Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Shadow Over the Rim (Come One Come All!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Andragnath Andragnath

Will do!

Ryder Moon Ryder Moon

Depends on the character really! You can join up with whatever faction strikes your fancy or that you have a good idea for, be they Major or Minor, or you can characters that are a bit more freeform and flexibile with their loyalties. For things such as this it isn't really faction specific so it's just up to individual interest really!

Andragnath Andragnath

Will do!

Ryder Moon Ryder Moon

Depends on the character really! You can join up with whatever faction strikes your fancy or that you have a good idea for, be they Major or Minor, or you can characters that are a bit more freeform and flexibile with their loyalties. For things such as this it isn't really faction specific so it's just up to individual interest really!
Where does the RP take place? If I had to guess I would say that you will make a post at some point? I'm just trying to figure things out.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Ryder Moon Ryder Moon

So they take place in Threads which come in a variety of forms. Public Threads where anyone can join in, Private Threads that are invite only, Faction Threads, etc.

For this little project of mine for instance there won't be one single Thread but rather a series of them loosely connected by the shared theme. So they'd mostly be Private Threads either with one or two other writers at a time or slightly bigger Private Threads if there's some overlap in ideas to have a little group of writers assembled. I do have some stuff involving the more famous worlds of the Rim that I may make Public Threads as well, just depends on what I'm going for.

Hask Saithe

H
Time to see if those merc contracts and security investments were worthwhile eh? I have some ideas for poking the more infamous worlds of the Rim with raids and the like but if either of you have specific holdings or areas of interest then let me know and we can plot something out for them!

One of our specific holdings nearby is the Planet of Ryloth. Typical Slave Trading Den

Could be interesting since the SO Emperor has offered us criminal rights to Sith Space

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Fantanna the Hutt

Ooh doing a liberation raid on Ryloth could be fun! Don't worry, I can assure you that none of this is sanctioned by the wider Sith Order lmao, so your rights are still guaranteed!

Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast

A few artifacts here and there won't be missed too much I'm sure!

Mig Gred Mig Gred

Sith on the menu? You must not spend much time here in the Rim my friend! We're all on the menu.

Solan Halcyon Solan Halcyon

There is definitely a lot to be cooking soon! One of the more overarching goals involves usurping existing governments there and replacing them with newer, Sith-backed and friendly, ones.

Kelora Priestly Kelora Priestly

Gotta keep things interesting right?

Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser Andragnath Andragnath

The Core is stimky and full of Jedi, so the Rim it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom