Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Shadow Over the Rim (Come One Come All!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello good people of Chaos! To accompany the start of my newest blog series I decided to launch this LFG and see who might be interested in some Outer Rim shenanigans!

To summarize the article, my character Darth Strosius has decided that its about time for the Outer Rim to come under the sway of the Sith once more like it was back in the ancient days of the New Sith. Unlike many of his contemporaries however, simply owning the pockets of a few crimelords here and there isn't his strategy. Instead he has declared his own little crusade and ordered his forces against the wretched hive of scum and villainy that comprises most of the worlds across the Rim. Cartels and other criminal organizations are to be uprooted, law and order beneath Sith rule to be brought to all corners of the Rim, and any that oppose are to be executed. Typical Sith things really, albeit with the intention of actually improving the Outer Rim via replacing the lawless criminal realms with an ordered Sith domain.

Obviousky he can't really do this himself, and he most certainly hasn't been approved for this course of action by his superiors in the Sith Order, so instead of outright conquest of one world after another he'll instead be focusing on establishing footholds and outposts then helping likeminded local groups ascend to prominence on their worlds. With the full intent that said worlds will pay homage to the Sith in exchange for their aid of course! Alongside meddling in planetary affairs his forces will also be waging an all out war on groups such as pirates, cartels, and most especially slavers. All freed slaves and noble scoundrels that can be convinced of the Sith cause will be recruited to aid in it, growing their numbers as they carve a bloody swathe through the Outer Rim.

Now as for where you lovely people come in I have a few ideas!

For Jedi and those aligned with the GA or RTL or other such organizations, a very noticeable increase in Sith activity in the Outer Rim or a significant decrease in criminal activity is sure to warrant some investigation.

For Pirates, Smugglers, Crimelords, and the like, well for the most part Darth Strosius and his merry band of cultists just became your public enemy number one! Or if you are more inclined to bringing about a more orderly future Outer Rim, perhaps he is your newest ally.

For Sith and Darksiders in general a big part of the agenda involves locating and reclaiming ancient Sith sites as well as subtly introducing Sith ways into the local populace of the Outer Rim. Whether you want a piece of the pie for yourself or want to brush elbows with the Lord Inquisitor for personal goals, feel free!

And for everyone else I am open to basically any interaction! Mandalorians trying to extract some lost beskar stash and need some opposition? Welfare and charity groups for the Rim in need of more physical means of outreach? Regardless if you've got an interest in the Outer Rim please reach out and let me know so that we can plan some fun stuff together!

And always everyone have a great day!

Will observe as an independent party, maybe get caught up in one side or another or join whoever has better food & board on offer (no lover of the Sith, but they haven't tried to lock him up lately unlike the other parties involved).

I would love to be there!

Andragnath has some complicated opinions on the Sith, and would love to take notes on what this increase in activity means for the Outer Rim.

Could work as a complicated antagonist against your little machinations!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Of course! Do feel free to bring by the whole family for the festivites, dear Revna Revna needs to meet her relatives.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Typical Jedi suppressing the people of the Outer Rim smh, this injustice must end!

Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae Fantanna the Hutt

Time to see if those merc contracts and security investments were worthwhile eh? I have some ideas for poking the more infamous worlds of the Rim with raids and the like but if either of you have specific holdings or areas of interest then let me know and we can plot something out for them!

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

Come now, future sister-in-law, I'm just bringing peace, freedom, and security to my our new Outer Rim!

Clarron Vall Clarron Vall

The more the merrier!

Mig Gred Mig Gred Joran Olan Joran Olan

Come on down and enjoy the festivities! Jedi are on the menu just the same as the pirates!

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Always good to see you Final Folks out and about!

Darth Amarok Darth Amarok

Of course! Swing by whenever you'd like, the water is fine and the drinks are free! After we liberate a club or two I mean.

Diodoros Diodoros

Ooh an interesting connection on both angles! We'll have to see what sorts od trouble we can get them both into.

Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner

Hey Gerwald should see what he wished for right?

Anak Darkstar

Sure! Ypu'll have to remind me what Anak has been up to, I know he's been having his own adventures a good bit.

Andragnath Andragnath

I love complicated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom