Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southern Systems Business Bazaar Expo [ open to all ]

DIRECT HOLOFEED TO THE BOOTHS AND THE PRODUCTS BEING SOLD​

• BUSINESSES TO OFFER ITEMS AT DISCOUNTED PRICES
Mr. McCoy -- AKA @Jonathon Patches
Akure Executive Leatherworks​
MandalMotors​
Czerka Arms​
Mandal Hypernautics​
Arceneau Trade Company​
Tenloss Corporation​
An updated list of the booths came up on all displays and datapads for the ease of the consumer's interests.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"As well as can be expected, Miss Domino," Popo said pleasantly. The scantily clad Twi'leks manning the booth were eye candy indeed, and very good eye candy, but all were employees. Popo didn't like having slaves. It cost too much in the long run and employees tended to be more loyal.

"One moment," he said politely and turned to the newcomer. "That will be 3,500 credits please. Malaya can help you set up a fitting appointment and paint selection," Popo said politely with a gesture towards a very well endowed Twi'lek in a bikini a size smaller than it should be. He turned back to Domino.

"My apologies. How can I be of service, Miss Domino?"

@[member="Domino"] @[member="Skye Mertaal"]

"That's quite alright, I was actually interested in purchasing some of your armor myself. About two dozen should do." She had her own station personnel that needed gearing up. Well different gear than what the Suns used. Skye was an interesting character to watch, the grey haired woman looked like she could handle herself and that eye patch said that she'd been through the thick of something.
@[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Two dozen I can do. Any particular size or just a one size fits all shipment?" Popo asked the Twi'lek before him. He knew she just wanted the armor, but perhaps he could persuade her to purchase a bit more from him today. "I also have Warrior Helms for sale as well as firearms and some security droids if you're interested."

@[member="Domino"]

...while he waited to hear more about the Light Machinegun he was interested in purchasing Ordan would have noticed the one that joined him at the Czerka Arms booth. No doubt about it she bought a lot of ammo and a few other nifty trinkets and the she left before Ordan could say anything to her. Whether he actually intended to or not was left unknown at this point. Regardless he had observed her from the peripheral of his vision, she was attractive but there was something different about her, and his first inclination was that she was either a Bounty Hunter or some type of Mercenary. Either could be correct but Ordan wouldn't have been surprised to learn that he was mistaken on both counts. When she left the Czerka Arms booth he stayed where he'd been standing the entire time...

...turning his head only once when she started to move away and had her back to him he would take a better look at her. That's not all though. Reaching into one of the pockets of the large overcoat he wore Ordan would remove a tiny observation device which he'd conceal in his hand. He aimed it in her direction, the lense staring out from his balled up fist, and squeezing the device he'd have taken several pictures in quick succession. Along with images of other random people it was almost assured he'd have caught her likeness a few times and then he'd have placed the device back inside his pocket. Later on he could upload the device into a database and see if the pictures of the woman got any hits. He liked to know who was active in this area of the galaxy.

All that out of the way Ordan would have shifted his attention so that it was almost fully on the Czerka Booth again and he'd wait for the salesman to give him his pitch. He needed a good, versatile, weapon...
@[member="Skye Mertaal"]​

After buying her goods and with the promise that Silk would be contacting Danger about other supertransport options, Saffron gave a mighty sweet smile and thank you in gratitude before heading on off towards @[member="Domino"] 's booth for Koensayer Manufacturing.

Arceneau Trade and Kensayr had dealt business in the past when Danger bought several of the Isumaru refueling ships. Now, the boss lady wanted to expand that particular fleet.

So it was with this in mind that Saffron sashayed on over towards the associate, wearing a cheerful smile, as she said, "I'm here for Arceneau Trade Company," came her soft drawl.

"Here is the order list," she slid the datapad over to the associate. In it was a list for 20 Isumaru Refueling ships and 10 Orzo Tugs. She also invested in a small squadron of the Ghost Bombers.

@[member="Popo"]
"Give me a range on the sizes and six fitted for females if they can be." Domino's people could fine tune the fit later, they were pretty good at aftermarket adjustments by this point. Sometimes too good, like the time she'd walked in on a trio of them attaching the fuel packets from a flame-carpet warhead to the front of mines. That had been a nightmare to dispose safely. "And I think we're good on guns and droids, not much that can be improved on what we have and I don't want to have to switch out all the droid bays."

Finishing up at the Tenloss booth, Domino snapped a picture of the Hutt and his girls posing around him before heading back off into the throng of the expo. Eventually she found her way to the Corellien Enginering Booth and @[member="Ayden Cater"] . "Heya LP, still interested in splitting that bid or did you decide you wanted all those gauntlets for yourself?" She asked with an easy smile that said she was joking.

"Thanks," she said catching them and deftly slipping them on and flexing her fingers, not bad. Though she didn't like taking charity even if it really wasn't that big of a deal, she'd lived like that enough growing up. Maybe the Twi'lek would send him a Stal-11 later in a basket or something. "Anyways while I'm here, I thought I'd pick up two pair of the Urban Recon walkers and maybe a one twenty five, can I get that in black with a gold trim?" The first were to arm up her Lotuses but the ship would go to her school. Give them a larger ship to practice on or field trip in, maybe to some place with lightsaber crystals.
@[member="Ayden Cater"]

@[member="Aedan Miles"]

"Well it depends on you really, are you shopping for your self, a faction, something inbetween. "
Alli said with a smile and looked him over curious what he was here representing. She wasn't sure after all. It would really depend on what she figure he would want. " I have everything from munitions to star ships, so let me know maybe what you are looking for. "
This man was a curious one to be sure.

Aedan grinned as he thought for a moment and then he turned to look straight at her. "I am shopping for myself for the most part I started working with the Mandalorians so I need weapons I can use when I am unable to use my lightsabers due to the Mandalorians love of shutting down force users. Preferably a high power rifle and enough ammo for it that it will be more then a month before I need to come in see you again. Although that will be a horrible thing to do sense you are very attractive Miss Wren." @[member="Alli Wren"]

Alli rolls her eyes. " I don't have much in the way of guns, I could commission a gun if you wanted though, but however I sell thermal detonators that are great against force users and non forcers, implants to improve your self, any of that interest you?" she said ignoring his comment all together, though he might notice the slight roll of her eyes. She got that alot after all.
@[member="Aedan Miles"]

@[member="Spenser Jacobs"]
"Ja ja! Is good to see you Miz Arceneau. Does me well to see so many beautiful ladies wanting Koensayer ship!" Heinkel was a giant of a man that made usually made people nervous just by standing next to them. But he was the jolly sort of giant and loved people. "Isumaru is a good ship, very sturdy like the Ghost. Makes other people go boom, not the pilot." He said grinning at his little joke as he input Saffron's information. "Please see us about all your ship needs from now on." He handed her the flimsy hardcopy of her order while mangling the parting speech. He knew the ships, not route sales lingo.

Aedan chuckles and thinks for a moment. "What kind of implants do you have I need ones that will boast my strength if possible thermal dets I will pass on depending on what I can find on weapons I may return to commission something from you." The young man smiled softly as he bowed deeply. "Sorry about my earlier comment I was out of line." @[member="Alli Wren"]

@[member="Captain Larraq"]

"We've got a deal." Alen grinned and held out his hand to shake. There would be a lot more orders for Larraq if this endeavour went well. Na'Varro could even envision a contract being signed sooner rather than later. "I've got a feeling that I'm going to be needing more, and in large increments. Good to do business with you, mate."

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo watched Domino go and decided now was as good a time as any to take care of more... discreet business of a moderately different nature. For this, he needed to speak to a special someone. Someone who had caught his eye and stolen his big, Hutt heart. @[member="Danger Arceneau"].

He spotted her nearby and knew he had to speak to her. He needed to expand his holdings in Tenloss to Tatooine and, in turn, strengthen the Cartel's position there. There wasn't a huge amount on Tatooine for Tenloss, but there was enough. Research facilities and hidden complexes for one. Gambling and similar businesses as well. There was a moderate amount of money to be made there, plus the ability to show a Tenloss flag on another world. He couldn't pass it up, in all honesty. Now if only he could keep the fluttering feeling in his massive gut from tying up his tongue more than it was already.

Breathing deeply and steeling himself to keep focused on the task at hand, Popo slithered forwards.

"Ah... ahem... Miss. Arceneau?" he asked politely after only a moment's nervous hesitation. So far, so good. No gibberish and he hadn't said anything stupid so far.

@[member="Popo"]

Upon hearing her name, Danger's torso gave a slight turn toward it's direction, only to catch sight of the huge mass that was Popo the Hutt. A provocative smile went drifting over her face as she held a bottle of whiskey in one hand and an empty glass in another.

"Mmm.... Popo the Hutt... well... you honor me with your presence at my most humble assembly," she began, giving him a winning smile. "Would you care for a drink?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
There was one thing you needed to know about Jared Ovmar. If he decided to do something, he was going to go full-frontal assault with it. So when word reached him that there was an expo coming up on Tatooine hosted by the lovely Miz. Arceneau.. well he wanted a piece of that action. And maybe some pie, and wodka with that. That would be grand.

At any rate, here he stood in the middle of the desert of Tatooine with crowds yelling and shouting wanting to see a glimspe of the Ovmar Guy. The man who had made it all happen. Santhe Corporation had gone full berserk, former exclusive items were dropped on the markets and people were going nuts. Ships, guns, armor... screwdrivers. Everything, you name it and they were selling it.

tumblr_m5tv55iwZq1rqlfp9.gif
Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for coming to this humble corner of the exposition. Santhe Corporation is glad to be of service to you, and your nations. Get yourself a drink, or two; put a girl on your lap and enjoy the ride. Because ooooh do we have a show for you planned. We have been in talks with the Government of the Confederation, and decided that it would not be -that- smart to start blowing up stuff in their space, but WORRY NOT. Elaborate videos have been captured that detail all the capabilities of the ships. And if you are interested, and want to buy in bulk? We will make an appointment in Lienna, so you can test drive the ship yourself! We will even throw in a planet for you to destroy. Hell destroy two! That will get your blood pumping.
We have droids, ladies and gentlemen, in the far right corner a demonstration has been planned to show you just what our tech is capable of. Think big, think powerful. Because our new SC1 is going to blow your minds.
But first, I wanted to show you something good. Something special. Here at Santhe Corporation we believe that the bigger the explosions are, the better your bargain is. So without further ado, follow me to one hell of a demonstration. Make sure you have fresh undergarments with you, because... oh man some people will wet themselves.
tumblr_m5twqhCcqz1rqlfp9.gif
Ah.. thank you for the drink, dear. Just what a man needs in this desert, God it is warm here. At any rate, imagine for a second.. you need to capture a fortifications, the enemy forces are entrenched you don't want to sent in the greenhorns.. but what else is there to do? Well.. if you got this piece of work.. let me show you what you can do.
Ladies and Gentlemen.. I present you.. the power of the H-MAT.
tumblr_m5u0kcV4Xs1rqlfp9.gif
Who wants one? You? Alright, Dorothy write this down. You too? Excellent, my assistants will handle this further.
I hope you enjoyed the show, have a good day and show me where your money is!
Then Jared stepped down, and let his people handle the crowds. This was gonna be a fun day, that much was for sure. He could almost hear the money rolling into his bank account. Good day to be him. Good day for Santhe Corporation.
[x]

Gabriel looked around the place, there was so much on offer here, everything ranging from 5 credit Saturday Night Specials to several million credit Orbital Cannons, completely ridiculous. But in a way kind of cool. Every manufacturer from Baktoid to Tenloss was here, maybe he should get ArmTech in on this the next time this sort of event rolls around.

For once he had actually decided to dress for the occasion, a white shirt with a bow tie, belt, black pants with matching shoes, topping off with a pair of black aviators, all this for a mercenary? Granted it made him look inconspicuous however, when he was normally dressed: Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire, but now, he was just a seemingly a rich, zany man who was looking for the opportunity to buy stuff.

There was so much going on here, so many people trying to sell their merchandise. To be honest it somewhat annoyed him, he heard the @[member="Danger Arceneau"] make an announcement. "Wow. Talk about motor mouth...She's still pretty good looking though. I'd run through her." He snickerd to himself in his thoughts "Nah, calm down Gabe. This is a place of buying not loving.", as he paced around the place, listening to everybody and their parents advertise their corporations.

He was looking to buy a transport, mostly, but also a few medical supplies he could also use in case of injury. Thankfully Silk Holdings and Consolidated Bacta was around, selling their kolcta geltabs. They were expensive but apparently these little things were capable of doing some absolutely mental stuff. It'd probably be considered witchcraft in less developed civilizations. He saw that they came in 20 tab boxes. "Five boxes of those... things, please. Whatever they are. I dunno just give em to me." He spoke, pointing to the geltabs as he busted out his wallet, ready to pay the creds up front.

So much was on offer that he'd comprised a shopping list: Ship - Slugthrower - Ammo - Medical Gear, for now that was about it but of course other things here were bound to pique his interest. Especially the implants, those looked ridiculously useful but he'd also have to take the risk of going under the knife, but the strength one would be useful, his beskar'gam weighed 28kgs. If he was fully equipped, he'd had to lug over 40 or 50kgs with him. That brought a severe loss of agility, the extra strength to handle all of that and still keep up in a fight would be handy.

He was just in time to catch a presentation from @[member="Jared Ovmar"] , who appeared to be presenting a weapon, he didn't know what it was cause in truth he listened to probably only half of what he said, but what he didn't need to hear was the explosion, he could see that. His eyebrows raised, his cigarette almost dropping out of his mouth in awe.

He also figured he needed a little assistance, if he was in the market for a rapid fire slugthrower. He didn't know much about them as he had used Blasters and Beskads and Bombs for as long as he could remember, no idea where to start.

Continuing his tour, he figured he'd take an Implant last as the installation of the device would probably be the more time consuming, it was shopping time right now and the easiest thing to choose was a gun. Maybe there was a firing range or something where he could test out what was on offer? No clue.

Santhe and Sienar?

Fanfethingtastic!

The bounty hunter made a virtual beeline to their booth. She had a list that needed some checking off, and in that, she was again, more than happy to spend the Captain's credits for the good of the crew. @[member="Jared Ovmar"]
and of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom