velok's next semi-unique book on Dark Side lore.
Lot O - 200,000cr, ten acres of prime mountain real estate on Toola, and an enforced non-aggression pact with the local Whiphids.
Lot P - One copy of Velok's next semi-unique book on Dark Side lore.
Lot Q - 200,000cr, ten acres of prime mountain real estate on Toola, and an enforced non-aggression pact with the local Whiphids.
Lot R - One copy of Velok's next semi-unique book on Dark Side lore.
Lot S - 200,000cr, ten acres of prime mountain real estate on Toola, and an enforced non-aggression pact with the local Whiphids.

"Because it's a popular reference to something you really don't want to eat, Metus," Scherezade explained, "you buy a bunch of chocolate covered pretzels, then stick your finger where the sun don't shine, getting it dirty, and then you rub that finger all over the chocolate." She'd seen it in a holomovie a few weeks ago. "You also use the contaminated hand to shake hands with people you don't like and then grin as they try to understand where the smell is coming from."

It sounded disgusting. It wasn't even the worse thing she'd ever come up with. Especially since she wasn't the one to come up with it this time. "I haven't actually done it to anyone yet," she added the disclaimer as an afterthought.

[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Cim Salro"] [member="Arador Kahn"]

“Raising to 55,000 on Lot L, 10,000 a piece on Lot M3 and M4.” [member="Aeden"] Miles [member="Gray Raxis"]

"My bid still stands on 5,000 a piece on Lot F."

Ms. deWinter looked adorable and smelled delectable. Luckily Cim had just eaten before they’d arrived, but she was grateful for the company. She gave the girl a feral grin and said, "I would not be too upset to take home a crate of bombs. And if you’re lucky, I won’t put you in the cargo hold with them.”

"Nice to meet you, Darth Metus." Cim shook the enormous man's hand with the grace of a socialite.

[member="Darth Metus"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

He had to resist the urge to hit [member="Cim Salro"] with a patented how you doin' - complete with wiggling eyebrows. Instead, Darth Metus graciously returned the handshake with a smile.

"The pleasure's all mine Miss Salro." he began. "That's a lovely shade of lipstick, by the way."

Old habits die hard.

S u p e r i o r
Arador would look at the woman who threatened to shove a chocolate covered pretzel down his throat. His response was a vocoded cackle as he swung his head back, raising a hand to his featureless helmet as if he was trying his best to stifle a laughter to no avail. His laughter would eventually die down as he seemed to fan himself. He was enjoying the banter between [member="Darth Metus"] and [member="Scherezade deWinter"]. For now he would wait for the bids to go out to gauge what he could pick at.

A quick scan showed Cal what silicar was, and he rolled his eyes a bit. That was nearly insulting. Fancy plastic?

Lot A - 2 custom designs from CEC, of their make or yours, at whatever level of production chosen, profits from sales split 70% to CEC and 30% to other parties.

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Absentmindedly biting at the straw in her mouth, Domino scanned the action on her datapad. Lot L was the only vehicle listed and it tempted Domino despite her not really needing anything and then the bid went from nothing to 45k in an instant. Nope, nevermind, the ships were at least doing a little better, 'technology' and 'miscellaneous' were such nebulous terms that they could mean anything. Ideally the later would have stocks in an up and coming company buuuut....

She blew a raspberry to get her mind off it, she was thinking to much she decided and downed the last half of her drink. Making her decision she hammered it into the data pad, shotgun the cheap stuff and hope to get lucky. Half that or even none of it would stick she knew, but now that she had a stake in winning something she could partake of the excitement.

Lot F: c6,000
Lot H: c3,000
Lot I: c5,000
Lot J: c5,000
Lot k: c5,000
Lot M15: c6,000

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
The salvager snorted softly from her position by the pillar. Tapping a few keys. What the hell, She was told it wasn't an auction unless you bid against someone now and then. Besides, with her investment portfolio being cared for by Cerita, she could afford to push a few credits to live a little.

Current Bids:

Lot M7 - 10,000 Credits or equivalent currency.
Lot M12 - Expert Force Knowledge of the Shift Sense & Knight Level Force Track techniques.
([member="Julius Sedaire"])

New Additions:

M4 - 12,500 Credits or equivalent currency. 5% Discount with future Stellarwind R&L freight services. [member="Cim Salro"] | [member="Gray Raxis"] | [Member=Aedan Miles]
M9 - 5,000 Credits or equivalent currency

Seemed a few people had decided to outbid him. So the fun had begun. He listened to what was offered and to where. [member="Runi Verin"] had made a very good bid for lot M4, so he was willing to give it up to her. He had other things he wanted to focus on more after all. Lot A though confused him a bit. The bid was basically letting them have 30% of the profit from an item they got to design. Seemed like a bit of a rip off to him, but at least it was an interesting bid. Those kinds of bids were the best kinds after all. Lot M3 was just getting bumped up reasonably, so should still be a little fun to stick to it. The same was true for M15.

A voice message said:

< Lot A bumped up to the right to use silicar in 3 products.> [member="Cal Sedaire"]
< Lot M3 12,000 credits.> [member="Cim Salro"] [member="Aedan Miles"]
< Lot M15 7,000 credits.> [member="Domino"]

“Thank you,” Cim responded back to [member="Darth Metus"], the grin spreading to a wide smile, almost unsettling in such a bright shade of red. She pulled out the lipstick tube, turned it upside down and read the label. “It’s called, Love Starved. Funny little name, isn’t it? I suppose I may be slightly hungry, but not necessarily for love.” She didn’t want to broadcast that she was an Anzat, so she selected a small canape that floated by courtesy of a serving droid.

“Bid still at 55,000 on Lot L, I’m withdrawing my bid for M3 and M4.” [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Runi Verin"]

"Bid raised to 10,000 for Lot F and 5,000 still stands on Lot G.” [member="Domino"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom