Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff So Long and Goodnight - Rest Well, Confederacy of Independent Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Residential Archfey
After over four years of being an active presence on the galactic map, it's time we see the Confederacy of Independent Systems off. Long did they reign, and I'm sure we'll still see more content arising from that member base, be they decked out in purple or otherwise.

Join me in wishing them well in whatever the future holds for them, as well as reminiscing in the delights they've given us over the years.

ddc0c925b6bb35da9fd223b2cf1fd5a6.gif

giphy.gif

On that note, I'm gonna mention I was in a voice call the other night and someone said they "can't wait to see that purple shitstain leave the map". Now, I realize the Admins and others hate when I like, reference what happens in reality around us, so I apologize for bringing this up but I wanna like, talk directly to this minority of people.

1. Dear person, I would rather be alone on Chaos than have a community of you.

2. If you identify yourself all proud that you said this, I'm going to permaban you. It's not personal, and I'm big on personal freedoms, I'll just need to set the example for all the other toxic pride boys out there.

2. Take it from a guy who knows, when you evoke an emotional response like this from the haters, that's when you know you've made it.

Kristyl Vaashe

K
Welp, I guess I have no home now.
You're welcome to escape with the rest of us off into the next big thing we have planned!

Jump on into our Discord and hit up Faction staff if you haven't yet been briefed on where we're taking things next :)

No....it's Time to join The Elysium Empire! Don't make me get the tug of war rope Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall !

An Empire with no land or territory. With out that you have no resources for which an empire can grow flourish. You have nothing to provide the subjects which you rule over. An Empire that has nothing for it's subjects to be willing to fight and die for is no Empire at all.

You Sir are a traveling circus at best.

(This is IC trash talk I hold no grudge or animosity towards the Elysium Empire)

Kristyl Vaashe

K
I've been in the discord for a long time.
Yeah I wondered, but I wasn't sure if you'd been active there or not so I wanted to be sure you had the opportunity to continue on with us if that was something you wished for. Glad to hear, and you're always welcome to hit me up if you need anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom