Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Southern Systems Business Bazaar Expo [ open to all ]

Curiosity and a love for bazaar type things had Chloe Blake wandering the various booths. She stood out of side and out of mind, the warden blending in with the bustling crowd.

She first made a stop to Silk, where she gave a happy smile to @[member="Selka Ventus"] and asked the following,"Howdy there... I know it ain't on the listing... but would you happen to have two QQ-83N sidearms available to purchase?" A pause and then an even wider smile, "And a box of Kolcta geltabs, need to restock."

She would head on over to @[member="Jared Ovmar"] later to see if perhaps she might be able to get one of the Gorgon Web Rifles. There were other booths she was keen on looking over, but this was just the start.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared was sipping from his wodka, as one of his assistants notified him of a buyer, well.. that was quick wasn't it? The man just smiled, and looked over the transaction. Everything seemed to check-out, so he just nodded and approved of the buy.

Then he took another sip from his drink. Today was gonna be a swell day.

@[member="Skye Mertaal"]

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

For Fringe:
Anti-Orbital Prototype Cannon x3
Charon-class Star Destroyer x1
Alchemist-class Frigate x20
Magi-class Corvette x40
Monitor-class Corvette x20

Personal Use:
Sonic Servodriver x1
AT-SAT x1
E1000 Battle Droid x200
EA9 Battle Droid x20
X-1 series armor, Spec Ops variant x40
Dominus-class starfighter x12

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Another runner was sent to him, this time to notify him of some Fringe buyer. Seemed like Rave was here to buy up a couple of ships for the Confederation, and a couple of items for herself.. Well well. Seemed the little minx was planning something, Jared would have to keep his eye on that one.

Either way, it was good business and her credit checked out. So his assistant got a go-ahead to sell her the wares. Nice hunting, Rave, have fun!

It other news, there had only been -three- anti-orbital prototype canons. Rave just bought all three of them, so they were sold out. Better luck next time!

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Spenser Jacobs"] got what she was after, pretty straightforward. The Connestoga would be discussed with Danger later, personally.

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

"That sidearm's Levantine Sanctum exclusive, but it looks like someone's put you on the approved list. Two sidearms and one box of kolcta geltabs, here you go."

Surprise came to Chloe, but none the less, the fact that a good word was put in for her was enough to bring a smile to her face. "Mighty grateful." she told the woman, giving her a warm smile.

She took her goods in hand with a sweet goodbye, the warden moving on over to @[member="Jared Ovmar"] for Santhe and Sienar. Her hands were overflowing a bit, but she'd still like to get at least one of those Gorgon Web Rifles.

Curiously, she asked the attendant. "Pardon... do ya'll still have the Gorgon Web Rifles available to buy? I'd only need one, if possible."

There was a reason that I was here. And it was to find something to protect myself. I have fought against lightsaber wielding duelists, and even a few people who used the force against me. And every time that it happened, I would be severely caught in a situation that I did not like. I wanted something, or a few things that could protect me from both. I knew that it was going to be hard to find, and rather costly, but it was worth my life to spend all the credits I could to keep myself alive. I watched as people went around bought many different items, be it clothing, armor, weapons, and even a few contracts for huge weapons.

Looking around I saw that one woman in particular (@[member="Skye Mertaal"] ) was wearing very nice bracers. I looked from afar like a shy woman would do to a cute man. Still, I decided to walk up. Tapping her on the shoulders I smiled as i tried to grasp her attention, also asking a question, "You wouldn't mind me asking you where you got those nice gloves?" They looked rather nice, I could tell that it was something that could help me on my adventures and maybe even a few fights here or there. Even if it was just nice looking clothing, it would be awesome to wear.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
At that point in time Jared had already stopped drinking his wodka, and started cruising his own expo. Giving a hand here and there, trying to make people comfortable and more willing to buy his stuff. It was then that he noticed a pretty girl, talking to one of his attendants.

Seemed she wished to buy something, without a second thought on his mind Jared swept in and assumed Direct Control.

“Dorothy, I am taking over, I think Frank needed your help backstage. “

Then he looked at the girl again, and gave her one of his smiles.

“My Lady, how is it that I can help you this fine day?”

@[member="Chloe Blake"]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
Neskar strode into the bazaar, standing tall and proud, beskar'gam covered by a brown cloak, concealing most of his body except from the classic T-shaped visor helmet. He had taken a well-needed detour from his bounty, though perhaps he may be able to acquire some extra information on the whereabouts of the Liberty Concord. But, he needed a weapon. One that he had missed out on in the recent auction. That reminded him, he had left the ARC-1 on his ship, still in mint condition. That would come in handy, and so would this weapon. The Gorgon Web Rifle. It was said they were being sold here. He had money, and so he would buy one. Gosh, having money is a nice change from the usual. I won't have to rent out my services like normally. A terrible thought flashed through his mind - one so vulgar he nearly shuddered - and he shook his head. Not THAT kind of service, brain. Stop that.

He weaved his way through the people in the bazaar, and scouted for his desired stall. He saw it, and a small smile came to his face. There he saw an arrangement of web rifles proudly displayed on the market stall, headed by someone who smelt of vodka even from the distance Neskar was. Which was quite far from the stall, in fact. Making his way to the stall, Neskar glanced at the vast array of weaponry for a moment, before turning his attention to that of the stall-keeper.

"I hear you're selling a few of 'em Gorgon Web Rifles? I'll take the liberty to purchase one of those from ya', if ya' please."

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Jared had been waiting on a reply from the lass, but she seemed to have left her senses for a little while. So while she was sorting that out, he turned around and acknowledged the request. Credit checks out, you got one. Have fun.

@[member="Neskar A'toll"]

Alisha'ven

Arceneau Trade Company
@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

/// Encrypted Order ///
//Decrypting ---- status okay//

Welcome to South Systems Bazaar, we hope your stay is most profitable.

The following is an order for Arceneau Trade Company and South Systems Bazaar. If you do not have the items in stock, we would be more than happy to place an order for production and delivery at a later time.

------ please include

For Danger's personal collection of weapons -- one of each.

This... was a very big list.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

From behind her case of Kolcta, Chloe gave a friendly smile to the dark haired man. "Hey there," she replied back with a warm expression.

"Just was curious to see if perhaps one of the Gorgon Web Rifles were still in stock? And if you have any other non lethal types of weapons... I'd be mighty interested in seeing them."

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
"Aye, and how much credit would that be?" replied the Mandalorian with a gruff voice. He folded his arms and looked at the merchandise. It seemed good, but he wasn't quite sure. An armoured hand sprang out of the cloak and gripped the stock of the rifle, bringing it to his hands, examining it closely. It was of good-make, and seemed hard to break. Useful in his line of work. He flipped it around and brought the sights up to his vision, pointing it towards the roof. Though, he kept his finger off the trigger, of course. He smirked, being pleased with the make of the product. "Groovy." he said with a charismatic smirk. "Throw in one of them Chimeras, and it's a deal, pal." Rooting a hand into his cloak, he revealed a bundle of credits which he assumed to be the worth of the items. Going by the way he saw them at the latest auction he was at, the bundle of credits was about worth about 6,000.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]

SSSbazaarsmallbanner.png

TWO NEW BOOTHS FOR THE EXPO
The Full list is here!​

Expo HoloBooths [ Discounted Items and Wares]

@[member="Zoey Marix"]

Skye's head swung round, hearing someone just behind her. That cybernetic eye went swivling over the red-head, scanning her for a moment before the bounty hunter gave a faint crooked smile.

With a cordial tone unheard of with Skye, she said in turn, "If you go down this hall way, towards the left, past CEC and Silk holdings, you'll find a booth labeled AEL. Akure Executive Leatherworks. You'll see a rather pleasant Whiphid manning that booth."

I smiled and nodded my head as the woman gave me directions. I turned away from her only for a second to see where she was pointing. Turning back to face her, I noticed that her eye was different. Cybernetic. it had to be. Still, I was pondering about where she got the eye. and what made her get it. Despite this, I dipped my head as I spoke, "Thank you, Ma'am." I then decided that it was my time to leave.

Turning around to face the hall, I would leave the woman alone to her own bidding. I walked past others who gave me stares, or looks of a strange kind. I was used to that being part Zeltron, and the fact that I was wearing a set of rather revealing robes. Also with a Mando Beskad on my hip where it was clearly visible that I was not from around here. I walked down the hall, passing people's wares and sells paying them no heed. I saw the Silk holdings company booth, and just a few more feet down the line was a Whiphid. Smiling, I walked up to her and the booth.

I came to look and see a few of the cuffs that she had set out. but there were no bracers. Looking up I asked, "You wouldn't happen to have a few bracers would you?" They seemed rare around here since only one person was wearing a set, so I kept my voice low and silent should they be only an item given out to the people of the Public rarely.

@[member="Rave Merrill"], @[member="Skye Mertaal"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo graciously inclined his head to Danger.

"The pleasure is mine, Miss Arceneau," he said politely, his deep voice vibrating the air. "Stories of your beauty don't do you justice, if I may speak plainly. Perhaps we might share a drink somewhere quiet? I had hoped to discuss a bit of... discreet business with you, if possible."

He was nervous as all get out, but he seemed to get the words right so far. Thankfully, so few people knew how to read Hutts. Otherwise, she'd spot the massive Hutt-blush he was giving off. Strange how that worked.

@[member="Danger Arceneau"]

I looked down on the booth table as the Whiphid placed them there. I looked at the finger-less gloves Allowing for the wearers hands to grip something better than possible counterparts. The prices that was set was very high. Even for me who was a Governess of a planet, I came with limted credits to stop myself from spending so much. But as these were leatherworks, I paid attention to the details that they were made. Something told me that these were more than meets the eye. Smiling as I grabbed the credits from a bag that hung from the back of my hips, I produced the right amount of currency and set it on the table.

My bag was literally almost empty. There were only a few more chips for me to spend, but even then, I could hardly think of what I could buy. These would have to be worth it. "I'll take a set."

@[member="Rave Merrill"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom